do any of you gorgeous people know how to download dramas soooooo
Posted 9/14/08
you could watch it on your ipod or a dvd player.
like a real quick and simple way to do it.

it's just that i'm kinda tired of watching dramas on my laptop, and i can't always use my laptop anymore.
Posted 9/14/08
you can download dramas on veoh(:
its pretty convenient for me.
Posted 9/14/08
you could torrent
4277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
if your browser is Mozilla Firefox, you can install the add-on DownloadHelper...good for streaming mp3s and videos
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
on d-addicts
you have drama raws to download
8614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
in livejournal, you can download dramas already in mp4 format
543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bamboo City
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

quynhie wrote:

you can download dramas on veoh(:
its pretty convenient for me.


How? i tried it once but i cnt seem to follow it.. I've used the orbit downloader ..
Posted 9/14/08

cheriandrei wrote:


quynhie wrote:

you can download dramas on veoh(:
its pretty convenient for me.


How? i tried it once but i cnt seem to follow it.. I've used the orbit downloader ..



download veohTV then look for any thing you wanna download and just click the download button on the page and it will automactially download the video for youon veohTV.
8577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
I use different websites that take you to a hosting site when you click on the link, I usually use media fire, sendspace or megaupload
1857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / cookie-land
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
well i used bittorrent and it's quite useful, I've download there hyd and zettai kareshi and some more, and you can find the torrents links in sars for example and they are already with the subs and if they are subbing something that's being air in the moment they sub it in like 5 days so you can try torrents!
6 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
I use:

http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/

http://www.dlaznmovies.com/

http://www.silentregrets.com

and other sites but I forgot >.<...

Hope it helps.

543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Bamboo City
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

quynhie wrote:


cheriandrei wrote:


quynhie wrote:

you can download dramas on veoh(:
its pretty convenient for me.


How? i tried it once but i cnt seem to follow it.. I've used the orbit downloader ..



download veohTV then look for any thing you wanna download and just click the download button on the page and it will automactially download the video for youon veohTV.


thanks!!
im downloading DZ right now..
833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / the yamanis island
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

phanjohn wrote:

I use:

http://chinkymovies.blogspot.com/

http://www.dlaznmovies.com/

http://www.silentregrets.com

and other sites but I forgot >.<...

Hope it helps.



those you can download to your laptop and ipod to right?
Posted 9/15/08
Use the Drama Help thread for this. No personal threads please

~locked
You must be logged in to post.