First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Application!!~
Member
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

bluebearX94 wrote:


oginelove wrote:

Name: ogine (this is my real name and like this so much..its unique too)
Position:sister (i don't have siblings in real life..so i like to be here)
Family:2
Picture:
Describtion of postion: i'm ogine..i love music and arts..i don't like house chores so don't expect tme to do the laundry and wash the dishes..i want to be a model someday(its a hidden dream)...i love reading manga too..i'm a bit selfish but cares people too..


sorry there is no position for the second family available....



what family is available??
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

oginelove wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


oginelove wrote:

Name: ogine (this is my real name and like this so much..its unique too)
Position:sister (i don't have siblings in real life..so i like to be here)
Family:2
Picture:
Describtion of postion: i'm ogine..i love music and arts..i don't like house chores so don't expect tme to do the laundry and wash the dishes..i want to be a model someday(its a hidden dream)...i love reading manga too..i'm a bit selfish but cares people too..


sorry there is no position for the second family available....



what family is available??


family 3 there is a little sister needed
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

olyne172 wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


olyne172 wrote:

Name:Jonalyne
Position:sister
Family:1
Picture:
Describtion of postion: nice 2 ppl,she is very friendly n sweet,a bit shy but fun 2 be with, hates school n homework,loves 2 hang out with friends, hates ppl being mean 2 her or her friends.


do u mean u want to be the other twin or....??




ummmm........ya sure ill be da other twin


ok then u may roleplay but please invite ur buddies!!
Posted 9/16/08
Name: Katie
Position: Little sister
Family: 3
Picture:
Description of Position: She's fun and loving. Really shy sometimes and also sweet. Likes to make friends and read books.
Member
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

bluebearX94 wrote:


oginelove wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


oginelove wrote:
Name: ogine (this is my real name and like this so much..its unique too)
Position:sister (i don't have siblings in real life..so i like to be here)
Family:2
Picture:
Describtion of postion: i'm ogine..i love music and arts..i don't like house chores so don't expect tme to do the laundry and wash the dishes..i want to be a model someday(its a hidden dream)...i love reading manga too..i'm a bit selfish but cares people too..



sorry there is no position for the second family available....



what family is available??


family 3 there is a little sister needed


ok i will apply for little sister in family 3..

Name: ogine (this is my real name and like this so much..its unique too)
Position:sister (i don't have siblings in real life..so i like to be here)
Family:3
Picture:
Describtion of postion: i'm ogine..i love music and arts..i don't like house chores so don't expect tme to do the laundry and wash the dishes..i want to be a model someday(its a hidden dream)...i love reading manga too..i'm a bit selfish but cares people too..
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

oginelove wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


oginelove wrote:


bluebearX94 wrote:


oginelove wrote:
Name: ogine (this is my real name and like this so much..its unique too)
Position:sister (i don't have siblings in real life..so i like to be here)
Family:2
Picture:
Describtion of postion: i'm ogine..i love music and arts..i don't like house chores so don't expect tme to do the laundry and wash the dishes..i want to be a model someday(its a hidden dream)...i love reading manga too..i'm a bit selfish but cares people too..



sorry there is no position for the second family available....



what family is available??


family 3 there is a little sister needed


ok i will apply for little sister in family 3..

Name: ogine (this is my real name and like this so much..its unique too)
Position:sister (i don't have siblings in real life..so i like to be here)
Family:3
Picture:
Describtion of postion: i'm ogine..i love music and arts..i don't like house chores so don't expect tme to do the laundry and wash the dishes..i want to be a model someday(its a hidden dream)...i love reading manga too..i'm a bit selfish but cares people too..


ugh im sorry there is only position for mom in 3rd family now...
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

AngelGoddess wrote:

Name: Katie
Position: Little sister
Family: 3
Picture:
Description of Position: She's fun and loving. Really shy sometimes and also sweet. Likes to make friends and read books.


ok u can roleplay but please invite ur buddies
Posted 9/16/08
EEEEEEKKK!!! sorry if i didnt fill this out earlier!!! i was in a rush and i didnt know which forum so yea!
PLZ 4give me!!! im really sorry!
well anyway...this is my info

Name: Reiya
Position: first closest cousin (if it's possible it's still family right?)
Family: 2
Picture:

Description: She's a tomboy but yet sometimes shy. Reiya loves to hang outdoors, fun, care-free,and tough when it comes to defend her family! She will help anyone who is in danger or need of assistance!
Member
19980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Name: jean
Position: mom
Family: 3
Picture:

Description of Position: she is a very young mother who is more like a friend than a mom to her children... she is not the typical mother who cooks very well or do house chores properly... but despite this, she has her own way to show love to her children and that is to become their best friend and confider...
Posted 9/16/08
No wait...instead of being a cousin can I be the older sister in Family 3? It still has the same description though
Member
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
Name:Riny
NickName:Moon
Position:Little Sister
Family:4
Me:



About Me :
(Fake Age) 4 Year's Old Shy Lil Girl
I Love To Sing/Smile
I Like To Make Ppl Happy
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

xXSerenityLiteXx wrote:

EEEEEEKKK!!! sorry if i didnt fill this out earlier!!! i was in a rush and i didnt know which forum so yea!
PLZ 4give me!!! im really sorry!
well anyway...this is my info

Name: Reiya
Position: first closest cousin (if it's possible it's still family right?)
Family: 2
Picture:

Description: She's a tomboy but yet sometimes shy. Reiya loves to hang outdoors, fun, care-free,and tough when it comes to defend her family! She will help anyone who is in danger or need of assistance!


sorry but there's no position for older sister in family three....there is position for older sister in ffamily 4 though....
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

143shaoran wrote:

Name: jean
Position: mom
Family: 3
Picture:

Description of Position: she is a very young mother who is more like a friend than a mom to her children... she is not the typical mother who cooks very well or do house chores properly... but despite this, she has her own way to show love to her children and that is to become their best friend and confider...


you may roleplay and thanx for being a parent...not alot of people wants to be parents so haha..... please invite ur buddies!!
38046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

MoonPrincesskarin wrote:

Name:Riny
NickName:Moon
Position:Little Sister
Family:4
Me:



About Me :
(Fake Age) 4 Year's Old Shy Lil Girl
I Love To Sing/Smile
I Like To Make Ppl Happy


ok u may roleplay but please invite ur buddies!!
Posted 9/17/08
mmk then...ill take it for family 4
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.