First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Mod Search
60610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
Apply to be a mod here!
When you apply you can either be a mod, a mod trainee, or a trainee depending on your skill.
Either BlueSparkle or animeloverjl will decide.
You have to show us 2 polaroid avatars, 2 filmlike avatars, 2 animated avatars, a banner, and a membership card.
You can show more if you want.
The more the better chance
If you aren't active enough we might delete you.
Good luck!
Posted 10/5/08
Ok Can I Be a Moderator?

Heres My Example..Btw i Dont Make Blinking Avatar Or FlimLike One..But if u want Polaroid ones..
i can give u the old ones i'v made^^


Normal's Avatar



''Shadows Avatar''



Polaroid Avatars



Manga Colouring



Banner



Membership Cards

Posted 10/5/08

Hayami_Miku wrote:

Ok Can I Be a Moderator?

Heres My Example..Btw i Dont Make Blinking Avatar Or FlimLike One..But if u want Polaroid ones..
i can give u the old ones i'v made^^


Normal's Avatar



''Shadows Avatar''



Polaroid Avatars



Manga Colouring



Banner



Membership Cards



nyaa there really good but since i am not the creator i can't decide but i'll tell her to check this fourm!!

Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

vanessa26578 wrote:


Hayami_Miku wrote:

Ok Can I Be a Moderator?

Heres My Example..Btw i Dont Make Blinking Avatar Or FlimLike One..But if u want Polaroid ones..
i can give u the old ones i'v made^^


Normal's Avatar



''Shadows Avatar''



Polaroid Avatars



Manga Colouring



Banner



Membership Cards



nyaa there really good but since i am not the creator i can't decide but i'll tell her to check this fourm!!



wow!!!!! ur really good!!! okiee u can be a mod i guess!!! xD
plzz help make the group better! =]
Posted 10/10/08
Wa Thanks^^

But i guess the quote is not send to me cuz i dun recieved it so i dun know i'v been a mod XD
so sorry if i didnt do any request since u made me a mod >_<
i'll start making aviis now thanks^^
Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Hayami_Miku wrote:

Wa Thanks^^

But i guess the quote is not send to me cuz i dun recieved it so i dun know i'v been a mod XD
so sorry if i didnt do any request since u made me a mod >_<
i'll start making aviis now thanks^^


okiee no prob =]
Moderator
39094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ♥hide-and-seek♥
Offline
Posted 10/14/08
A few examples of mine ^^

Mod Trainee
17134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan (?) I wish :D
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08


Avatars

Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

animekid999 wrote:

A few examples of mine ^^



yay awsome xD
i found a new mod!
congrats =]
Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

Moonlight_Phoenix wrote:



Avatars




ummm ur skill is still amature but u r pretty good 4 an amature...............
so i guess u can b a mod traine
u can earn ur way up 2 a mod though!
but 4 now, u can help make avis and do all the stuff mods can do exept
4 editing the group =]
Mod Trainee
17134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan (?) I wish :D
Offline
Posted 10/20/08

animeloverjl wrote:


Moonlight_Phoenix wrote:



Avatars




ummm ur skill is still amature but u r pretty good 4 an amature...............
so i guess u can b a mod traine
u can earn ur way up 2 a mod though!
but 4 now, u can help make avis and do all the stuff mods can do exept
4 editing the group =]



Thanks [: Tht's good enough for me. [:
Posted 10/24/08
hmmes...me will apply now too ^^

i'll upload the rest tomorrow.
Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

Cherryl_09 wrote:

hmmes...me will apply now too ^^

i'll upload the rest tomorrow.


oh my freaking god!
the avi u made with my username on it is the picture of my screen saver!!!! xD
wat a coinsidence
a btw, u r a mod now yay!!!
Creator
2349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
okiee i think i have enough mods now but u can still try out 2 ba a trainie or mod tranie
i will only choose like 1 more mod.
and 4 all of u pl tat r tryin 2 b a mod,
u have 2 have diffrent graphics
i want somethin differnet
something cool
not just speia,
or black n white,
the background thing
polaroid, animated
i want somethin new. Somethin tat would make the ppl say WOW
so if u could do tat, then sign up 4 being a mod
good luck =]
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/25/08

animeloverjl wrote:


Cherryl_09 wrote:

hmmes...me will apply now too ^^

i'll upload the rest tomorrow.


oh my freaking god!
the avi u made with my username on it is the picture of my screen saver!!!! xD
wat a coinsidence
a btw, u r a mod now yay!!!


really? rofl. (:
wow thankies (: nyaah. -jumps up and down- (:
i'll do my best
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.