Created by lilylollipop
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Kanda, Allen, or Lavi?
Member
113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 11/15/08
Kanda!!!kanda!!!kanda!!!! I love him to death!!! I love Lavi,too!!! But Kanda is the best!!!!!
Posted 12/3/08
By the way, what have happened to Lavi's eye since he is wearing a eye patch? Don't remember they saying it.
- I still love Kanda the most!
83650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / in my own world
Offline
Posted 12/19/08
kanda of course
Creator
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 12/24/08

dgray-maniac wrote:

kanda of course


I'm curious why Lavi has the most votes.
hmmm
Member
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
of cos it got to be yu!!!

Yu my darling!!! :D


Member
529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

lilylollipop wrote:


dgray-maniac wrote:

kanda of course


I'm curious why Lavi has the most votes.
hmmm



yr avatar pic, that the cosplay of ciel from kuroshitsuji right?
is that you?

23 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09
Wow a lot of Kanda fans ^^ He's not only my favorite D. Gray Man character but he's also my favorite anime character. He's my fave because he's badass ^^ and I like anti-social characters because well I'm anti-social myself lol. He's pretty much everything I like about a character, him and Hibari (Hitman Reborn).

Oh and I joined this club mainly because I saw a lot of Kanda fan here ^^ I don't actually love them because I'm a straight male lol.
Creator
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

jenny200383 wrote:


lilylollipop wrote:


dgray-maniac wrote:

kanda of course


I'm curious why Lavi has the most votes.
hmmm



yr avatar pic, that the cosplay of ciel from kuroshitsuji right?
is that you?



nah. I just found it somewhere.
It's ciel!!!! >.<! Kya
he's sooo cute
Creator
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Edmonton
Offline
Posted 5/31/09

TomPaul15 wrote:

Wow a lot of Kanda fans ^^ He's not only my favorite D. Gray Man character but he's also my favorite anime character. He's my fave because he's badass ^^ and I like anti-social characters because well I'm anti-social myself lol. He's pretty much everything I like about a character, him and Hibari (Hitman Reborn).

Oh and I joined this club mainly because I saw a lot of Kanda fan here ^^ I don't actually love them because I'm a straight male lol.


haha. well I really wanted to change the name of this group.
Cause I'm just plain Kanda-fan

And Kanda's really cute with his personalities, he can be all serious, but he gets embarrassed and stuff. LOve Kanda!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.