First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply COOL-B Sweet Princes... >
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

fransyung wrote:


Here4u wrote:

Waii~ So pretty!! =O Are you SURE you're only 19?! I don't even know what program to use to colour. '-' What do you use?

I'll add those two pictures onto the gallery walk right away!! >:3


~Lou-chan >w<


...what do you mean am i surely 19? ^^;;;;; i use adobe photoshop cs because i don't know other programs to use! sometimes i use colored pencils and stuffs but lately i'm more into photoshop since it's easier... ^^;; for the drawings, i use pens and pencils only~ ^^ the hiiragi and nagi drawings are based on their images i saw on the screen while playing! ^^;; i forgot to draw some lines in nagi's clothes (shoulder parts)... maybe you or someone else will spot the difference? ^^;;; tell me when the gallery walk is up again? ><



Pffftd. xD PS easy? I laugh!! >=O MS Paint is easy. =P All the layers and other stuff gives me a headache. @_@

Good art doesn't have to be exact and I can't see a difference. =3


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

D: You're really talented! ><
I can't color worth squat! XD
My drawing skills are below average... I think. =T Still in progress though! ><
=]

I use colored pencils since My laptops hate me using photo-shop for some reason! XD I hardly color anyways, since I like my drawings in pencil better than being in color. I sometimes take the risk to ink unless I drew them in ink O_o

~Ayu-pan
Until this life scatters apart like a flower, I will stay by your side...


Ah... I'm just average... ^^;; I also don't like to color most of my drawings. Coloring takes time and sometimes you have to re-do it all over again if it's not right... It can destroy a drawing, too! ^^;; Do you join deviantart?




if you call that average....then my drawings are real bad lol!!

Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

D: You're really talented! ><
I can't color worth squat! XD
My drawing skills are below average... I think. =T Still in progress though! ><
=]

I use colored pencils since My laptops hate me using photo-shop for some reason! XD I hardly color anyways, since I like my drawings in pencil better than being in color. I sometimes take the risk to ink unless I drew them in ink O_o

~Ayu-pan
Until this life scatters apart like a flower, I will stay by your side...


Ah... I'm just average... ^^;; I also don't like to color most of my drawings. Coloring takes time and sometimes you have to re-do it all over again if it's not right... It can destroy a drawing, too! ^^;; Do you join deviantart?



Yeah, it's http://guardianwolf-ayumi.deviantart.com/ =]
There's SOME of my works on there but you can find most of my works on my profile photos. My scanner broke and my other scanner only scans in greyscale so I can't exactly... yeah >_>
Roar.... Technology these days XD

And of course, coloring does take time. Especially around the shaded/shading areas! ><

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

nicki22 wrote:


fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

D: You're really talented! ><
I can't color worth squat! XD
My drawing skills are below average... I think. =T Still in progress though! ><
=]

I use colored pencils since My laptops hate me using photo-shop for some reason! XD I hardly color anyways, since I like my drawings in pencil better than being in color. I sometimes take the risk to ink unless I drew them in ink O_o

~Ayu-pan
Until this life scatters apart like a flower, I will stay by your side...


Ah... I'm just average... ^^;; I also don't like to color most of my drawings. Coloring takes time and sometimes you have to re-do it all over again if it's not right... It can destroy a drawing, too! ^^;; Do you join deviantart?




if you call that average....then my drawings are real bad lol!!



You're drawings aren't bad at all! Everyone has their own styles, neh?
And they're really totemo Kawaii desu~ ><

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:


nicki22 wrote:

if you call that average....then my drawings are real bad lol!!



You're drawings aren't bad at all! Everyone has their own styles, neh?
And they're really totemo Kawaii desu~ ><

~Ayu-pan


Yes! I agree with you, Ayu~ ^^ Everyone has his/her own style in drawing... Yours are good too! I called myself average because there are tons of other people out there who can outdo me anytime... When I walk around deviantart I see their amazing works! ^^ And I feel smaller each time a beautiful artwork is being submitted! Hahah... ><;; But I won't stop trying to be better! ^^
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:


nicki22 wrote:

if you call that average....then my drawings are real bad lol!!



You're drawings aren't bad at all! Everyone has their own styles, neh?
And they're really totemo Kawaii desu~ ><

~Ayu-pan


Yes! I agree with you, Ayu~ ^^ Everyone has his/her own style in drawing... Yours are good too! I called myself average because there are tons of other people out there who can outdo me anytime... When I walk around deviantart I see their amazing works! ^^ And I feel smaller each time a beautiful artwork is being submitted! Hahah... ><;; But I won't stop trying to be better! ^^




Thats true lol....i won't give up either I've only been drawing for less than a year....so i'm still learning, i'm trying to teach myself how to colour now lol....but not tried on computer yet
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
My drawing's aweful compared to others. ; _ ; It's sad! =)


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

Here4u wrote:

My drawing's aweful compared to others. ; _ ; It's sad! =)


~Lou-chan >w<



-Throws eggplants....and bad eggs at Lou-chan!!! Hmph....if your drawings are awful what does it make mine? I still love your drawing of Eisen you did me....i'm gonna add it to my new desktop background when i get around to making it....my anime watching has changed much since last one i made lol

Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/08

nicki22 wrote:


Here4u wrote:

My drawing's aweful compared to others. ; _ ; It's sad! =)


~Lou-chan >w<



-Throws eggplants....and bad eggs at Lou-chan!!! Hmph....if your drawings are awful what does it make mine? I still love your drawing of Eisen you did me....i'm gonna add it to my new desktop background when i get around to making it....my anime watching has changed much since last one i made lol



Hey, don't you throw eggplants and bad eggs at me! >=O
Arigatou.... I wanted to draw you the prettiest Eisen ever but I couldn't get it right... ; _ ; I know! I'll draw you another one!! =D
Your artwork has it's own uniquifullness! Mines is just.... normal and stuff. *Sigh
I change my desktop bg 24/7 xD mainly Yasusen or Suzalulu pics. =P


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vietnam
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
Arr, all of you are good. It's me the only bad one here :"< I can't draw male characters, I tried many times but they all looked just like girls TT^TT
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/9/08
PFT. You guys bad? Hah! Mine's are horrible! ><

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
I wish we could stop comparing~ T.T it makes me feel bad~ we're all good at drawing, and each one of our drawing has a unique-ness... there are A LOT of other people out there who can't even draw a straight line or make a circle. we can. and we should be proud. i'm proud of us... all of us. so please... stop these comparisons, ne? ^^;; you're all good in your own way.
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

noeltnq wrote:

Arr, all of you are good. It's me the only bad one here :"< I can't draw male characters, I tried many times but they all looked just like girls TT^TT


Hey, feminine gurls are awesome!! =D


~Lou-chan >w<
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

PFT. You guys bad? Hah! Mine's are horrible! ><

~Ayu-pan


-thows mushrooms at Ayu-pan- Lia! >=O


~Lou-chan >w<
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

fransyung wrote:

I wish we could stop comparing~ T.T it makes me feel bad~ we're all good at drawing, and each one of our drawing has a unique-ness... there are A LOT of other people out there who can't even draw a straight line or make a circle. we can. and we should be proud. i'm proud of us... all of us. so please... stop these comparisons, ne? ^^;; you're all good in your own way.


Fransy-chan is right! How long does it take you to draw one picture? Do you look at another picture and try drawing it? =)


~Lou-chan >w<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.