Jeez , im pissed ..
Posted 9/15/08
Im really pissed right now , cuz of my teacher just gave the class 25 pages of science , must be handed in tomorrow ( wtf ?? ) T.T (dam) .. Anywayz .. -

1. Yes there is a season 2 , now stop asking

2. So there is no Ikuto with the past few episodes , stop complaining , no one wants to read your post on the wall .

3. Also .. So you hate Ikuto , everyone doesn't care , so stop complaining

3. Subbing can take a long time y'know , so stop spamming the wall 4 the next episode with posts like "48484848484848484848" , You need this thing called PATIENCE , Trust me , it'll help alot when season 2 comes

4. While waiting 4 the next episode , you can do something else , like go outside , watch other anime , etc ..

5. Don't advertise other anime streaming sites

6. Hope I didn't miss out on anything that I should mention

7. Well , I need to do my stupid HW .. Soooo

8. BB and have fun .. I hope >.<
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
SEASON 2 WILL NOT COME OUT BECAUSE IT WAS EPISODE 27 O_O
Member
1250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

DreamSinger97 wrote:

SEASON 2 WILL NOT COME OUT BECAUSE IT WAS EPISODE 27 O_O


No, there's going to be another season 2....
31108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
★ Sky, Stars, Hea...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

xXAddictedtoPockyXx wrote:


DreamSinger97 wrote:

SEASON 2 WILL NOT COME OUT BECAUSE IT WAS EPISODE 27 O_O


No, there's going to be another season 2....


...
Member
7066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / England
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
Thank you.
Nicely said and well put.
Member
1409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kukai's House
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
I'm tired of rant forums
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
i like how you say that no one cares what other people say, because no one cares about what your saying. and how people need to stop complaining because your complaining as well
Member
1808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

alexcheungg wrote:

i like how you say that no one cares what other people say, because no one cares about what your saying. and how people need to stop complaining because your complaining as well


lol i kind of agree
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / AniYoko
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
ppl (well...) that post 4 pisoga r robots from pisoga
515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / AniYoko
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

alexcheungg wrote:

i like how you say that no one cares what other people say, because no one cares about what your saying. and how people need to stop complaining because your complaining as well


that is a very good point and I REALLY HAT IKUTO!
Member
475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

alexcheungg wrote:

i like how you say that no one cares what other people say, because no one cares about what your saying. and how people need to stop complaining because your complaining as well


I totally agree haha. I've told her this plenty of times on her other rant forums too, but she never responds =P maybe she doesn't do it for other people to read it, but just to relieve stress? But really ranters are just as annoying as episode complainers, Ikuto/Tadase haters, and etc.
Member
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/23/08
well i know everyone has different likes and dislikes.. but to bash about a character is like totally.. -____- ughh.

since everyone does things differently, we aren't in any position to complain. so lets just drop it -__-
166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
maybe people like those who always whined about wanting the next episodes as soon as possible and they wanna see more ikuto moments.. those people may not noe tat patience is a virtue...
Posted 9/23/08 , edited 9/23/08
I complety agree.It doesnt matter if you DO or HATE.Some charactar Its there show and they do whatever they want to do.And the subbers are doing there best to hurry up.They have school too they have a life too.They cant be siting on that computer 24 hours.

And @_@ Your teacher is evil sooo evil @____@;
You must be logged in to post.