First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply COOL-B Sweet Princes... >
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Here4u wrote:

Fransy-chan is right! How long does it take you to draw one picture? Do you look at another picture and try drawing it? =)


~Lou-chan >w<


Ah~ ^^ Yes, sometimes I need other pictures as references... Such as the position of the head, bodies, arms, or legs. It took me approximately 5 hours to IMAGINE a drawing before I even begin to draw, and another 45 minutes to draw it according to that imagination. Sometimes, it takes longer than 45 mins and sometimes it doesn't even created according to "the plan" in my head... ^^ How about you?
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
It all depends for me. I can do quick sketches, or take extra long for no reason. =P
It all really depends on my mood and level of motivation. But at most, 5-45 minutes. Long sketches of 45 min usually are the ones with REALLY detailed BGs. Quick sketches that are 5 minutes are usually mini comic strips and etc. But it all still depends on meh level of motivation.

Drawing from looking, kind of hard for me cause I always ditch the main stuff and then do it in my own style. But most of the time I just look at pics to see how a certain position/figure is. =]

What about you guys?

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

noeltnq wrote:

Arr, all of you are good. It's me the only bad one here :"< I can't draw male characters, I tried many times but they all looked just like girls TT^TT


Oh trust me, I Suck like great buttocks of fire with male characters. Most of them come out looking like a girl who's TRYING to lok like a boy XD

~Ayu-pan
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Oh trust me, I Suck like great buttocks of fire with male characters. Most of them come out looking like a girl who's TRYING to lok like a boy XD

~Ayu-pan


don't worry... bishies look like girls in a boys' costumes... ^^

Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 10/10/08

fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Oh trust me, I Suck like great buttocks of fire with male characters. Most of them come out looking like a girl who's TRYING to lok like a boy XD

~Ayu-pan


don't worry... bishies look like girls in a boys' costumes... ^^



XD I know, right? But not all of them, though most of them do. =P

~Ayu-pan
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

fransyung wrote:


Here4u wrote:

Fransy-chan is right! How long does it take you to draw one picture? Do you look at another picture and try drawing it? =)


~Lou-chan >w<


Ah~ ^^ Yes, sometimes I need other pictures as references... Such as the position of the head, bodies, arms, or legs. It took me approximately 5 hours to IMAGINE a drawing before I even begin to draw, and another 45 minutes to draw it according to that imagination. Sometimes, it takes longer than 45 mins and sometimes it doesn't even created according to "the plan" in my head... ^^ How about you?


................. Wow. '-' I draw picture. I don't like it. I erase. Redraw the parts I erased. Erase erase erase. sometime picture references for clothing folds. xD It might take me days depending on how busy/lazy I am. I should try your tactic too! =P You and I are polar opposites!


~Lou-chan >w<
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Ronin_Ayumi wrote:


fransyung wrote:


Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

Oh trust me, I Suck like great buttocks of fire with male characters. Most of them come out looking like a girl who's TRYING to lok like a boy XD

~Ayu-pan


don't worry... bishies look like girls in a boys' costumes... ^^



XD I know, right? But not all of them, though most of them do. =P

~Ayu-pan


That's why you'll never catch me drawing a non-feminine guy. =)


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Here4u wrote:

................. Wow. '-' I draw picture. I don't like it. I erase. Redraw the parts I erased. Erase erase erase. sometime picture references for clothing folds. xD It might take me days depending on how busy/lazy I am. I should try your tactic too! =P You and I are polar opposites!


~Lou-chan >w<


Ha~ ^^ I used to be like that, but it took longer to finish a drawing like that. If I imagine it first, it will be a lot easier to draw... ^^






Here4u wrote:

That's why you'll never catch me drawing a non-feminine guy. =)


~Lou-chan >w<


Ah... I love yaoi/shonen-ai... so I always am fond of feminine guys~ ^^ <-- I'm an uke-lover.
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

Ha~ ^^ I used to be like that, but it took longer to finish a drawing like that. If I imagine it first, it will be a lot easier to draw... ^^


I'll go try that! =D




Ah... I love yaoi/shonen-ai... so I always am fond of feminine guys~ ^^ <-- I'm an uke-lover.


Waii~ Another yaoi/shounen-ai lover! ^-^ I'm an uke lover too! =D Are you fond of Yasusen?


~Lou-chan >w<
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.