First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
is it possible to make sex ed boring??
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
Uh... fuck to the yes? Its not all fun and games, they show you pics of STD's and talk about pregnancy prevention, so not only does it get boring but its starts getting nasty as hell at one point.
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

mleria wrote:


yunghove wrote:


i_am_not_a_dork wrote:

curiousss and i think yes...but very very hard to do it





Pirus wrote:

i doubt it. i think all sex ed classes should just put in a porno. thats the only way well learn. at my school the just showed us gonnera and herpes infested genitals to scare us, thats all they did





mleria wrote:

When I did sex ed I was really bored so yes.





NewSoul wrote:

sex ed is boring, they teach you all the disease you can get while having sex like, gonorrhea, syphilis, AIDS and crap. IT SUCKS, they don't show any SEX vids.





xiao_tsin wrote:

sex ed is boring.. with no actual examples..





c0rin wrote:

Sex ed IS boring. I learned nothing. Except how to get AIDs...





sitruunaperhonen wrote:

It wouldn't be so boring if there were like technique rehearsals.. Just saying..





ziyaad wrote:

when I was on school we didn't even have sex ed classes haha but then again couple years ago ... everyone wasn't humping everyone like they do now ...


hahahaha dude sex ed was fun for me man i feel sorry fer you guys. i mean we did all the things you guys did but we also got to
read sex books well fer those of us that was having sex, we also learned some kamasutra. wait so is that why my teacher really got fired aww dude!!!!!!!!!.


My mother is a sexual health nurse.


oh really thats cool
3632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
wth are u talking about? sex ed will never be boring! EVER! w00t! best class ever!
329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
No idea, my h.s has an busty sexy teacher so i wouldn't know shes not too smart but sure as hell hot, even wears glasses sometimes, so i guess that makes it more fun.
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
I don't think it's cool :P

Luckily she doesn't try to test me for STD's at all. I'd move out if she did
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

mleria wrote:

I don't think it's cool :P

Luckily she doesn't try to test me for STD's at all. I'd move out if she did


but it better to be safe than sorry dont cha think
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

yunghove wrote:


mleria wrote:

I don't think it's cool :P

Luckily she doesn't try to test me for STD's at all. I'd move out if she did


but it better to be safe than sorry dont cha think


No, I'm not foolish enough to get an STD so easily. If you want your mother probing at your bits go ahead and which fates with me.
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

mleria wrote:


yunghove wrote:


mleria wrote:

I don't think it's cool :P

Luckily she doesn't try to test me for STD's at all. I'd move out if she did


but it better to be safe than sorry dont cha think


No, I'm not foolish enough to get an STD so easily. If you want your mother probing at your bits go ahead and which fates with me.


well i dont have a mom like even if i did she wouldnt cause well im a man
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Barking
Offline
Posted 9/15/08 , edited 9/15/08

yunghove wrote:


mleria wrote:


yunghove wrote:


mleria wrote:

I don't think it's cool :P

Luckily she doesn't try to test me for STD's at all. I'd move out if she did


but it better to be safe than sorry dont cha think


No, I'm not foolish enough to get an STD so easily. If you want your mother probing at your bits go ahead and which fates with me.


well i dont have a mom like even if i did she wouldnt cause well im a man

If we switch fates then you'll have my mother and sexual health nurses and doctors do both sexes so it wouldn't matter.


Edit: I don't wanna sound rude but this discussion is so pointless, I do this with my friend all the time x[

All in all. Sex ed was boring.
3259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
yes sex ed is boring all they teach is diseas stuff
22632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

mleria wrote:


yunghove wrote:


mleria wrote:


yunghove wrote:


mleria wrote:

I don't think it's cool :P

Luckily she doesn't try to test me for STD's at all. I'd move out if she did


but it better to be safe than sorry dont cha think


No, I'm not foolish enough to get an STD so easily. If you want your mother probing at your bits go ahead and which fates with me.


well i dont have a mom like even if i did she wouldnt cause well im a man

If we switch fates then you'll have my mother and sexual health nurses and doctors do both sexes so it wouldn't matter.


Edit: I don't wanna sound rude but this discussion is so pointless, I do this with my friend all the time x[

All in all. Sex ed was boring.


well that sucks mines was fun and thats why she got fired
to bad she didnt sleep with one of us she was hot well both them were rotfl
Posted 9/15/08
i never like sex ed. I'm usually embrassed by the end of it
Posted 9/15/08
well.....i remember when i like took sex ed in the sevnth grade my teacher was this old hag who was like 70 years old who used a walker...omg she made learning about sex so awkward and boring....and then when she would talk about arousal and stuff it was so weird....lol
27842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / adanac
Offline
Posted 9/15/08
NEVVEERRR!!! Lol. Sex ed is like the funnyest class there is!!! why ruin it??
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/15/08

c0rin wrote:

Sex ed IS boring. I learned nothing. Except how to get AIDs...


hahaha!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.