First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
cool website
7448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hidden Leaf Villa...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
http://worldofakatsuki.webs.com/index.htm go to this webiste its good
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
Meh, Akatsuki. NOT Cool.
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:



Meh, Akatsuki. NOT Cool.


remove that so people will go there pl0x
Posted 9/14/08
I would spam this thread but I am too lazy >:
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

macphapie wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:



Meh, Akatsuki. NOT Cool.


remove that so people will go there pl0x


lol wut?
Posted 9/14/08
lol rickroll o.o
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
should I be spamming this thread with yuri too?
Posted 9/14/08
go to this website. its like the worst site ever

http://crunchyroll.com/
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

macphapie wrote:

should I be spamming this thread with yuri too?


nah u might get banned also this thread isnt as retarded

on topic
no advertising
so thou has beenth reported
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

RAFAT9 wrote:


macphapie wrote:

should I be spamming this thread with yuri too?


nah u might get banned also this thread isnt as retarded

on topic
no advertising
so thou has beenth reported


LOL wanna try this just became epic yuri vs yaoi thread?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-327557/whos-hotter-naruto-or-sasuke.html?pg=3#16298594
14184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

macphapie wrote:


RAFAT9 wrote:


macphapie wrote:

should I be spamming this thread with yuri too?


nah u might get banned also this thread isnt as retarded

on topic
no advertising
so thou has beenth reported


LOL wanna try this just became epic yuri vs yaoi thread?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-327557/whos-hotter-naruto-or-sasuke.html?pg=3#16298594


ya i was just there. i would join to but i dont have any good yuri on my comp
Posted 9/14/08
Did this thread become a spam thread or something?
18989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
www.crunchyroll.com
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08

ShiroyashaGS wrote:

Did this thread become a spam thread or something?


shit miscalculation
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-327557/whos-hotter-naruto-or-sasuke.html?pg=5#16299060
1499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Project World
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
idiots are conquering crunchyroll!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn it...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.