First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
is it possible to make sex ed boring??
2738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere under a...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 9/15/08
curiousss and i think yes...but very very hard to do it
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 9/15/08
........................... for the sick in bed. i mean real sick .... yeah
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
yup, try attending school in India's CBSE curriculum.
1617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / TDOT
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
i doubt it. i think all sex ed classes should just put in a porno. thats the only way well learn. at my school the just showed us gonnera and herpes infested genitals to scare us, thats all they did
Posted 9/15/08
yes........
*no comment*
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
When I did sex ed I was really bored so yes.
3330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Phoenix, Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
sex ed is boring, they teach you all the disease you can get while having sex like, gonorrhea, syphilis, AIDS and crap. IT SUCKS, they don't show any SEX vids.
Posted 9/15/08
sex ed is boring.. with no actual examples..
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
Sex ed IS boring. I learned nothing. Except how to get AIDs...
2161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
It wouldn't be so boring if there were like technique rehearsals.. Just saying..
3325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / South Africa
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
when I was on school we didn't even have sex ed classes haha but then again couple years ago ... everyone wasn't humping everyone like they do now ...
22638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

i_am_not_a_dork wrote:

curiousss and i think yes...but very very hard to do it





Pirus wrote:

i doubt it. i think all sex ed classes should just put in a porno. thats the only way well learn. at my school the just showed us gonnera and herpes infested genitals to scare us, thats all they did





mleria wrote:

When I did sex ed I was really bored so yes.





NewSoul wrote:

sex ed is boring, they teach you all the disease you can get while having sex like, gonorrhea, syphilis, AIDS and crap. IT SUCKS, they don't show any SEX vids.





xiao_tsin wrote:

sex ed is boring.. with no actual examples..





c0rin wrote:

Sex ed IS boring. I learned nothing. Except how to get AIDs...





sitruunaperhonen wrote:

It wouldn't be so boring if there were like technique rehearsals.. Just saying..





ziyaad wrote:

when I was on school we didn't even have sex ed classes haha but then again couple years ago ... everyone wasn't humping everyone like they do now ...


hahahaha dude sex ed was fun for me man i feel sorry fer you guys. i mean we did all the things you guys did but we also got to
read sex books well fer those of us that was having sex, we also learned some kamasutra. wait so is that why my teacher really got fired aww dude!!!!!!!!!.
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

chinky_sonny wrote:

........................... for the sick in bed. i mean real sick .... yeah


Oh you can do better.
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

yunghove wrote:


i_am_not_a_dork wrote:

curiousss and i think yes...but very very hard to do it





Pirus wrote:

i doubt it. i think all sex ed classes should just put in a porno. thats the only way well learn. at my school the just showed us gonnera and herpes infested genitals to scare us, thats all they did





mleria wrote:

When I did sex ed I was really bored so yes.





NewSoul wrote:

sex ed is boring, they teach you all the disease you can get while having sex like, gonorrhea, syphilis, AIDS and crap. IT SUCKS, they don't show any SEX vids.





xiao_tsin wrote:

sex ed is boring.. with no actual examples..





c0rin wrote:

Sex ed IS boring. I learned nothing. Except how to get AIDs...





sitruunaperhonen wrote:

It wouldn't be so boring if there were like technique rehearsals.. Just saying..





ziyaad wrote:

when I was on school we didn't even have sex ed classes haha but then again couple years ago ... everyone wasn't humping everyone like they do now ...


hahahaha dude sex ed was fun for me man i feel sorry fer you guys. i mean we did all the things you guys did but we also got to
read sex books well fer those of us that was having sex, we also learned some kamasutra. wait so is that why my teacher really got fired aww dude!!!!!!!!!.


My mother is a sexual health nurse.
Posted 9/15/08
Too much sex talk can indeed get boring. *cries* ಠ_ಠ

Floetry~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.