First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
WANTED Pirates
Creator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:
yes u r~~


I like your way of writing better.. mine is not book-ish-y...


sgurlrox67 wrote:
:D lol I haven't come up with a name yet its gonna come out on the new chapter cause it introduces all the crew mates :P


Okay! I can't wait! hurry with the new chapter! as i will mine!


hehe ty ^-^ and okies :D


welcome-welcome auuuu!


:D
Creator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Chapter 6-My crew maties

The pirate pulled me out of the small room and onto the deck.

I looked around absently.Admiring and remembering my suroundings.

The pirate caught into my thoughts "Like what you see?"He asked

I jumped back from how close he was to my face.

"Of course not.This ships filled with more trash"I growled

He chuckled to himself "You might not want to say things like that when this ship is covered with 'trash' that don't take to kindly to jokes"He was smiling but his voice had alout of acid and threat in it.

Almost warning...

I stayed silent for a second as he pulled me around the ship with all eyes on me.

I didn't like having a pirate "holding my hand" in their eyes.

But right now I guessed that it was for the best or I'd be killed instantly.

He finally stopped where the ships weel was "Well"He started "Lets start with introductions"

'Hes GOT to be kidding me.What kind of pirate introduces people!?'

I remained silent as he began his name calling.

I guessed that he was just trying to make it somehow comfortable for me since I was the ONLY girl on the ship at the time...

"Krain"He pointed to a boy wearing ripped up old clothes and green hair and eyes on the lookout station "He's our lookout"

'Obviosly'I thought icly

"Amark"He pointed to a boy with black hair and brown eyes "Hes our wind...cartaker"He paused to think of the word for him.

And so on and so forth the rest were all pirates for all I cared so I pretty much ignored all the introductions.

He seemed to notice this after he shook a hand in front of my face from daydreaming.

But he didn't ask any questions and just continued...

For a pirate ship it didn't seem to livly,or large like most ships are for that matter.

But I didn't really care still.

Finally it ended

THANK THE PIRATE GODS!!

But it had somehow tookin a whole day for him to introduce such a small crew.And he seemed to be going pretty fast too.

Or either it was just fast because I was daydreaming...

But then again he seemed to get inturputed alout with questions about what to do next on the ship.

It was sorta amazing to see that this boy.This boy right here.Is actually a pirate CAPTAIN.

He doesn't even look any different from the last time he attacked the navy ship...

Weird...

'Maybe its just me...'

The sun started to set and the sky started to light up brightly and then darken slowly.

The captain who's name is Scar from what I've heard,was busy all of a sudden but as soon as he saw the sun begining to set his eyes widened and he ran over to my side and told me to go into "are" cabin.

'A.K.A Captain and MY corders...'

I had no idea that I was actually shareing a bed with a PIRATE,let alone HIM!!

'I'm scared to think about how recently hes bathed...'

As he pushed me to the door I growled "Hands off me!!"And bit his hand (hard) but he didn't even flinch and continued to push me into the room.

I stared at him with wide eyes as the door opened and he pushed me inside.And closed...

What is the secret aboard this ship...?
What is the truth that hides with these famouse pirates of the 7 sea's...?
Just what could they be hiding?
Moderator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/25/08
Hahahha snice he's a pirate he probally smells like salt! I cant wait for the next chapter! Im going to switch to my laptop so brb k
Creator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/25/08

kyahikaru wrote:

Hahahha snice he's a pirate he probally smells like salt! I cant wait for the next chapter! Im going to switch to my laptop so brb k


LOL yeah but since theirs no showers in the old days (or in pirate ships for that matter) and hes working hard and running around and fighting alout he probly smells like sweat lol
Moderator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:

Hahahha snice he's a pirate he probally smells like salt! I cant wait for the next chapter! Im going to switch to my laptop so brb k


LOL yeah but since theirs no showers in the old days (or in pirate ships for that matter) and hes working hard and running around and fighting alout he probly smells like sweat lol :D


haha i REALLY can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so excited! I hope theres some T rate stuff like there was in your other story >N< It made my heart beat so fast!
Creator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:

Hahahha snice he's a pirate he probally smells like salt! I cant wait for the next chapter! Im going to switch to my laptop so brb k


LOL yeah but since theirs no showers in the old days (or in pirate ships for that matter) and hes working hard and running around and fighting alout he probly smells like sweat lol :D


haha i REALLY can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so excited! I hope theres some T rate stuff like there was in your other story >N< It made my heart beat so fast!


aaww I wish I could!I'll try and do it but my moms going to read it so I'm very scared what she'll say if I do she still hasn't read the last story lol But I'll try to put some T rated aproprite yet non appropriat stuff lol and I'm glade that u like >.< ty!!I love ur storys too!!
Moderator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:

Hahahha snice he's a pirate he probally smells like salt! I cant wait for the next chapter! Im going to switch to my laptop so brb k


LOL yeah but since theirs no showers in the old days (or in pirate ships for that matter) and hes working hard and running around and fighting alout he probly smells like sweat lol :D


haha i REALLY can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so excited! I hope theres some T rate stuff like there was in your other story >N< It made my heart beat so fast!


aaww I wish I could!I'll try and do it but my moms going to read it so I'm very scared what she'll say if I do she still hasn't read the last story lol But I'll try to put some T rated aproprite yet non appropriat stuff lol and I'm glade that u like >.< ty!!I love ur storys too!! :D


Your welcome! and your mom reads your stories? I hide my laptop so my mom can't! id be so embarassed if she did! id be pulling my hair out from frustration!c
Creator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/25/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:

Hahahha snice he's a pirate he probally smells like salt! I cant wait for the next chapter! Im going to switch to my laptop so brb k


LOL yeah but since theirs no showers in the old days (or in pirate ships for that matter) and hes working hard and running around and fighting alout he probly smells like sweat lol :D


haha i REALLY can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so excited! I hope theres some T rate stuff like there was in your other story >N< It made my heart beat so fast!


aaww I wish I could!I'll try and do it but my moms going to read it so I'm very scared what she'll say if I do she still hasn't read the last story lol But I'll try to put some T rated aproprite yet non appropriat stuff lol and I'm glade that u like >.< ty!!I love ur storys too!! :D


Your welcome! and your mom reads your stories? I hide my laptop so my mom can't! id be so embarassed if she did! id be pulling my hair out from frustration!c


lol I usally don't!!But I was sorta proud of myself a while ago that I was writing so much,and felt accomplished.So I made her read the first two chapters.And then she noticed me starting to hide them.And now she's like gonna read'em lol~!! But I will write somethin good 4 u
Moderator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/25/08 , edited 9/25/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:

Hahahha snice he's a pirate he probally smells like salt! I cant wait for the next chapter! Im going to switch to my laptop so brb k


LOL yeah but since theirs no showers in the old days (or in pirate ships for that matter) and hes working hard and running around and fighting alout he probly smells like sweat lol :D


haha i REALLY can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so excited! I hope theres some T rate stuff like there was in your other story >N< It made my heart beat so fast!


aaww I wish I could!I'll try and do it but my moms going to read it so I'm very scared what she'll say if I do she still hasn't read the last story lol But I'll try to put some T rated aproprite yet non appropriat stuff lol and I'm glade that u like >.< ty!!I love ur storys too!! :D


Your welcome! and your mom reads your stories? I hide my laptop so my mom can't! id be so embarassed if she did! id be pulling my hair out from frustration!c


lol I usally don't!!But I was sorta proud of myself a while ago that I was writing so much,and felt accomplished.So I made her read the first two chapters.And then she noticed me starting to hide them.And now she's like gonna read'em lol~!! But I will write somethin good 4 u :P


Thanks! i put a lock on my computer top so no one read mine. What did she say to you about them? Hehhehe good storys arent easy to come by~
Creator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:

Hahahha snice he's a pirate he probally smells like salt! I cant wait for the next chapter! Im going to switch to my laptop so brb k


LOL yeah but since theirs no showers in the old days (or in pirate ships for that matter) and hes working hard and running around and fighting alout he probly smells like sweat lol :D


haha i REALLY can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so excited! I hope theres some T rate stuff like there was in your other story >N< It made my heart beat so fast!


aaww I wish I could!I'll try and do it but my moms going to read it so I'm very scared what she'll say if I do she still hasn't read the last story lol But I'll try to put some T rated aproprite yet non appropriat stuff lol and I'm glade that u like >.< ty!!I love ur storys too!! :D


Your welcome! and your mom reads your stories? I hide my laptop so my mom can't! id be so embarassed if she did! id be pulling my hair out from frustration!c


lol I usally don't!!But I was sorta proud of myself a while ago that I was writing so much,and felt accomplished.So I made her read the first two chapters.And then she noticed me starting to hide them.And now she's like gonna read'em lol~!! But I will write somethin good 4 u :P


Thanks! i put a lock on my computer top so no one read mine. What did she say to you about them? Hehhehe good storys arent easy to come by~


LOL!!well shes only read the first 2 chapters of I'm What!? And she doesn't know about this story so maybe I can add something...moliciouse >:3 lol
Creator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08
Chapter 7-Punishment

It had been an hour since Pirate Captain Crazy Pants locked me into OUR room and I was begining to get curios to why he was in such a rush to lock me in this room.

But whenever I thought of an idea to why.I came up with a perverted thought

I shock my head as crazy images popped into my head.

I felt so irratable.Maybe it was because I had pretty much been copped up all day,or either being intorduced to a bunch of lowsy pirates.

It may have been that or just my curiosity getting the better of me.

So I did what any kid,or curious girl like me would do.

I snuck out.

I quietly opened the window of the room that led outside the ship and slipped through.

I tried to hang onto the edge of the window but started to lose balance.But continued to keep my grip on the window.

When I looked across the boat (looked up at the deck) I saw some sort of...light?

It was actually VERY beautiful

But it was strange the light dimmed whenever the moon was clouded by the clouds.

But when it came back,so did the other lights.

I just put off the thought thinking it was just the moon refelcting off something and continued to try my escape.

Only problem was I heard voices from the entrance to the room!

I hung onto the edge of the window losing my balance once again from not paying attention and felt my hands slip down it slowly.

I gasped aloud just as Scar entered the room.

He imeditly noticed me and ran towards the window.

He almost grabbed my hand.Almost.

And I instently fell.Screaming at the top of my lungs as I plunged into the ocean waters.

I could have lived.But the only thing I had never learned to actually do was swim...

The iorny I KNOW!!

But...for some reason I blacked out through all the terror

But...it felt like I wasn't alone...For some reason...?

'Wait...is that a hand?'My thoughts murmured as I driffted into unconciosness.

------------------------------------

-Waking up-


My head hurt.And I was cold.And my throat was burning.

It really hurt.

I may be selfish but why did this happen to me!

Why couldn't this happen to some other girl with royal blood,and has the same boyish personalitys as me,and had their first kiss stolin by a pirate

But I knew the answer to that.

Cause their were NO girls like that.Like me anyway...

I cleared my throught quietly to myself as it began to ake more at all I was as a human being.

But for some reason my body all of a sudden felt warmer and finally...I could hear all around me.

"Captain are you sure your all right?"Asked a voice

-silence-

"I see..."The voice murmured to himself almost understanding what the person was thinking.

I heard wind whistle around me and the sound of something being caught.

I started not to pay attention to anymore questions and listen more to the persons soft breathing.

I shivered again as the cold air became some what warmer from the room tempitor and the door close behind us.

I felt myself be placed lightly onto a soft substince (mattress) and the sound of a click

from were we had entered.

The door?No the Lock?

LOCK!

My body felt warmer but i was still cold,and my throught still hurt.

But instead of slowly freezing to death the person did something to make me feel warmer.

Body heat?

WHAT!?

I felt hands crip to the back of my now torn and socked dress.

He pulled the material off with the sound of material being shredded.

And then I got what was happening.

Sure I felt weak.But I wasn't going to lose my woman hood to this!This!Pirate!

My eyes fluttered open slowly but my hands responded faster and pushed the body off mine.

I relized that I was actually feeling quit comfortable before.

But now all that comfort had vanished!

"What do you think your doing!!"I practically screamed but I was to weak for that...

"hhmm so you were awake?Then why didn't you stop me sooner?"Scar chuckled to himself as he pointed to my practically undressed body.

My face redened 3 shades of red.

"Uh you pervert"I growled weakly as he came closer relizing my weakness instantly.

Great.

Of all times for this to happen it had to be now in front of one of the greatest "supposid" pirates in the land.

He smiled lightly at my weak effort to push him off,and pulled me into a hug.

"W-What do you think your doing!!??"I growled

He mearly chuckled to himself and said "Making you warmer"

I felt my face redin more

"It seems to be working"He murmured to himself rather than me.

"Uh!Why are you doing this"I closed my eyes as he started to move his hands towards the back of my corset.

I had to buy myself some time to get stronger to fight back.

But he seemed to be the type that could do two things at once and continued his movements

"This is your punishment for trying to escape"He answered as he pulled the corset.

I felt my body freeze not wanting him to see my... *gulp* chest if/when he pulled the corset down.

He seemed to notice AGAIN my sudden non movements and pushed me down onto the bed.

I blushed more as his face was now inches away from mine.

I shoke off the weird feeling and tryed once again to find some matchable strength in my body.

But I couldn't.

All I mearly did was stare into his eyes as he looked into mine.

Almost like he was reading my expression.

But then he broke eye contact and lowered his face to mine.

I closed my eyes ready for the worst but all that I felt was his breath flowing down my neck and the sound of his breathing ringing in my ears.

"What are you waiting for"He murmured jokingly in my ear

My eyes flue open and AGAIN I relized him staring down at me.

For some reason I couldn't look into his eyes and tell him to get off.

For that matter I couldn't even say anything.

I looked away from his face and in the direction of the wall.

I sighed as my eyes started to feel dropy.

I couldn't believe myself!

How could I go and feel so comfortable at such a time and place!!!???

Suddenly his voice ecohed through my ears.

"How else can I make you feel warmer?"

My eyes widened in astonishment as my face lit up and I faced the pirate again who might be about to steal more from me than just a kiss....

Changing hearts...
New emotions...
Questions that are waiting to be answered...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this chapter was SUPREMLY perverted so yeah...lol :D
Well anyways this chapter was AGAIN made for kyahikaru so yeah plz enjoy!! ^-^
Creator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08 , edited 9/26/08
Chapter 8-Crappy Idea for an Escape

"B-Baka!!GET OFF!"I mound as he started to move his hands all over my body for a result of making me FEEL warmer.

He ignored my pea's and continued his exparement which finally led him back to my corset.

He ignored my suddenly stronger punches that I threw at him.

But instead of continued to pull down the corset he desided against it.

For NOW anyway.

His lips tapped my neck,and caressed it.

Honestly!I didn't know what had happened to me!Either my humanity had dissapeared or either I was SOMEHOW enjoying this.

I grouned at my sudden obidioncy in this EXPERIMENT to make me warmer,and mound softly to it.

Its like I was letting some stranger into a home,but then calling gaurds to watch him.

But for me I wasn't exactly struggling anymore.

I hit his back softly but somehow lost feeling in them from all the pleasure.

GOD!

I have to stop this before he actually!

...does something...!

And finally he stopped as I sobbed "Stop"

He actually stopped emideatly as he lowered his kisses down my neck to my chest.

He lifted his head slowly his bangs covering his eyes and walked towards the door,buttoning up his shirt in the proses.

I stared at him in terror,and curiosity if he might shot me because I did something wronge.

Personaly I was screaming for joy in my head.But...My body sort of..liked it when he was...!

I metally slapped myself at that thought and heard his voice whisper "What did you like that?"I turned bright red and growled "OF COURSE NOT!!"

He mearly looked back a smirk apearing on his face and said "Well to bad thats your punishment"and left...

So..it WAS all for the punishment.That explained why he stopped so quickly because I had finally cried and he had done what he wanted.

I didn't know why exactly but I felt sort of hurt?

My heart did anyway.

I had never felt such pain before...

So why was I NOW?

Pain,Desire,anger,Jelousy,Hatred,Beauty.
That is what love is.
Or at least thats what it was for one couple in the sea...
Moderator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


lol I usally don't!!But I was sorta proud of myself a while ago that I was writing so much,and felt accomplished.So I made her read the first two chapters.And then she noticed me starting to hide them.And now she's like gonna read'em lol~!! But I will write somethin good 4 u :P


Thanks! i put a lock on my computer top so no one read mine. What did she say to you about them? Hehhehe good storys arent easy to come by~


LOL!!well shes only read the first 2 chapters of I'm What!? And she doesn't know about this story so maybe I can add something...moliciouse >:3 lol


hahah! Well nice chapters! I'll start the chapters of my stories right away!
Creator
13231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the middle of...
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


lol I usally don't!!But I was sorta proud of myself a while ago that I was writing so much,and felt accomplished.So I made her read the first two chapters.And then she noticed me starting to hide them.And now she's like gonna read'em lol~!! But I will write somethin good 4 u :P


Thanks! i put a lock on my computer top so no one read mine. What did she say to you about them? Hehhehe good storys arent easy to come by~


LOL!!well shes only read the first 2 chapters of I'm What!? And she doesn't know about this story so maybe I can add something...moliciouse >:3 lol


hahah! Well nice chapters! I'll start the chapters of my stories right away!


yay!!I look forward to it ^-^
Moderator
11091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
107 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 9/26/08

sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


kyahikaru wrote:


sgurlrox67 wrote:


lol I usally don't!!But I was sorta proud of myself a while ago that I was writing so much,and felt accomplished.So I made her read the first two chapters.And then she noticed me starting to hide them.And now she's like gonna read'em lol~!! But I will write somethin good 4 u :P


Thanks! i put a lock on my computer top so no one read mine. What did she say to you about them? Hehhehe good storys arent easy to come by~


LOL!!well shes only read the first 2 chapters of I'm What!? And she doesn't know about this story so maybe I can add something...moliciouse >:3 lol


hahah! Well nice chapters! I'll start the chapters of my stories right away!


yay!!I look forward to it ^-^


Im so exicte now! I wanna read your stories so much more now! it just got to the ggoood(er) part!!!! ":)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.