First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
find me an anime!!!
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/08 , edited 9/14/08
i need to find a funny anime to watch with my friend ASAP. meaining right now we wanna watch something really bad!!!! ya'll digg?
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
come on guys I need one soon! like now!!!
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / M'sia
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
one piece is funnny!! ^^
1010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
... no personal threads. and duplicate 'recommend me an anime' i think it's a sticked one...

but to answer your selfish question: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeries_-_Kyouran_Kazoku_Nikki
Posted 9/14/08
Go find one yourself... You're on the internet, anime is everywhere.....
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

jette1221 wrote:

Go find one yourself... You're on the internet, anime is everywhere.....


ur an ass... thanx 4 nothing
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

l1fzeN wrote:

one piece is funnny!! ^^


already seen but thanx much ^-^
1713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / M'sia
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

freengirez wrote:


l1fzeN wrote:

one piece is funnny!! ^^


already seen but thanx much ^-^


ic.. no probz..
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

luestor wrote:

... no personal threads. and duplicate 'recommend me an anime' i think it's a sticked one...

but to answer your selfish question: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeries_-_Kyouran_Kazoku_Nikki


that one looks gay but i favorited it anyway...n thanx much ^-^
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
we want one thats like welcome to the nhk...like funny like that
Posted 9/14/08

freengirez wrote:


jette1221 wrote:

Go find one yourself... You're on the internet, anime is everywhere.....


ur an ass... thanx 4 nothing


You're just lazy....
4350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/14/08

jette1221 wrote:


freengirez wrote:


jette1221 wrote:

Go find one yourself... You're on the internet, anime is everywhere.....


ur an ass... thanx 4 nothing


You're just lazy....


yes i am...very lazy n need more pot
Posted 9/14/08
read the sticky threads!!!

788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
kamen no maid guy
10264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
ermmm Special A.... funny, and romance.... hurry qoute this if u already knoe it... I HAVE PLENTY MOAR XD ~~~~
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.