First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply ★ Help
Posted 12/31/08 , edited 12/31/08



Ever wondered where you could find a font/texture/brush, or how to do something on photoshop?
Here's where you can ask away. The mods will try our best to answer your questions. (:

RULES | GUIDELINES

☆ 01. Do not expect full tutorials here. Please go here.
☆ 02. Please provide what program you are using.
Member
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
yoyoyoey vote for choey :DDD

☆ where can i find good fonts. not those crappy basic ones or the glittery ones.
like the cute but simple ones. Curvy, swirly, squiggly ones : DD
☆ brushes, i find them on da but what can i type for the really umm ones you can use when creating a dramatic effect. ( noticed how i used dramatic again sophia ahahaha : D)

hohoho first to post because you forced me (:
Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/1/09

ryopi_choe wrote:

yoyoyoey vote for choey :DDD

☆ where can i find good fonts. not those crappy basic ones or the glittery ones.
like the cute but simple ones. Curvy, swirly, squiggly ones : DD
☆ brushes, i find them on da but what can i type for the really umm ones you can use when creating a dramatic effect. ( noticed how i used dramatic again sophia ahahaha : D)

hohoho first to post because you forced me (:


yes i will vote for you. B)

1. I usually go on dafont. (:
could you provide an example of what kind of font you're looking for?
2. ahahha. try: 1 2
Posted 1/1/09
OOOOO MEMEMMEMEME LOLOL

***** in serious needs of good textures from the help pl0x creator/cloud/anyone

hehehheheh~~ LOL
Member
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

DreamAhead wrote:

OOOOO MEMEMMEMEME LOLOL

***** in serious needs of good textures from the help pl0x creator/cloud/anyone

hehehheheh~~ LOL


you liar your not sleeping.
avacado. O:

Posted 1/1/09

ryopi_choe wrote:


DreamAhead wrote:

OOOOO MEMEMMEMEME LOLOL

***** in serious needs of good textures from the help pl0x creator/cloud/anyone

hehehheheh~~ LOL


you liar your not sleeping.
avacado. O:



LOLOLOL SOPHIA? WTHWTHWHTHWTHHWTHWTH
i was jsut about to and then my sister stayed in the comp room
again so then MEH but then now im going fo sho >)
byebye I DONT KNOW CHOE PAOS
Moderator
2717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you ☆
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

ryopi_choe wrote:

yoyoyoey vote for choey :DDD

☆ where can i find good fonts. not those crappy basic ones or the glittery ones.
like the cute but simple ones. Curvy, swirly, squiggly ones : DD
☆ brushes, i find them on da but what can i type for the really umm ones you can use when creating a dramatic effect. ( noticed how i used dramatic again sophia ahahaha : D)

hohoho first to post because you forced me (:


For the first I'd like to know too D:

For the second.. hmm what do you mean by dramatic? Like very fancy or what?


DreamAhead wrote:

OOOOO MEMEMMEMEME LOLOL

***** in serious needs of good textures from the help pl0x creator/cloud/anyone

hehehheheh~~ LOL


O: http://crazykira-resources.deviantart.com/ & http://yunyunsarang.deviantart.com
Posted 1/1/09
Where do you learn how to use Selective Color so well Paos? :'D
Member
5628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/1/09
i would like to know how to blend to pictures together... (:
Moderator
2717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you ☆
Offline
Posted 1/1/09

babyface_x wrote:

i would like to know how to blend to pictures together... (:


There are a couple of methods, the most easy being putting your lasso tool at 40px feathering, then lassoing the area you want to keep, hit CTRL+I and delete. Erase with a soft brush if necessary.

Another method is to click the little box at the bottom of your layer's window that looks like a circle inside a rectangle.. that's the quick mask tool. Grab a black/white gradient, and drag it across your picture.

.. I'm online shopping now so no screenshots D: I'll drop some in later.
Posted 1/1/09

LimHuan wrote:

Where do you learn how to use Selective Color so well Paos? :'D


Mostly I follow tuts on livejournal. (:
sometimes I use other things like curves / color balance. Do you want me to recommend you a few? :3

Posted 1/1/09
Does anyone know the font on the avatar shopping banner is called? ;D i thought it was pretty i want to know
Posted 1/1/09

iPaos wrote:


LimHuan wrote:

Where do you learn how to use Selective Color so well Paos? :'D


Mostly I follow tuts on livejournal. (:
sometimes I use other things like curves / color balance. Do you want me to recommend you a few? :3



That would be hearted. <3
THANKYOUU. 8D
Posted 1/1/09

amiellee wrote:

Does anyone know the font on the avatar shopping banner is called? ;D i thought it was pretty i want to know


lol. I made that (:
It's called Udamoji AL, I don't remember where I found it. I could send it to you through PM if you'd like.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.