Created by -Hikari
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply fave animal?
Posted 10/6/08
Cat! Nyaaaaaaaa!
Member
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
all moe pets!!
'lil foxes or (teddy)bears and rabbits&nekos to...
Member
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
Lolz - i likey White Tigers ~^^ ... Rawr fear meh >:D
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

Venaticuno wrote:

Lolz - i likey White Tigers ~^^ ... Rawr fear meh >:D


yeah!! lol!! that's sooooo nice X3
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

Alice-tan wrote:

all moe pets!!
'lil foxes or (teddy)bears and rabbits&nekos to...


hehe kawaii nya :3
Member
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


Venaticuno wrote:

Lolz - i likey White Tigers ~^^ ... Rawr fear meh >:D


yeah!! lol!! that's sooooo nice X3


Lolz - i know ^^ .. but their not many of them in the world .. >.<

31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 10/9/08

Venaticuno wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


Venaticuno wrote:

Lolz - i likey White Tigers ~^^ ... Rawr fear meh >:D


yeah!! lol!! that's sooooo nice X3


Lolz - i know ^^ .. but their not many of them in the world .. >.<



yeah...that's sad to hear
Member
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


Venaticuno wrote:


aisheteru_hiei18 wrote:


Venaticuno wrote:

Lolz - i likey White Tigers ~^^ ... Rawr fear meh >:D


yeah!! lol!! that's sooooo nice X3


Lolz - i know ^^ .. but their not many of them in the world .. >.<



yeah...that's sad to hear


I know >< ..
Posted 10/12/08
i love cats i also picked one up it was soo furry i coul also feels its furrr against my hand and arm it looks at me and stroks it's head agaisnt my shoulder neko's are the best for me!
Posted 10/12/08
Cats and wolves ^^~~~
Posted 10/13/08
ohhh i'll change i like rabbits cats and wolves or foxes baby ones e
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

amutofan101 wrote:

ohhh i'll change i like rabbits cats and wolves or foxes baby ones e


wow nice nya :)
31749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / nowhere.
Offline
Posted 10/16/08

NekoOokami wrote:

Cats and wolves ^^~~~


yey!! cats but I don't exactly like wolves :3
Posted 10/18/08
heheh i once touched a wolf be4,it was at the fair!

At this fair,someone mad a huge mansion just for pets..half is for dogs,half for kitties!yay nyaa-chan!
Member
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 10/19/08
usagi-chan! >w<

demo, I also like kuma-chan's T^T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.