First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Best videogame based animes
Posted 9/14/08
Several videogames have been made into anime(F-zero,fire emblem,disgaea,etc),but what is your favorite?mine would be disgaea,it differs from the games plot a bit but thats good because i dont know exactly how it turns out now.

from what ive heard the fire emblem anime sucked,which is bad cause i live the game series.
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
Fate/Stay Night
Tsukihime
Disgaea
Devil May Cry
Yugioh(There's a Yugioh game in PS1)
Gungrave

Edit: Forgot to add Gungrave to the list
34511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
perhaps naruto....but there are many versions..also bleach..but so far i dont see any
Posted 9/14/08
um....havent really played that many....i guess naruto ninja concil one
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A GPS helps
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
.hack//G.U. would be the best out of them all.
Rockman.EXE 1~6 including Ryuusei no Rockman.
Melty Blood Act Cadenza based on the visual novel Tsukihime.
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Well ... searching does wonders


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-326960/Best-game-based-non-visual-novel-based-anime.html?pg=0

granted that thread could have used a better title/explanation.

To zerofreakmike, wych_elm, and Kucket I think you might be confused with games based on anime, last I checked .hack, megaman, naruto, and bleach were animes first. Sadly Tsukihime is not anime.
Posted 9/14/08
Devil May Cry for me.
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
500 / M / darkness
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
Disgaea It is awesome
548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A GPS helps
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

Slots wrote:

Well ... searching does wonders


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-326960/Best-game-based-non-visual-novel-based-anime.html?pg=0

granted that thread could have used a better title/explanation.

To zerofreakmike, wych_elm, and Kucket I think you might be confused with games based on anime, last I checked .hack, megaman, naruto, and bleach were animes first. Sadly Tsukihime is not anime.


Actually the visual novel came before the fighting game Melty Blood, then produced the anime based on the visual novel Shingetsuten Tsukihime(Lunar Legend Moon Princess). They made revisions of Melty Blood after the anime release. Oh and by the way if its just megaman in general then there are several megaman games that were made before an anime adaptation was produced.
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08

zerofreakmike wrote:


Slots wrote:

Well ... searching does wonders


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-326960/Best-game-based-non-visual-novel-based-anime.html?pg=0

granted that thread could have used a better title/explanation.

To zerofreakmike, wych_elm, and Kucket I think you might be confused with games based on anime, last I checked .hack, megaman, naruto, and bleach were animes first. Sadly Tsukihime is not anime.


Actually the visual novel came before the fighting game Melty Blood, then produced the anime based on the visual novel Shingetsuten Tsukihime(Lunar Legend Moon Princess). They made revisions of Melty Blood after the anime release. Oh and by the way if its just megaman in general then there are several megaman games that were made before an anime adaptation was produced.


I am well aware that megaman got many sequels way before any anime, that was just a slip up on my part I think my mind just blanked over it while I was listing the others.
954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
naruto .
Posted 9/14/08
la corda and neo angelique abyss
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
world destruction or tower of druaga.
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 支仓
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
Fate/stay Night
Utawarerumono
Clannad
Persona
I believe .hack Series but I think the Anime came first as a prologue
There's more but can't remember

Edit: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
School Days
Umineko no Naku Koro ni (Anime is coming out soon)
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08

Skeithcruor wrote:

Fate/stay Night
Utawarerumono
Clannad
Persona
I believe .hack Series but I think the Anime came first as a prologue
There's more but can't remember


.Hack game series comes first before .hack//sign.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.