WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Seduction attempts that failed miserably.
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07 , edited 11/29/07
@ Mushroom Jay: Last one of the week, I promise. -hides-
I thought this would be pretty interesting. I want to hear funny stories. n_n


@This one guy whom I thought was pretty cute...
I was doing the "flutter of eyelashes" / winking thing that I've perfected flawlessly.
He asked me if there was something wrong with my "eyeballs" -_-

Sometimes, guys are just so dense.
-sighs hopelessly-

Edit: Do not take this seriously. This topic is just for laughs. xD
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

iambill10 wrote:

I think that he is just acting to be dense. Stupid guys(like me) are rare right now.


Don't call yourself stupid.
1564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Kazakhstan
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
just go for it. god, if some one was fluttering there eye lashes at me i would think one of two things. one, something is in their eye. two, they are a retard.
29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
Well, this is a flirt attempt made by a girl from school.
Guy is talking to friends
Girl tries to join
Guy purposely ignores her
Girl tries another time, thinks he can't hear her.
Guy gets annoyed
Girl tries once again to chat
Guy walks away laughing with his friends while they point at her
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

balthazaar21 wrote:

just go for it. god, if some one was fluttering there eye lashes at me i would think one of two things. one, something is in their eye. two, they are a retard.


Thanks but Im a pretty shy person so I dont just "go" for it.

And I doubt I would be fluttering my lashes at a woman any day.

Posted 11/29/07
Hahaha. You know when there is a fine looking teacher and you think you can use your boyish charms to get that passing grade? Well, I tried flirting by softly putting my hands on top of hers, bending down and have my butt up when I picked up papers, and even raising the eyebrows but she saw right through and I ended up going to summer school.
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

4ChunCookie wrote:

Hahaha. You know when there is a fine looking teacher and you think you can use your boyish charms to get that passing grade? Well, I tried flirting by softly putting my hands on top of hers, bending down and have my butt up when I picked up papers, and even raising the eyebrows but she saw right through and I ended up going to summer school.


Lol!
"...bending down and have my butt up..." that part made me laugh.
442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
Then go for it.
Believe me when I say that sometimes, a guy wouldn't mind if you're just upfront about it. And anyways, you get an answer either way. either he likes you or not.

don't do the flutter eyes thing. either hug/givecutefaces/hangalloverhim. something that an oblivious guy will notice/can't ignore.
1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Well, this is a flirt attempt made by a girl from school.
Guy is talking to friends
Girl tries to join
Guy purposely ignores her
Girl tries another time, thinks he can't hear her.
Guy gets annoyed
Girl tries once again to chat
Guy walks away laughing with his friends while they point at her


... Wow. Pretty harsh.

Edit: Was this you perchance? o_o

Posted 11/29/07

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Well, this is a flirt attempt made by a girl from school.
Guy is talking to friends
Girl tries to join
Guy purposely ignores her
Girl tries another time, thinks he can't hear her.
Guy gets annoyed
Girl tries once again to chat
Guy walks away laughing with his friends while they point at her

was it you?

29505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

blablabla9876 wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Well, this is a flirt attempt made by a girl from school.
Guy is talking to friends
Girl tries to join
Guy purposely ignores her
Girl tries another time, thinks he can't hear her.
Guy gets annoyed
Girl tries once again to chat
Guy walks away laughing with his friends while they point at her

was it you?



Nope, wasn't me. I've got too much pride to do something as futile as that, besides, if it was me, I wouldn't type out my humiliation for the world to see

1096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Paradise
Offline
Posted 11/29/07

anime_otaku-nerd wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


anime_otaku-nerd wrote:

Well, this is a flirt attempt made by a girl from school.
Guy is talking to friends
Girl tries to join
Guy purposely ignores her
Girl tries another time, thinks he can't hear her.
Guy gets annoyed
Girl tries once again to chat
Guy walks away laughing with his friends while they point at her

was it you?



Nope, wasn't me. I've got too much pride to do something as futile as that, besides, if it was me, I wouldn't type out my humiliation for the world to see



Awee.. the tears smiley really got to me
-glomps hard-

21869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sleepy Land
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
Lol thats funny. Though why would guys seduce girls who they do not know their personality.... I agree that "guys are dense" is just your own set of thinking~ ^_^
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
all you girls have to do is be all flirty and stuff, and like no guy will refuse. but for guys its a lot harder, we have to first set out an initial message of "im not creepy" then we have to finally let them get to know us or else they'll just desperately try to escape (like every girl i've ever talked to)
4442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Over the californ...
Offline
Posted 11/29/07
wow i cant say it not even here im too embarrassed
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.