First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply ★ Help
Posted 1/1/09

LimHuan wrote:


iPaos wrote:


LimHuan wrote:

Where do you learn how to use Selective Color so well Paos? :'D


Mostly I follow tuts on livejournal. (:
sometimes I use other things like curves / color balance. Do you want me to recommend you a few? :3



That would be hearted. <3
THANKYOUU. 8D


1 2

These are kinda for dark images. D:
I'll find more for you later, when's your msn surgery gunna be finished. ):

Posted 1/1/09 , edited 1/4/09


Thank youus Paoiee. <33
ROFLROFL stewped viruses invaded my computer. D:
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

iPaos wrote:


amiellee wrote:

Does anyone know the font on the avatar shopping banner is called? ;D i thought it was pretty i want to know


lol. I made that (:
It's called Udamoji AL, I don't remember where I found it. I could send it to you through PM if you'd like.



that would be nice ;] but i found it xD thank u
Posted 1/2/09
How do you do book-binds?
Member
885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
what is the font of that says chairs??(it is below the pic)

credits to ryopie_choe
Posted 1/2/09

Silmeria42696 wrote:

How do you do book-binds?


Book-binds? O:
Posted 1/2/09

iPaos wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:

How do you do book-binds?


Book-binds? O:


Like this one: (Credits to LoveLikeOxygen)
Posted 1/2/09

Silmeria42696 wrote:


iPaos wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:

How do you do book-binds?


Book-binds? O:


Like this one: (Credits to LoveLikeOxygen)


Ah, those are textures. There are a lot of notebook textures out there. Here's one: click. (:
You can play with the different blending modes, I tend to put mine on linear burn or multiply most of the time.
- credits to [email protected]

Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

friends_for_lyf wrote:

what is the font of that says chairs??(it is below the pic)

credits to ryopie_choe


That's actually an texture. Download the pack here. : D
-credits to [email protected]

Posted 1/2/09

iPaos wrote:

Ah, those are textures. There are a lot of notebook textures out there. Here's one: click. (:
You can play with the different blending modes, I tend to put mine on linear burn or multiply most of the time.
- credits to [email protected]



Do I define it as a pattern? (Lolz, I'm such an ametuer xD)
Posted 1/2/09

Silmeria42696 wrote:


iPaos wrote:

Ah, those are textures. There are a lot of notebook textures out there. Here's one: click. (:
You can play with the different blending modes, I tend to put mine on linear burn or multiply most of the time.
- credits to [email protected]



Do I define it as a pattern? (Lolz, I'm such an ametuer xD)


Nope, here are the steps. Since I'm bad at explaining. :
1. Open the texture + what you want the texture to be placed on.
2. Drag the texture to what you're working on.
3. Ajust the blending modes in the layer window, set it to linear burn / multiply.
Feel free to ask if you don't understand anything. (:

Posted 1/2/09

iPaos wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


iPaos wrote:

Ah, those are textures. There are a lot of notebook textures out there. Here's one: click. (:
You can play with the different blending modes, I tend to put mine on linear burn or multiply most of the time.
- credits to [email protected]



Do I define it as a pattern? (Lolz, I'm such an ametuer xD)


Nope, here are the steps. Since I'm bad at explaining. :
1. Open the texture + what you want the texture to be placed on.
2. Drag the texture to what you're working on.
3. Ajust the blending modes in the layer window, set it to linear burn / multiply.
Feel free to ask if you don't understand anything. (:



What does setting it linear burn/multiply do? I tried that and it didn't really do much of a difference, lolz
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

Silmeria42696 wrote:


iPaos wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:


iPaos wrote:

Ah, those are textures. There are a lot of notebook textures out there. Here's one: click. (:
You can play with the different blending modes, I tend to put mine on linear burn or multiply most of the time.
- credits to [email protected]



Do I define it as a pattern? (Lolz, I'm such an ametuer xD)


Nope, here are the steps. Since I'm bad at explaining. :
1. Open the texture + what you want the texture to be placed on.
2. Drag the texture to what you're working on.
3. Ajust the blending modes in the layer window, set it to linear burn / multiply.
Feel free to ask if you don't understand anything. (:



What does setting it linear burn/multiply do? I tried that and it didn't really do much of a difference, lolz




The first is when it is on normal, second when it is on linear burn. :/
Posted 1/2/09

iPaos wrote:



The first is when it is on normal, second when it is on linear burn. :/


Ooooh...I see. Thanks ^w^
Posted 1/2/09 , edited 1/2/09

Silmeria42696 wrote:


iPaos wrote:



The first is when it is on normal, second when it is on linear burn. :/


Ooooh...I see. Thanks ^w^


You're welcome.
btw. in the second picture I erased the lines in the texture, forgot to add that in the last post.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.