First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Yamada Ryosuke's sister's pics
Member
2366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/17/08
Oh, and here' also Yuto's younger brother Nakajima Raiya's picture too

Posted 9/16/08
haha kawaii desu neXDD
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the suburbs of...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

sutoroberi-miruku wrote:

Oh, and here' also Yuto's younger brother Nakajima Raito's picture too



OMG! yuto and his brother looks the same!
Member
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
how old is yama-chan older & younger sister?
Member
2366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

anime_luver_64321 wrote:


sutoroberi-miruku wrote:

Oh, and here' also Yuto's younger brother Nakajima Raito's picture too



OMG! yuto and his brother looks the same!

oops, sorry, his name is not Raito. It's Nakajima Raiya
Member
2366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

azn23 wrote:

how old is yama-chan older & younger sister?
well, I remember that Yama-chan was saying that he has older sis(2 years older) and younger sis(1 year younger) I think.. so probably oldest sis is in second year of high school and youngest one is still second year of Junior high, since Yama-chan is senior in Junior high.

Member
3820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / with Takaki Yuuya...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

hsj9392 wrote:

all I can say is..
They look more like KYOMOTO TAIGA!! xDD

hehehe!!
thanks for sharing this!! xDD


Oh Yes ~~~~ !!!!!!...
They look like 99% like Kyomoto Taiga!! o_O !!!!
Maa~ .. Wakanda~~ *__*
Member
6492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / canada
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

sutoroberi-miruku wrote:

Oh, and here' also Yuto's younger brother Nakajima Raito's picture too


OMG! he is soooooo cute! XD
awww!
is he is johnny's?? or is he going to be? ><
XP
another nakajima! hehe! I would love them both but yuri more
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the suburbs of...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
raiya looks like a mini yuto~ so cute >.< !!! chinen's sis looks cute too! and so is yamada's sisters!!
Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Ayame_Chan_ wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

all I can say is..
They look more like KYOMOTO TAIGA!! xDD

hehehe!!
thanks for sharing this!! xDD


Oh Yes ~~~~ !!!!!!...
They look like 99% like Kyomoto Taiga!! o_O !!!!
Maa~ .. Wakanda~~ *__*



hahaha!!
that's really strange!! xDD
especially the older sister!! LoL
Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

sutoroberi-miruku wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


sutoroberi-miruku wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

ei..
that sounded wrong!!

though they're not as cute as our Yama-chan..
I can still see that both of them resemble Ryosuke!! ^-^
haha, yup.. I don't know why but Yama-chan look cuter. But I think they look cute too. Their smile, eye brows, cheeks, I think they do look alike hehe f^^; oh, and have you ever seen YamaP's sis? she does look like him but YamaP is still prettier than his sister too lol I don't know why haha I heard that Chinen has sister. But I can't seem to find his sis's picture.




Yah!!
I've seen Yamapi's sis!!
she does look like him..
yet not as pretty as him ne?? ^-^

chinen's sis?? ^-^
she looks exactly like Chinen!! LoL
hold on..
here's the piccie!! ^-^



omg!! where did you find Chinen's sister's pic!! her name is Saya? you're right!! she does look like him!! thanks for sharing^^




Some people say her name is Sayuri..
Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

nawa94 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:






Yah!!
I've seen Yamapi's sis!!
she does look like him..
yet not as pretty as him ne?? ^-^

chinen's sis?? ^-^
she looks exactly like Chinen!! LoL
hold on..
here's the piccie!! ^-^





so cute ! whats her name ?




Sayuri or Saya..not sure..
LoL
Member
1997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

hsj9392 wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:






Yah!!
I've seen Yamapi's sis!!
she does look like him..
yet not as pretty as him ne?? ^-^

chinen's sis?? ^-^
she looks exactly like Chinen!! LoL
hold on..
here's the piccie!! ^-^





so cute ! whats her name ?




Sayuri or Saya..not sure..
LoL



she's so cute . same goes to her name , and yeahh her brother where did u get that pic ?
Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

ipekbuss wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


sutoroberi-miruku wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:

ei..
that sounded wrong!!

though they're not as cute as our Yama-chan..
I can still see that both of them resemble Ryosuke!! ^-^
haha, yup.. I don't know why but Yama-chan look cuter. But I think they look cute too. Their smile, eye brows, cheeks, I think they do look alike hehe f^^; oh, and have you ever seen YamaP's sis? she does look like him but YamaP is still prettier than his sister too lol I don't know why haha I heard that Chinen has sister. But I can't seem to find his sis's picture.




Yah!!
I've seen Yamapi's sis!!
she does look like him..
yet not as pretty as him ne?? ^-^

chinen's sis?? ^-^
she looks exactly like Chinen!! LoL
hold on..
here's the piccie!! ^-^






aah does anyone have a pic of yamapis sister? i really want to see it nowXDDD




here you go!! ^-^

Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

nawa94 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:


nawa94 wrote:


hsj9392 wrote:






Yah!!
I've seen Yamapi's sis!!
she does look like him..
yet not as pretty as him ne?? ^-^

chinen's sis?? ^-^
she looks exactly like Chinen!! LoL
hold on..
here's the piccie!! ^-^





so cute ! whats her name ?




Sayuri or Saya..not sure..
LoL



she's so cute . same goes to her name , and yeahh her brother where did u get that pic ?



I just googled it and found it!! ^-^
xDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.