First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Hunter X Hunter
8541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / searching for Gol...
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
i heard it was on hiatus but it's now on-going.. for recent chapters, check out any manga streaming sites.. this kind of manga will definitely be on any manga sites..

i started reading the manga after the anime series ended in the greed island final... my only rant about the manga is about the pages.. some pages looked like it's been drawn while sleeping.. lol.. so sorry but the drawing didnt convince me.. however... it's really good that it's back on track.. the chimera arc is finally moving on and i hope it will turn into a series soon..

killua is still the best... yeah..!

2344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 12/4/08 , edited 12/4/08

reirei18 wrote:

i heard it was on hiatus but it's now on-going.. for recent chapters, check out any manga streaming sites.. this kind of manga will definitely be on any manga sites..

i started reading the manga after the anime series ended in the greed island final... my only rant about the manga is about the pages.. some pages looked like it's been drawn while sleeping.. lol.. so sorry but the drawing didnt convince me.. however... it's really good that it's back on track.. the chimera arc is finally moving on and i hope it will turn into a series soon..

killua is still the best... yeah..!



Well...yeah..he's stronger mentally.That's pretty much it besides his new Kanmuru.

Oh yeah, the creator is sick. That's why the drawing look like some shit.
4965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Guess............
Offline
Posted 12/4/08
Lol, it is true that the drawing has, well..........., dropped in standard but it doesn't look like some shit. hahas, what is wrong with the ants, getting all emotional and stuff, tsk tsk, never mind...
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
i love hunter x hunter , both equally.
bny
23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/17/08
I love the anime, but in manga, the part wherein they have finished the greed island is somewhat dragging... those big bugs.... I don't know it's quite long... i think
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/17/08 , edited 12/17/08
i loved the anime! but i stopped halfway cause i found it boring. i wanna skip to the part where kurapica gets his chain. XD i don't know about the manga., i'll go check it out. XD
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 12/23/08
i only watched the anime and that's my fav anime !
but now since you guys love the manga even more than the anime!
i think it's really good
im gonna read it !
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

YonNobul wrote:

Is kuropika a girl or not?


huuuuuuuuuuuuuh?
kurapika a girl !??
why are you saying that!?
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

1_vampire_princess_2 wrote:

i loved the anime! but i stopped halfway cause i found it boring. i wanna skip to the part where kurapica gets his chain. XD i don't know about the manga., i'll go check it out. XD


heh !
that's weird cause the part where kurapika gets his chain is the best!
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

mangasaddict wrote:


1_vampire_princess_2 wrote:

i loved the anime! but i stopped halfway cause i found it boring. i wanna skip to the part where kurapica gets his chain. XD i don't know about the manga., i'll go check it out. XD


heh !
that's weird cause the part where kurapika gets his chain is the best!


haha! you misunderstood me. what i meant was, i wanna go straight to the part where kurapica gets his chain. i wanna skip the other parts. XD
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 12/23/08

1_vampire_princess_2 wrote:


mangasaddict wrote:


1_vampire_princess_2 wrote:

i loved the anime! but i stopped halfway cause i found it boring. i wanna skip to the part where kurapica gets his chain. XD i don't know about the manga., i'll go check it out. XD


heh !
that's weird cause the part where kurapika gets his chain is the best!


haha! you misunderstood me. what i meant was, i wanna go straight to the part where kurapica gets his chain. i wanna skip the other parts. XD


Oh um Oops !
sorry
i skipped the "to" in your sentence ! hehe
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08
i love this series..! it's the first manga i've ever read. (T_________T) ah, i feel nostalgic.
1759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

mangasaddict wrote:


1_vampire_princess_2 wrote:


mangasaddict wrote:


1_vampire_princess_2 wrote:

i loved the anime! but i stopped halfway cause i found it boring. i wanna skip to the part where kurapica gets his chain. XD i don't know about the manga., i'll go check it out. XD


heh !
that's weird cause the part where kurapika gets his chain is the best!


haha! you misunderstood me. what i meant was, i wanna go straight to the part where kurapica gets his chain. i wanna skip the other parts. XD


Oh um Oops !
sorry
i skipped the "to" in your sentence ! hehe


haha! no biggy.XD
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/2/09

mangasaddict wrote:


YonNobul wrote:

Is kuropika a girl or not?


huuuuuuuuuuuuuh?
kurapika a girl !??
why are you saying that!?


Well when I was watching the anime in my native language, kuropika was displaying some weird mannerisms such as not willing to take off his shirt even in front of males. The fact that the head of the Spider Army mistook him for a girl. I thought it just seemed to be hinting at something.
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
used to love hunterxhunter. but the anime stopped.. was too lazy to read the whole manga
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.