First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
if u luv someone,how can u show her/him ur luv . ?
85095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
First you gave her box of chocalates and flowers.
Then, you take her to a romantic dinner. Say " I love you so much all my buttom of heart"
I will not cheat on you, your the only person I love the most.
If you really love that person, ask her to marry you.
I want to spend my whole life with you "baby"
Then ask her Do you love me back? Like how I love you?
929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / South Florida
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
i spank them
Posted 12/30/08
Actions speak louder than words, but sometimes words hut more than actions. Soo......tell them and show them?
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
I'll be faithful to him. Ask for his opinions on things that matter to me.Call him/text him everyday. I'll also cook for him or prepare his favorite dish once in a while. Learn to do things he love most.
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

kitoka wrote:

I'll be faithful to him. Ask for his opinions on things that matter to me.Call him/text him everyday. I'll also cook for him or prepare his favorite dish once in a while. Learn to do things he love most.


Get out of here! there is no such girl! hahaha j/k...


Okay the painful stuff...
If I really like the girl... I'll go watch those girly movies when she wants
I'll go shopping with her...
I'll cut off my guy/video game time so I can spend more time with her...
I'll learn how to cook her favorite dish...
I'll cuddle with her....
I'll sing to her!
If she knows another language... I'll learn it!
I'll wrestle with her! (she better knows how to fight!)
... sigh ... I'll let her play girly music in my car! (and maybe sing along as well )
All her calls will always be returned, all her text replied, all her picture captured.

I'll give her my heart! (not literally)


If I love her, she'll know it.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

specialist7 wrote:


kitoka wrote:

I'll be faithful to him. Ask for his opinions on things that matter to me.Call him/text him everyday. I'll also cook for him or prepare his favorite dish once in a while. Learn to do things he love most.


Get out of here! there is no such girl! hahaha j/k...


Okay the painful stuff...
If I really like the girl... I'll go watch those girly movies when she wants
I'll go shopping with her...
I'll cut off my guy/video game time so I can spend more time with her...
I'll learn how to cook her favorite dish...
I'll cuddle with her....
I'll sing to her!
If she knows another language... I'll learn it!
I'll wrestle with her! (she better knows how to fight!)
... sigh ... I'll let her play girly music in my car! (and maybe sing along as well )
All her calls will always be returned, all her text replied, all her picture captured.

I'll give her my heart! (not literally)


If I love her, she'll know it.


LOL. So your doing all stuffs that you enumerated above half-heartedly? Is it that too hard for a guy to sacrifice those prolly not so significant things for their girl? (just noticed the teary-eyed smileys)
6142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

kitoka wrote:


specialist7 wrote:


kitoka wrote:

I'll be faithful to him. Ask for his opinions on things that matter to me.Call him/text him everyday. I'll also cook for him or prepare his favorite dish once in a while. Learn to do things he love most.


Get out of here! there is no such girl! hahaha j/k...


Okay the painful stuff...
If I really like the girl... I'll go watch those girly movies when she wants
I'll go shopping with her...
I'll cut off my guy/video game time so I can spend more time with her...
I'll learn how to cook her favorite dish...
I'll cuddle with her....
I'll sing to her!
If she knows another language... I'll learn it!
I'll wrestle with her! (she better knows how to fight!)
... sigh ... I'll let her play girly music in my car! (and maybe sing along as well )
All her calls will always be returned, all her text replied, all her picture captured.

I'll give her my heart! (not literally)


If I love her, she'll know it.


LOL. So your doing all stuffs that you enumerated above half-heartedly? Is it that too hard for a guy to sacrifice those prolly not so significant things for their girl? (just noticed the teary-eyed smileys)


Hey, just the fact that we are 'actually' doing them for the girl that we like and will put time aside for her as well as... doing it even though we know its a scratch on our pride... its a big sacrifice on us! But if we like the girl then nothing else matters. Put shame/pride aside and is willing to do what she says. There will be times when arguments may occur but for us... the girl always wins, she is the boss. (well for me that is, the girl who can control/tame me will be the girl that i keep).

2238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Give him/her some good buttsecks...or Flowers.
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
I think a simple hug, kiss or note would do. Simplicity can sometimes clearly expresses what you feel.
4074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / m e x i c o
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
ill just say



you kno wat



te amo.....
1876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / GTA
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
tell them
if that's not enough
then obviously you're not enough
2598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 12/31/08
well you could do what that guy did

i dont recomend it though
73000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/2/09
if you love someone express yourself, and show that someone how you really love that someone .weird.
Posted 1/4/09
Tell him/her...wait for the reply then if you get reject say "ha, i was jux kiddin" it work my guy friend did it to my other galfriend....
3381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
well if you like each other show that person all the thing he/ she likes about you... but don't change your self then its not love...


if it is one sided love show all the care things you can do for that person but not to the point that they can trash you around
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.