First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply SG girls~ ;)
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08

unicornee- wrote:


Santhor wrote:


unicornee- wrote:


Santhor wrote:



learn muay thai and fucking kill all the weaklings. You can't expect singaporeans to be generous enough to help you when you're in trouble. beat'em up beat'em break his neck break his neck~ X2


Uh... Lol?
Damn it, I'm still laughing because of your weird statement.
-is still laughing-
-is still laughing-
-is trying not to laugh-


am i funny? i mean it. beat'em up break his neck.


You are not funny. (but your words are hilarious)

argh dammit i thought i can be a comedian..by the way jim carrey sucks..he is not funny at all..boo to him..

I think you've some fetish in orange..
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/27/08


Who is Jim Carrey?
And what's the meaning of fetish?
Sorry, never came across that word before
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 12/27/08
LOL jim carrey is an actor. COMEDIAN. lol go wikipedia that jerk.

fetish is something..heehee..*wink*
6331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with my junnnnnn ;D
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
HAHA BURNED
Member
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/28/08
wow..must be hard to have a fetish on orange...
Imagine driving down the road and the traffic light turns orange...
you'd be having an o*gasm in the middle of the road! COOL!
Member
32587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
^ LOL

this thread is for tico boys xD
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
Uh... what's fetish again?
Member
26454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08
Fetish is some sort of a sexual attraction. Attraction to materials or an object lol...or to something more common, part of a human body.
Member
7714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / where Dianna Agro...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

ryolingz wrote:

Fetish is some sort of a sexual attraction. Attraction to materials or an object lol...or to something more common, part of a human body.


lol. walking dictionary muchh.
i salute you.
HAHA.
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

prident wrote:

wow..must be hard to have a fetish on orange...
Imagine driving down the road and the traffic light turns orange...
you'd be having an o*gasm in the middle of the road! COOL!


LOL the worst part is when she want to get some orange from the fridge..she will squeeze that orange into her blah blah blah haha.

blah x 3 = juice squeezer.
Member
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
aww man..that will be hard to remove...
we can expect that to hit the headlines of newpaper..
Girl,(age), hospitalized for stuffing orange into private area
Cause: Fetish for orange objects
I can totally see that coming.
15334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
86 / M / Have you seen a r...
Offline
Posted 12/29/08
LOL didn't i said that she will put that orange in a squeezer? you're so tico..online wolf! police catch him. He got his face and information in his profile. JAIL HIM!!
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

prident wrote:

aww man..that will be hard to remove...
we can expect that to hit the headlines of newpaper..
Girl,(age), hospitalized for stuffing orange into private area
Cause: Fetish for orange objects
I can totally see that coming.




Santhor wrote:

LOL didn't i said that she will put that orange in a squeezer? you're so tico..online wolf! police catch him. He got his face and information in his profile. JAIL HIM!!


I still don't quite understand what fetish means... One moment you all make it sound normal, then the next, you all make it sound... uh, you get my drift.

*I'm not using orange anymore. Using blue now
Member
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08 , edited 12/29/08

Santhor wrote:

LOL didn't i said that she will put that orange in a squeezer? you're so tico..online wolf! police catch him. He got his face and information in his profile. JAIL HIM!!


Eh whaaaat..she treats her juice squeezer as a private object cannot meh..
After squeezing juice she used her finger to dig out the remains and somehow cuts her finger...
Due to excessive loss of blood she got hospitalized.
What were you thinking man! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO OUGHT TO BE JAILED!
ARREST THIS MAN
Member
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

unicornee- wrote:


prident wrote:

aww man..that will be hard to remove...
we can expect that to hit the headlines of newpaper..
Girl,(age), hospitalized for stuffing orange into private area
Cause: Fetish for orange objects
I can totally see that coming.




Santhor wrote:

LOL didn't i said that she will put that orange in a squeezer? you're so tico..online wolf! police catch him. He got his face and information in his profile. JAIL HIM!!


I still don't quite understand what fetish means... One moment you all make it sound normal, then the next, you all make it sound... uh, you get my drift.

*I'm not using orange anymore. Using blue now


Fetish has a number of meanings depending on usage..
In this case...figure it out yourself, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fetish
Skali ltr I kena arrested for online assault on little girls damn jialat...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.