First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply ★ Help
Posted 1/17/09

jen624 wrote:


Ritsu-x wrote:


jen624 wrote:

☆ 01. wer can i dowlod texture??
☆ 02. in GIMP


search in deviantart.com, just write GIMP textures .
i have never used GIMP before, but i saw in deviantart textures for GIMP.
i hope that helps xDD.
and lol deviantart got blocked in my country.




ok thnkx.... so much for ur help


yuu can go to livejournal's communities too.textures work on both PS and GIMP since they're only images.
Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

ToasterGirl wrote:


jen624 wrote:


Ritsu-x wrote:


jen624 wrote:

☆ 01. wer can i dowlod texture??
☆ 02. in GIMP


search in deviantart.com, just write GIMP textures .
i have never used GIMP before, but i saw in deviantart textures for GIMP.
i hope that helps xDD.
and lol deviantart got blocked in my country.




ok thnkx.... so much for ur help


yuu can go to livejournal's communities too.textures work on both PS and GIMP since they're only images.

ok thnkx so much for the help ummm another question wat font is that on ur avii with the heather text???

Moderator
2717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you ☆
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

jen624 wrote:


ToasterGirl wrote:


jen624 wrote:


Ritsu-x wrote:


jen624 wrote:

☆ 01. wer can i dowlod texture??
☆ 02. in GIMP


search in deviantart.com, just write GIMP textures .
i have never used GIMP before, but i saw in deviantart textures for GIMP.
i hope that helps xDD.
and lol deviantart got blocked in my country.




ok thnkx.... so much for ur help


yuu can go to livejournal's communities too.textures work on both PS and GIMP since they're only images.

ok thnkx so much for the help ummm another question wat font is that on ur avii with the heather text???


Looks like Clementine Sketch to me (:
Member
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

kisstheclouds wrote:


jen624 wrote:


ToasterGirl wrote:


jen624 wrote:


Ritsu-x wrote:


jen624 wrote:

☆ 01. wer can i dowlod texture??
☆ 02. in GIMP


search in deviantart.com, just write GIMP textures .
i have never used GIMP before, but i saw in deviantart textures for GIMP.
i hope that helps xDD.
and lol deviantart got blocked in my country.




ok thnkx.... so much for ur help


yuu can go to livejournal's communities too.textures work on both PS and GIMP since they're only images.

ok thnkx so much for the help ummm another question wat font is that on ur avii with the heather text???


Looks like Clementine Sketch to me (:


ok thnk u so much for telling finally i find it..^^ i been finding for ages...XD

Member
12232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / trying to escape...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

iPaos wrote:

This time it's me who needs help! harhar.

credits to DesireForLove.
How can I make a 'double' stroke like in her avatar? [where it says kelli].
Any help appreciated!


Theres also a a different way than what LimHuan said. You could just change the outer glow to normal, put it to 100%, and just make it bigger than the origianl stroke. The original stroke should automatically be on top. You can also do the same thing with the shadow.

Did i help at all?? o_O
Member
3106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
。Wonderland 。
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

kookieluvr wrote:


iPaos wrote:

This time it's me who needs help! harhar.

credits to DesireForLove.
How can I make a 'double' stroke like in her avatar? [where it says kelli].
Any help appreciated!


Theres also a a different way than what LimHuan said. You could just change the outer glow to normal, put it to 100%, and just make it bigger than the origianl stroke. The original stroke should automatically be on top. You can also do the same thing with the shadow.

Did i help at all?? o_O


shoot shoot I dont know what Misty said buutt how i did it for kellis avi yes i did that horrible avatar is i did th font and outline thn i duplicate layr and put th duplicate layr behind the original font layr thn i chang the outline make it biggr and diffrnt color. :'D la.
Posted 1/19/09
can someone gimme tehh link to free PS?ii only use GIMP,but it's so problematic nows.
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada.
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
where can yoo get those light textures just like in your grouppi avatar? pleaase and thank yoo ;>
Posted 1/21/09

panchuu wrote:

where can yoo get those light textures just like in your grouppi avatar? pleaase and thank yoo ;>


these ones?

: )
Member
782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada.
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

iPaos wrote:


panchuu wrote:

where can yoo get those light textures just like in your grouppi avatar? pleaase and thank yoo ;>


these ones?

: )


Thaanks agaiin. ;D
Member
885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
how can i make this font using gimp??(the outline of the text is overlapping the violet and the blue color)
Posted 1/23/09
erm P: how do u get photoshop cs3 because i'm having trouble getting it and sometimes it doesnt work =3=
Posted 1/23/09

friends_for_lyf wrote:


The most easiest way I can think of is take the text tool, then stroke it 1px-2px. Then put the fill opacity to 0 in the Blending Options. Then make a new layer and put a round brush to fill the text, and make it pass the lines a little.
Moderator
2717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you ☆
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

friends_for_lyf wrote:

how can i make this font using gimp??(the outline of the text is overlapping the violet and the blue color)


My method is to get a font that's empty inside, like http://www.dafont.com/search.php?psize=m&q=pointy, then scribble the colours in using a brush on a new layer beneath your text layer.

Another method if your font isn't empty inside is to CTRL+click on your text later, edit > stroke (1-2 px ) on a new layer, then do the brushing as above.


amiellee wrote:

erm P: how do u get photoshop cs3 because i'm having trouble getting it and sometimes it doesnt work =3=


Hm, I got mine by torrenting.
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09


just a little thought... o-o how do u torrent? i might need help on that.... =3=
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.