Donate a Banner!
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
Nyo!Please support our group with your fav.pic!Give your pic and the line to us and we will post it at the pages!And don't forget it must have word "Baddies"at the lines.
Here is mine:

Here is the lines:
Do not hesitate!Join Baddies now!

Another:

Don't make Sasuke sad because you're not join Baddies....


Prepare to be eaten by it because you're not join Baddies...


Join Baddies today and Deidara will cook for you! ^.^
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Baddies-Lover wrote:

Nyo!Please support our group with your fav.pic!Give your pic and the line to us and we will post it at the pages!And don't forget it must have word "Baddies"at the lines.
Here is mine:

Here is the lines:
Do not hesitate!Join Baddies now!

Another:

Don't make Sasuke sad because you're not join Baddies....


Prepare to be eaten by it because you're not join Baddies...


Join Baddies today and Deidara will cook for you! ^.^


The first picture is too small.
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

bubblegum-samurai wrote:


Baddies-Lover wrote:

Nyo!Please support our group with your fav.pic!Give your pic and the line to us and we will post it at the pages!And don't forget it must have word "Baddies"at the lines.
Here is mine:

Here is the lines:
Do not hesitate!Join Baddies now!

Another:

Don't make Sasuke sad because you're not join Baddies....


Prepare to be eaten by it because you're not join Baddies...


Join Baddies today and Deidara will cook for you! ^.^


The first picture is too small.


Oops...sorry....Don't make the first one then...

Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
I have more!!!

Join Baddies and get free Chibi Ginji!


Join Baddies today and know "more"about your fav.baddy!


Don't make Ginji wash the dishes because you are not join Baddies!
Member
5498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HELL
Offline
Posted 9/25/08











use them well bubblegum-san...
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

puppysaber wrote:












use them well bubblegum-san...


You have to give the text....
Member
5498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HELL
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

Baddies-Lover wrote:


puppysaber wrote:












use them well bubblegum-san...


You have to give the text....


1.join baddies so all goody charas will be raped (HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!)
2.join baddies and you will be corrupted with darkness too!!!
3.Enma Ai will teach you the way to take some1 to Hell....
4.Neuro will teach you some fightin, dont wory he'll be gentle ^__^
5.(i dun kno ^__^U)
6.(same as up lol)
7.join baddies or DIE! (well i think its a bit to arrogant ^_^U....)
the rest is up to you~ i have no other ideas =_____=....
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Gomen,I will make all the banners once my exams are over! ><
Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/08


Woah,woah,THAT ONION HEAD!

Moderator
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
A few banners done. ^^




Member
5498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HELL
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
niceee bubblegum-chan~~~XD
..maybe we should add onion head...*evil smirk*
Creator
12773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Lemon Planet,...
Offline
Posted 9/28/08
Woo-hoo!Sasuke and Obito!
Member
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hakone XD
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08
Hm...

The Chibi Power Will Destroy You If You Don't Join Baddies!
or...
Chibi is only for Baddies...
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

here .. did lelouch consider baddies?? he act as a baddies in the anime ..but he is a good guy ...
You must be logged in to post.