First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply SG girls~ ;)
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08


But since fetish is an English word, the government cannot really do anything what. Besides, I was the one who asked the meaning of it. But come to think of it, you all suggested the word first.... teehee.

Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

prident wrote:


Santhor wrote:

LOL didn't i said that she will put that orange in a squeezer? you're so tico..online wolf! police catch him. He got his face and information in his profile. JAIL HIM!!


Eh whaaaat..she treats her juice squeezer as a private object cannot meh..
After squeezing juice she used her finger to dig out the remains and somehow cuts her finger...
Due to excessive loss of blood she got hospitalized.
What were you thinking man! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO OUGHT TO BE JAILED!
ARREST THIS MAN


*dials 999*
Both of you oughta' be jailed.


Member
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

unicornee- wrote:



But since fetish is an English word, the government cannot really do anything what. Besides, I was the one who asked the meaning of it. But come to think of it, you all suggested the word first.... teehee.



Hahaha..haiyurh, just as a precautionary luh..
Y'know..sometimes people just take things too seriously or get offended easily.
Member
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/29/08

unicornee- wrote:


prident wrote:


Santhor wrote:

LOL didn't i said that she will put that orange in a squeezer? you're so tico..online wolf! police catch him. He got his face and information in his profile. JAIL HIM!!


Eh whaaaat..she treats her juice squeezer as a private object cannot meh..
After squeezing juice she used her finger to dig out the remains and somehow cuts her finger...
Due to excessive loss of blood she got hospitalized.
What were you thinking man! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO OUGHT TO BE JAILED!
ARREST THIS MAN


*dials 999*
Both of you oughta' be jailed.




NO! NO! Him ONLY! I'm innocent!!...
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08


The police said they're gonna look into this case. They're watching us right now, so you'd better be careful with your words.
Is that understood?


Member
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
Yes, Mdm!
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

prident wrote:

Yes, Mdm!


Don't call me that. I'm younger than you okay? And I have no future intentions to join the police force. *kill me now, police*

Member
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

unicornee- wrote:


prident wrote:

Yes, Mdm!


Don't call me that. I'm younger than you okay? And I have no future intentions to join the police force. *kill me now, police*



Eee..joke nia..so serious...eee...
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08


I'm a very serious person. Who kills everyone who plays a fool. Wahahaha! I'm evil. Wahahahaha!

Member
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

unicornee- wrote:



I'm a very serious person. Who kills everyone who plays a fool. Wahahaha! I'm evil. Wahahahaha!



Not to self: "Beware of anyone by the username of "Unicornee-"."
Y'know, I'd have been convinced that you are such a person if not for the "Wahahaha! I'm evil. Wahahahaha! " part...
Member
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/30/08


Aww damn, you saw through me! I'm not serious actually wahaha. I can't stand those seriously-serious-about-seriousness people. No fun at all.

Posted 12/30/08 , edited 12/30/08
SG GIRLS..........
PICK ME.
I AM A RARE COMMODITY.
NOT EVERY SG GIRL IS AS CUTE AND SMART AS ME.

Member
5195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / my world class MU...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08
lols how narcisstic O:
Member
7714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / where Dianna Agro...
Offline
Posted 12/30/08

cyj-122 wrote:

SG GIRLS..........
PICK ME.
I AM A RARE COMMODITY.
NOT EVERY SG GIRL IS AS CUTE AND SMART AS ME.



HAHA. i already choose you. lol
Member
3496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/31/08

unicornee- wrote:



Aww damn, you saw through me! I'm not serious actually wahaha. I can't stand those seriously-serious-about-seriousness people. No fun at all.



Of course! I also saw your three sizes. hehe
Yea, what's life without fun and recess from seriousness right..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.