First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Hajime no Ippo Reportedly to Return to TV in January
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

llstuff wrote:


shuttle wrote:

im finally in heaven!! first FMA season 2 and now Hajime no ippo s2 time to rewatch both


wait hold it did you say FMA season 2!!!! holy shit....*died and returned just to watch it.


same for hajime no ippo s2 !!!


yup, FMA season 2 is based on the manga storyline
And with Ippo we don't have to worry about fillers because the anime will never catch up to the manga
218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
OMG Really ?.. can't w8 4 2009 anime release
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
HAHA Hajime no ippo is a great anime
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
2009 suddenly seems so distant!

Dayum, I hope they keep the art style and voice actors the same. Can't wait for some more classic Takamura comedy
4837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
ahh... it nice to be back at the good old days of boxing
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
my house
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

h4x0rz wrote:


llstuff wrote:


shuttle wrote:

im finally in heaven!! first FMA season 2 and now Hajime no ippo s2 time to rewatch both


wait hold it did you say FMA season 2!!!! holy shit....*died and returned just to watch it.


same for hajime no ippo s2 !!!


yup, FMA season 2 is based on the manga storyline
And with Ippo we don't have to worry about fillers because the anime will never catch up to the manga


you just made my day!
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Greatest Place on...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
FOR REAL!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!!!!
So many good things are releasing this year~
9968 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
OOOHH! This is awesome news. I can't wait. I love Hajimi no Ippo. <3
Posted 9/17/08
Sweet! I was hoping for Season 2 for long time and finally it's gonna be released one of my fav anime
3499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ♥STALKING MY ALL...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
OMFG I CANT WAIT!! ♥♥
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
i hope this isnt a lie
maybe they stopped the anime becasue they ran out of material at the time, and they cant really make fillers like bleach and naruto
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
FINALLY!!! Man, I reread and rewatched Hajime no Ippo 3 times already. (No small task considering that Hajime no Ippo manga consists of 800 chapters and 75 eps)
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
its a really good manga/anime, its one of my faves
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

llstuff wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


llstuff wrote:


shuttle wrote:

im finally in heaven!! first FMA season 2 and now Hajime no ippo s2 time to rewatch both


wait hold it did you say FMA season 2!!!! holy shit....*died and returned just to watch it.


same for hajime no ippo s2 !!!


yup, FMA season 2 is based on the manga storyline
And with Ippo we don't have to worry about fillers because the anime will never catch up to the manga


you just made my day!


Yup, bring on the full frontal nudity!
4178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
yessss, i'm soo exciteddd. i hope they do return it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.