First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Soylent Green
Posted 9/21/08
no way every time i hear soylent green the first thing that pops in my head is "SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!" so yeah i hope it never gets to that point where i have to eat people to survive....
3929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My body lives in...
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

whaat wrote:

I will take over the world.


39 years latter


With the world eating Mc Soylent green I win.


MC Do is also a processed food but it is made from domesticated animals ..........mc soylent

47831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


GDXTom wrote:

that might happen if we can't colonized the other planet. Of course it could happen since the world economy is dropping. Because of politics I think....... we aren't fixing most of the situation.


hold your horses there
AMERICAN economy is dropping but China,India,Russia will pick up the slack eventually


But China is killing cats and dogs and Europe is murdering whales...? I don't know I watched some video about this on YouTube...

Anyways, I always thought in the far future Americans would be the first zombies
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
There would be wars or plauges before Mankind eats each other in masse.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/21/08

zen03y wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


GDXTom wrote:

that might happen if we can't colonized the other planet. Of course it could happen since the world economy is dropping. Because of politics I think....... we aren't fixing most of the situation.


hold your horses there
AMERICAN economy is dropping but China,India,Russia will pick up the slack eventually


But China is killing cats and dogs and Europe is murdering whales...? I don't know I watched some video about this on YouTube...

Anyways, I always thought in the far future Americans would be the first zombies



japan is kills the most whales of them all
..... lets organize an invasion of japan
Posted 9/21/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


zen03y wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


GDXTom wrote:

that might happen if we can't colonized the other planet. Of course it could happen since the world economy is dropping. Because of politics I think....... we aren't fixing most of the situation.


hold your horses there
AMERICAN economy is dropping but China,India,Russia will pick up the slack eventually


But China is killing cats and dogs and Europe is murdering whales...? I don't know I watched some video about this on YouTube...

Anyways, I always thought in the far future Americans would be the first zombies



japan is kills the most whales of them all
..... lets organize an invasion of japan

>_> the whales framed japan for pearl harbor...so the whale hunts are a justified vendetta
Posted 4/7/09
oh man classic movie.

still great imo.
7553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / over there.
Offline
Posted 4/7/09 , edited 4/7/09
well, i can definitely see that happening in the future.
7895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~_
Offline
Posted 4/7/09

raikiri666 wrote:

well, i can definitely see that happening in the future.


yeah...
but way in the future...
maybe a million years from now???
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
the problems of the world are overpopulation and food production. it'd be killing 2 birds with 1 stone.. hehe..
4334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
so we're eating people?
Posted 4/7/09

chinky_sonny wrote:

I read this

Plane crash survivors considered eating the pilot
June 13, 2008 ·

After five days huddled in sub-zero temperatures on a mountainside in Argentina, nine plane crash survivors, hungry and scared, considered eating their pilot — not out of vengeance, but because he was already dead and they had no food.

The pilot suffered a disturbing end as it was. Injured on impact, he slowly bled to death over five days.

“We thought about the pilot, I don’t know how to say it … to feed ourselves from him. We thought about this, but some people were not in agreement because the situation was already so extreme.”

I’m sorry, but after just five days, cannibalism became an option? Come on, the Indian guest workers were on hunger strike for a month.


You're comparing two different things.

One, Indian guest workers might be already used to fasting.
Second, the survivors were presented in a harsh situation. They did not experience that kind of situation like everyday like it's a hobby.
25598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / `dunno
Offline
Posted 4/7/09
wat's that?
Posted 4/7/09
What about soylent milk, though?
Soylent Milk is...


people?!
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/7/09

chinky_sonny wrote:

I read this

Plane crash survivors considered eating the pilot
June 13, 2008 ·

After five days huddled in sub-zero temperatures on a mountainside in Argentina, nine plane crash survivors, hungry and scared, considered eating their pilot — not out of vengeance, but because he was already dead and they had no food.

The pilot suffered a disturbing end as it was. Injured on impact, he slowly bled to death over five days.

“We thought about the pilot, I don’t know how to say it … to feed ourselves from him. We thought about this, but some people were not in agreement because the situation was already so extreme.”

I’m sorry, but after just five days, cannibalism became an option? Come on, the Indian guest workers were on hunger strike for a month.


Hey, newsflash!


There's a rather big difference being stuck on a mountain, freezing and not having any supplies whatsoever - for instance, water! And, hunger-striking in India, where you have plenty of water to sustain yourself with, and there isn't freezing cold outside, which would deteriorate your energy.


-_-
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.