First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Final Fantasy Dissidia Character
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
i wanna play jecht always loved him
jecht > tidus
2886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
umm how about yuna VS. princess garnet(ff9)
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Earth/Gaia/Mother...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Umm Jecht is NOT a bad guy... Tho hes bad ass hahaz!
Posted 9/16/08
LONG LIVE ZIDANE! Theives were always my favorite class in the ff games =) I hope they put Locke Cole in as a secret character. He is AWESOME!!!!!!
16087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

sypris wrote:


faithkiller wrote:

Hmmm wonder why they ruled-out cloud


I can bet you 50 bucks that he will be included. It probably just isnt on the list because he stated the confirmed characters.


I agree. Also if you notice, all the good guys are simply the main characters (or in like FFI's case, someone you probably had in the pt )
and they would just be stupid to not put him. Can't have a FF fighting game without a Sephiroth vs. Cloud. SE likes to hang onto info like that I think ._.

But yeah,
Squall please!!! and Tidus too ^^
16087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

gustave154 wrote:

Umm Jecht is NOT a bad guy... Tho hes bad ass hahaz!


no but he was a boss... and I don't think Tick form Sin and Seymore would be as much fun as Jecht :3
Posted 9/16/08
I would wanna play Zidane, Tidus, and Warrior of Light. Too bad I don't own a PSP though..Dx
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Lorenzo Ca
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

00cristy00 wrote:

I would wanna play Zidane, Tidus, and Warrior of Light. Too bad I don't own a PSP though..Dx


Their gonna be super cheap once this game comes out o.o
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Onion Knight and Jecht!
Onion Knight should be a very versatile character, considering the nature of Onion Knights.
Jecht is just a badass.
1978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Winterpeggers
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
I wish chocobos are in this game
I wanna see the ff protagonist and antagonist
get their ass kicked by a yellow ostrich
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
35058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
i think i just pooed my pants over this...now only if they can make this story and characters into a RPG for like the ps3. if this was to be like ff13 or whatever one there on it would be the greatest ff ever made
987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Earth/Gaia/Mother...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08 , edited 9/19/08

Furesiya wrote:


gustave154 wrote:

Umm Jecht is NOT a bad guy... Tho hes bad ass hahaz!


no but he was a boss... and I don't think Tick form Sin and Seymore would be as much fun as Jecht :3


Well he may be a boss but he was controlled by Sin when they fought together. Actually hes a loving father whom tidus never really understood his true feeling for him loooool. So hes not a bad guy DIRECTLY.
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

gustave154 wrote:


Furesiya wrote:


gustave154 wrote:

Umm Jecht is NOT a bad guy... Tho hes bad ass hahaz!


no but he was a boss... and I don't think Tick form Sin and Seymore would be as much fun as Jecht :3


Well he may be a boss but he was controlled by Sin when they fought together. Actually hes a loving father whom tidus never really understood his true feeling for him loooool. So hes not a bad guy DIRECTLY.

But makes you wonder if there's another evil force controlling him (that's not of the same game, unless they break the "one baddie, one goodie" cast), or if he's doing it for another agenda...
1317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Manila,Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
sephiroth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.