Post Reply funny parody!
TwilightFannabe
1256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
this is one of the most funniest parodies i've ever read. hands down.

warning: this not for those hardcore twilight fans. so dont come yelling at me saying "how could you post such CRAP?!!? OGMGMGMGOG!!!111" ok? this is just for the lulz. if you dont like it, dont read it. simple as that. i just felt like sharing it cause its hilarious.


http://oxymoronassoc.livejournal.com/462027.html


ps. i did not make this.
TwilightFannabe
9433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CACTUS FARM ©
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
LMAO >< i couldnt read the whole thing xP but it was funny >:O how can u post this yaddy yad :3
there was so much cursing btw

Edward: "Dunt touch my windex Emmet >:O ~~ or i will ninja you"
TwilightFannabe
1256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

xoaznanonymousxo wrote:

LMAO >< i couldnt read the whole thing xP but it was funny >:O how can u post this yaddy yad :3
there was so much cursing btw

Edward: "Dunt touch my windex Emmet >:O ~~ or i will ninja you"


yush, there WAS lots of language. xD
TwilightFannabe
9433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CACTUS FARM ©
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

terrasage wrote:


xoaznanonymousxo wrote:

LMAO >< i couldnt read the whole thing xP but it was funny >:O how can u post this yaddy yad :3
there was so much cursing btw

Edward: "Dunt touch my windex Emmet >:O ~~ or i will ninja you"


yush, there WAS lots of language. xD


yep xP danx for sharing ^----^" woot
i wonder wat the other dear twilight fanatics are gonna say :] gotta show it to meh friend ><
cant wait to see her expression too xD
TwilightFannabe
1256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

xoaznanonymousxo wrote:


terrasage wrote:


xoaznanonymousxo wrote:

LMAO >< i couldnt read the whole thing xP but it was funny >:O how can u post this yaddy yad :3
there was so much cursing btw

Edward: "Dunt touch my windex Emmet >:O ~~ or i will ninja you"


yush, there WAS lots of language. xD


yep xP danx for sharing ^----^" woot
i wonder wat the other dear twilight fanatics are gonna say :] gotta show it to meh friend ><
cant wait to see her expression too xD


It's interesting to see the reactions of hardcore Twilight fans when they read stuff like this.
TwilightFannabe
9433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CACTUS FARM ©
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

terrasage wrote:


xoaznanonymousxo wrote:


terrasage wrote:


xoaznanonymousxo wrote:

LMAO >< i couldnt read the whole thing xP but it was funny >:O how can u post this yaddy yad :3
there was so much cursing btw

Edward: "Dunt touch my windex Emmet >:O ~~ or i will ninja you"


yush, there WAS lots of language. xD


yep xP danx for sharing ^----^" woot
i wonder wat the other dear twilight fanatics are gonna say :] gotta show it to meh friend ><
cant wait to see her expression too xD


It's interesting to see the reactions of hardcore Twilight fans when they read stuff like this.


yep :] but so far no one is posting on this forum except us D: dododododo.

TwilightFannabe
2930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / city of sugar and...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

hilarious...i was like an idiot trashing infront of the computer laughing while reading it....
a 40 yr old woman?edward?and emmet continuosly pissing him off?..
tnx for sharing
Posted 9/16/08
LOLS. i loved that ! :] totally thanks for sharing .
TwilightFannabe
1256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
you're welcome? xD
TwilightFannabe
4375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
OMGz I'm a HUGE Hard-Core Twilighter But God I Love This XD
I Love Parodies Even if I Love it! It's Funny to See How Different Stuff is Interpreted!
Awesome XD
You must be logged in to post.