Post Reply Prime Minster of Canada
Creator
8657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / Underground
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
1st- Sir John A. Macdonald
2nd-Alexander Mackenzie
3rd- SirJohn A.Macdonald
4th Sir John Abbott
5th-Sir John Thompson
6th-Sir Mackenzie Bowell
7th-Sir Charles Tupper
8th-Sir Wilfrid Laurier
9th-Sir Robert Borden
10th-Authur Meighen
11th-William Lyon Mackenzie King
12th-Arthur Meighen
13th-William Lyon Mackenzie King
14th-Richard Bedfort Bennett
15th-William Lyon Mackenzie King
16th-Louis St.Laurent
17th-John Diefenbaker
18th-Lester B. Pearson
19th-Pierre Trudeau
20th-Joe Clark
21st-Pierre Trudeau
22nd-John Turner
23rd-Brian Mulroney
24th-Kim Campbell
25th-Jean Chrétien
26th-Paul Martin
27th-Stephen Harper
I am Canadian
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / cAnAdA
Offline
Posted 9/27/08
SO REALLY DIDNT GET THE CORRUPT THING ABOUT PAUL MARTIN AND JEAN CHRÉTIAN CAN SUM1 TELL ME
I am Canadian
2293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/16/08
Who's the 28th? Isnt there some weird stuff goin on?
Posted 6/11/09
oh Stephen Harper,

i will only respect you when you have abs like Obama.

also has any noticed how white his irisis are?
I am Canadian
15764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
B.C., Canada
Offline
Posted 9/10/09

mcvf wrote:

oh Stephen Harper,

i will only respect you when you have abs like Obama.

also has any noticed how white his irisis are?


i've been to busy shaking my head in disappointment and disapproval to notice his white irises
Posted 9/25/09


I love the way that Royal Canadian Air Farce used to portray Stephen Harper as a ROBOT!!!!
BWA HAHAHAHA!!
I am Canadian
15764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
B.C., Canada
Offline
Posted 9/26/09

Adriani wrote:



I love the way that Royal Canadian Air Farce used to portray Stephen Harper as a ROBOT!!!!
BWA HAHAHAHA!!


lol, i remember that! it was pretty funny for a while. but then some of the segments with him in it got painful to watch... it had to be done so monotonously.
Posted 9/29/09

Joe_003 wrote:


mcvf wrote:

oh Stephen Harper,

i will only respect you when you have abs like Obama.

also has any noticed how white his irisis are?


i've been to busy shaking my head in disappointment and disapproval to notice his white irises


what?! he has been doing a perfect job as prime minister

waiting for the US to fix the problem.
I am Canadian
15764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
B.C., Canada
Offline
Posted 9/29/09

mcvf wrote:


Joe_003 wrote:


mcvf wrote:

oh Stephen Harper,

i will only respect you when you have abs like Obama.

also has any noticed how white his irisis are?


i've been to busy shaking my head in disappointment and disapproval to notice his white irises


what?! he has been doing a perfect job as prime minister

waiting for the US to fix the problem.


lol true, true. why can't we have a black Prime Minister? all our problems would be solved
I am Canadian
13278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/10
well considering the first female pm didnt last very long in office i kind of doubt there would be any change if we had a black pm.
You must be logged in to post.