First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply {PRIVATE} Creator & Moderator Room
Posted 10/5/08

NoriKina wrote:


Asuka-chan_12 wrote:



I got bored and made these. :P. Hope you like em. >_<;; Also, when I finished these, I realized that I forgot to make the membership card ROFL. Working on them now.












Anou... Norikina-chan... can you change the color of the text? if you can't it's okay!
and instead of News can you change it to: What's new. can you? thanks if you can! but still thanks!
Posted 10/5/08
is sakura-chan our mascot?
Moderator
4111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines, manila
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
yeah is she our mascot??
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

xiaobear wrote:

is sakura-chan our mascot?


Oh nope ne!~ It depends if u wanna discuss about our mascot.
Maybe can be change once in a month....
Emm...mascot? Never think about it before..... good idea, bear-chan!!~
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

kawaiipi-chan wrote:

yeah is she our mascot??


Oh nope ne!~ It depends if u wanna discuss about our mascot.
Maybe can be change once in a month....
Posted 10/6/08

anatomanishi wrote:
Oh nope ne!~ It depends if u wanna discuss about our mascot.
Maybe can be change once in a month....
Emm...mascot? Never think about it before..... good idea, bear-chan!!~


once a month seemed troublesome...anyway...i'll show u my sample after awhile...
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

xiaobear wrote:


anatomanishi wrote:
Oh nope ne!~ It depends if u wanna discuss about our mascot.
Maybe can be change once in a month....
Emm...mascot? Never think about it before..... good idea, bear-chan!!~


once a month seemed troublesome...anyway...i'll show u my sample after awhile...


No no no!~ Not once a month!~ Just an example!~ Maybe once in 3 months ne!~
Oh yeah!~ I've saw ur ex. at the group page!~ Nice ne!~
Posted 10/6/08

anatomanishi wrote:

No no no!~ Not once a month!~ Just an example!~ Maybe once in 3 months ne!~
Oh yeah!~ I've saw ur ex. at the group page!~ Nice ne!~


tts for the avii and banner...me toking about the mem.card design for the group..me juz do for fun la...hehe...anyway...mayb can give them erm...weekly quizz like how i did to my kkfc...anything about japan.
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

xiaobear wrote:


anatomanishi wrote:

No no no!~ Not once a month!~ Just an example!~ Maybe once in 3 months ne!~
Oh yeah!~ I've saw ur ex. at the group page!~ Nice ne!~


tts for the avii and banner...me toking about the mem.card design for the group..me juz do for fun la...hehe...anyway...mayb can give them erm...weekly quizz like how i did to my kkfc...anything about japan.


Oh yeah!~ Weekly quiz!~ What about the prize?
Posted 10/6/08

anatomanishi wrote:

Oh yeah!~ Weekly quiz!~ What about the prize?


coz the full mark is 100...so wadeva they achieve, divide by 4. example i got 50 marks from the score. so i'll get 12.5 points.

Samples are here! (NOTICE : made it out of fun!)

1.
2.
Moderator
4111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines, manila
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

xiaobear wrote:


anatomanishi wrote:

Oh yeah!~ Weekly quiz!~ What about the prize?


coz the full mark is 100...so wadeva they achieve, divide by 4. example i got 50 marks from the score. so i'll get 12.5 points.

Samples are here! (NOTICE : made it out of fun!)

1.
2.



uwaaa chooo kawaii !!
Posted 10/6/08

Asuka-chan_12 wrote:



I got bored and made these. :P. Hope you like em. >_<;; Also, when I finished these, I realized that I forgot to make the membership card ROFL. Working on them now.












Anou... Norikina-chan... can you change the color of the text? if you can't it's okay!
and instead of News can you change it to: What's new. can you? thanks if you can! but still thanks!


Sorry, I can't. I didn't save the original file. >_<

Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

xiaobear wrote:


anatomanishi wrote:

Oh yeah!~ Weekly quiz!~ What about the prize?


coz the full mark is 100...so wadeva they achieve, divide by 4. example i got 50 marks from the score. so i'll get 12.5 points.

Samples are here! (NOTICE : made it out of fun!)

1.
2.


Woah!~ Sugoii!!~ Kawaii ne!~ Arigato, bear-chan!!~
Creator
17701 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

kawaiipi-chan wrote:


xiaobear wrote:


anatomanishi wrote:

Oh yeah!~ Weekly quiz!~ What about the prize?


coz the full mark is 100...so wadeva they achieve, divide by 4. example i got 50 marks from the score. so i'll get 12.5 points.

Samples are here! (NOTICE : made it out of fun!)

1.
2.



uwaaa chooo kawaii !!


Ano... kawaii-chan!~ U have see the samples of mem.card made by bear-chan, right?
Ano... actually I've ask the other mod make it. Norikina (mel-chan) is making it.
Should I do a forum for mem. card? I mean they can choose which mod they want to request in
making their mem.card?
Posted 10/6/08
hana-chan... u still can use norikana's design...i juz made it out of fun...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.