First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Annoying step parents
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
My step father is the most annoying gross person I have ever known in my entire life.

- He looks like a friggen vulture and always visits p**n sites on MY computer.
- Everytime he attempts to cook, he sticks the chopsticks into his mouth to taste and then back into the pot. Ewww.
- He is the biggest hypocrite.
- He keeps staring at my hooters. :tears:
- Everytime he eats (gulfs food down), he chokes and coughs bits of food across the table and I need to excuse myself before I hurl.

I know hes lived with his only son for a few years now... but now hes living with THREE women and he needs to respect our privacy and cleanliness.

Do you have step parents / siblings that annoy you? If so, then please do share.
Posted 11/29/07
There's already a siblings thread. And your step-father is a cunt. You can tell him I said that too. Quote me on it s'il vous plait.
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
Ew, if I were you, I'd hate him. Which you do. Er, what are "hooters"? I don't have any step parents or siblings..lucky me!
3630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mars
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
I agree step-parents are annoying. I also have a step father like you. He's mean and has bad table manners. Worst of all he's perverted and doesn't give me and my sister any privacy. Only on rare occasions is he a bit nice to us.
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

lcyKen wrote:

I agree step-parents are annoying. I also have a step father like you. He's mean and has bad table manners. Worst of all he's perverted and doesn't give me and my sister any privacy. Only on rare occasions is he a bit nice to us.


I feel your pain. I hate how mothers are all like "oh, hes family now... so treat him like your real daddy."

NO. Woman, I still have a real father and hes pretty much alive. I HATE that man.
And how can I treat him like my dad if hes constantly staring at me in weird ways.

2250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
hmmm, i have a step grandfather who talks about random things at weird times dfoes tht count?
Posted 11/29/07

coreyb49127 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

There's already a siblings thread. And your step-father is a cunt. You can tell him I said that too. Quote me on it s'il vous plait.


such hate and discontent

but tampon i feel bad for you because i lived with an awful step-mom for four years unitl i was able to finnaly move out on my own

*edit
lol its been 2 years now not one my bad

i hear your pain


Exactly dude.
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

coreyb49127 wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

There's already a siblings thread. And your step-father is a cunt. You can tell him I said that too. Quote me on it s'il vous plait.


such hate and discontent

but tampon i feel bad for you because i lived with an awful step-mom for four years unitl i was able to finnaly move out on my own

*edit
lol its been 2 years now not one my bad

i hear your pain


Women are clean and fairly nice. If my mom suddenly decided to turn lesbian and married some other woman, I wouldnt mind as much as a NEW father.
As long as the woman she chooses isnt a pedophile then alls cool.

2250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
um i have a friend who has a stepmom and a stepdad, she invites me over at her a lot so i can "feel" her pain cuz both of her stepparents are a bit weird cuz her stepmom makes the weirdest things ever and tries really hard to be friends with my friend friends including me, then her stepdad watches p**n while company is over and talks about the female body when over anybody is over, now does that count?
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

angelwingsgirl wrote:

um i have a friend who has a stepmom and a stepdad, she invites me over at her a lot so i can "feel" her pain cuz both of her stepparents are a bit weird cuz her stepmom makes the weirdest things ever and tries really hard to be friends with my friend friends including me, then her stepdad watches p**n while company is over and talks about the female body when over anybody is over, now does that count?


Yes it does and I KNOW. I hate them perverts~ ㅠ-ㅠ
This one time, My stepbrother came over with his friend who was going to the us army. And my stepdad was all like. Why dont you leave him a pleasurable memory before he leaves.
And I was like... NO WAY he did NOT just say that.
Posted 11/29/07

tamponinmynose wrote:


angelwingsgirl wrote:

um i have a friend who has a stepmom and a stepdad, she invites me over at her a lot so i can "feel" her pain cuz both of her stepparents are a bit weird cuz her stepmom makes the weirdest things ever and tries really hard to be friends with my friend friends including me, then her stepdad watches p**n while company is over and talks about the female body when over anybody is over, now does that count?


Yes it does and I KNOW. I hate them perverts~ ㅠ-ㅠ
This one time, My stepbrother came over with his friend who was going to the us army. And my stepdad was all like. Why dont you leave him a pleasurable memory before he leaves.
And I was like... NO WAY he did NOT just say that.


That's the point where you get into a knife fight. Or at least I do. Kick his ass then report him for sexual harrassment.
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

coreyb49127 wrote:

yea her hygeine wasnt bad but she did not clean and that pissed me off cause i had a job after school and my dad worked and she would bitch about having to clean even though that was the only thing she had to do besides watch fucking sopa operas all day


Ewww... shes so gross. You should have told her to get herself a f***ing job.
I hate those kind of overly-dependant women. ㄱ_ㄱ''
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

tamponinmynose wrote:
This one time, My stepbrother came over with his friend who was going to the us army. And my stepdad was all like. Why dont you leave him a pleasurable memory before he leaves.
And I was like... NO WAY he did NOT just say that.


OMG! That is just plain wrong! Call child services, before he rapes you!
Posted 11/29/07
step parents are hecka annoying
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:


tamponinmynose wrote:
This one time, My stepbrother came over with his friend who was going to the us army. And my stepdad was all like. Why dont you leave him a pleasurable memory before he leaves.
And I was like... NO WAY he did NOT just say that.


OMG! That is just plain wrong! Call child services, before he rapes you!


My mother is addicted to him... I'll just keep my pocket knife by my bed until I move out thanks. ㅠ-ㅠ

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.