First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself to us
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08 , edited 11/18/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

*comes skipping in*

im Rach known as Rachie-Chan
and im 17 years old and lives in Australia!!


Lol you remind me of my two fave buddies on cr.. Like a mix of the two of them.. Especially the Australia and the possesiveness of Kaname... (Zero pwns him!)

*giggles*
hmm ususally people cant take everyone of me at once..
:P

lets hope i dont annoy you :P

im made up of your 2 fav buddies..
O.o
i knew there was something inside of me..
XD

Zero sucks...
hes gone crazy and when Kaname-Sama is back..
he will kick Zeros ass
^__________________^
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 10/22/08 , edited 11/18/08


^_^ BE MY FRIEND!

Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/22/08 , edited 11/18/08

Sesshys-Angel wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:

*comes skipping in*

im Rach known as Rachie-Chan
and im 17 years old and lives in Australia!!


Lol you remind me of my two fave buddies on cr.. Like a mix of the two of them.. Especially the Australia and the possesiveness of Kaname... (Zero pwns him!)




Lolz....

Zero's not crazyy, he's so sweett.. Always doing whatever he can for Yuuki! Even trying to make her hate him so she won't get hurt.. And he helps others too! Kaname only helps Yuuki
and he never helps anyone else. He's not self-sacrificing at all! And he's so creeppyy too *shivers*
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08


*shakes head*
oo no..
Zero has gone crazy..
maybe evil is a more better word...
though i just read the new chapter, Zero was ready to

hoe you call that helping
O.o

though Kaname-Sama is not that helpful to everyone else :P
he took out the council...
which helps Zero and the others
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 11/18/08


*giggles*

I WILL LOVE TOO!

^____________________________^
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 11/18/08

BlackMagic98 wrote:
Lolz....

Zero's not crazyy, he's so sweett.. Always doing whatever he can for Yuuki! Even trying to make her hate him so she won't get hurt.. And he helps others too! Kaname only helps Yuuki
and he never helps anyone else. He's not self-sacrificing at all! And he's so creeppyy too *shivers*




Hmm don't know why he was doing that, but I'm sure he had a good reason. And you seem to be forgetting how badly Yuuki treated him after she got her memory back, I'd be pretty pissed too. Hmm its true that Kaname taking out the council helped Zero, but when Kaname killed Shizuka, he blamed it on Zero! Which got him in trouble with the council.
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 10/23/08 , edited 11/18/08

BlackMagic98 wrote:



BlackMagic98 wrote:
Lolz....

Zero's not crazyy, he's so sweett.. Always doing whatever he can for Yuuki! Even trying to make her hate him so she won't get hurt.. And he helps others too! Kaname only helps Yuuki
and he never helps anyone else. He's not self-sacrificing at all! And he's so creeppyy too *shivers*



Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08


Sesshys-Angel wrote:
yea i guess...

but if you found out that you had another life, wouldnt you be pissed at someone who kept it from you.. (though its not helping me defending Kaname-Sama lol)

but Kaname-Sama did let Zero drank his blood, which was mixed with Shizuka-Sama's blood, coz i doubt anyone who get near her body if Ichiru was around..


Hmm thats true.. But Kaname DID say that he only let Zero drink his blood because if he turned into a Level E, it would hurt Yuuki..
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 11/18/08


though Kaname-Sama said that, when Yuuki changed into her pure blood body, and Zero went nuts, Kaname-Sama still didnt hurt him..

and (even in the anime) when the Counicle came to the academy for Zero, and Kaname-Sama stepped in and stop it..
Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 11/18/08





Lol this discussion could go on forever. We should probably stop... Or move, this is an introductory thread
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 11/18/08






*giggles*

yea i guess we should stop :P
but i must say..

3 episodes in VKG and we already have a bloody filler :P
*sighs*
Member
3018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Emperor's Great C...
Offline
Posted 12/7/08
Okay, well I'm Jordin and gundam is my favorite
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Lunar_wolf wrote:

Okay, well I'm Jordin and gundam is my favorite



hey welcome to underdogs. sorry for suuuuuch a late reply i was on vacation..I wanted to ask...ever play the gundam ...i think its called robo taisen?
Member
3018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Emperor's Great C...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Sergiyakun wrote:


Lunar_wolf wrote:

Okay, well I'm Jordin and gundam is my favorite



hey welcome to underdogs. sorry for suuuuuch a late reply i was on vacation..I wanted to ask...ever play the gundam ...i think its called robo taisen?


No I don't think so, but I have like six or seven other gundam games for the PS2
Member
3018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Emperor's Great C...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Sergiyakun wrote:



^_^ BE MY FRIEND!



I also agree!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.