First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
human nature
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
The reason that Adam and Eve were forbidden from going near the tree was cause thats where god kept all his porn. And the reason people throw there life away is cause they came to realize that human life is meaningless and humans are disposable, if people wanna kill themselves then by all means go ahead. Its not gonna effect me any. And as for you, yea go ahead chase illusions for the rest of your life and go nowhere. So by all means , waste 40 years of your life doing nothing. Amuse me.
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

supermalv wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

So was the fail directed at me or you?

How the fuck is that a prediction? That my good man is a fact if you look at half the threads on this site.


Wow you're still desperately trying to... "speak for the people". Lol. Okay since i'm bored, I'll entertain myself making fun of a little bitch like you.

"How the fuck is that a prediction?"

I see you ate a whole cereal bowl of stupidity this morning. It's concerning to see someone struggle so hard to comprehend that simple statement. You say that people won't give a fuck about my topic. Which, contrary to your belief. Some people do.

Therefore, this thread is valid because it people try to discuss something with it. And your whole argument are.. in essence.. null and void.

Therefore, it's better you go before you embarass yourself further.

Did I spell it out loud and clear enough for you?? Or does a neanderthal like you prefer an ooga booga language so you understand better?





You seem to jump to conclusions for one who seems to regard himself as an intellectual.

I don't speak for the people, I speak for the image of crunchyroll I have, which has been proven to me to work time and time again.

Neanderthal? I'd rather you didn't put me at your level. "your assumption are wrong" buddy
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
~editted *for some reason the delete button isn't there*

not important.
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

supermalv wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

You seem to jump to conclusions for one who seems to regard himself as an intellectual.

I don't speak for the people, I speak for the image of crunchyroll I have, which has been proven to me to work time and time again.

Neanderthal? I'd rather you didn't put me at your level. "your assumption are wrong" buddy


lol i never said i regard myself as an intellectual person. (so much for jumping to conclusions there huh?)

And thanks for the crunchyroll advice of getting by. I've been here long enough to not need anybody patronizing me how to do stuff like what kind of threads to make.

Matter of fact, i've also been here long enough to know when somebody doesn't even make sense in his argument anymore, it's a clear sign that's he's losing and is gonna go away soon.

The hell is up with that.. "your assumption are wrong" buddy.

Why was that quote sign even there. It doesn't even make sense.

Is that supposed to be a sarcasm that says my assumption are actually right but you presented it with a quote sign to achieve the opposite effect?

or "your assumption are wrong" buddy are.. buddies you have that always make wrong assumptions along with you?? and you're implying that i'm your... assumption-are-wrong-buddy. Whatever the hell that means...

or my assumption are wrong that you are a neanderthal and you don't speak ooga booga language?? (which i'm not even sure right now that you don't, since i don't even know what hell it is you're trying to say)

to sum it all up:




supermalv wrote:
ps. (the fck is up with that.. "I don't really think that an internet community of weeaboos really gives a shit". Lol. You just called everyone here a weeaboos. And wot? you're not in the position to speak up for anybody. Look at the above posts. Some people actually want to discuss this topic. So your prediction are wrong. Fail. Go away)

...Oh come on...
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

supermalv wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:

If you had an epiphany that's fucking super but I don't really think that an internet community of weeaboos really gives a shit.

If you really think you're hot shit go and post this on some sociological forum or something and preach how you're the greatest thing since sliced bread.


Thank you for sharing me what you think. I really cared. Truly. Your opinion will be greatly valued.

And thanks for the advice. Last time I check though, I'm free to post whatever I like on CR's forum. You don't like it? tough. Here's an easy solution for us both. Don't read it. And move on.

That way you don't have to be bored. And I don't have to see your annoying posts.

It's a win-win situation.

ps. (the fck is up with that.. "I don't really think that an internet community of weeaboos really gives a shit". Lol. You just called everyone here a weeaboos. And wot? you're not in the position to speak up for anybody. Look at the above posts. Some people actually want to discuss this topic. So your prediction are wrong. Fail. Go away)


it kinda did sound like you had an Epiphany..... ha

also just your just thinking realistically nothing much to figure out
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia.
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Human Nature were a alright band back in the day (I couldnt be bothered reading what the topic was really about so heres my answer)
Posted 9/16/08
PLEASE!!! Quit the argument already. You are way off topic. And if you both won't shut the f*ck up, I'll take care of that, for sure. ಠ_ಠ

You are both making yourself look like idiots who have nothing better to do than trying to look stupid. I say, CUT THE CRAP, right there.

Floetry~
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

supermalv wrote:


voidlugiron wrote:
...Oh come on...


lol the f? o_O

are you always as non-sensical as this? and god damn ur thick. Nobody cares what you think of this thread. This whole "argument" between you and me is not even important. I'm just treating this as a joke. While you.. You're treating it so seriously. Lol. Do you need to prove yourself right in something as trivial as this? Are you that insecure about yourself?

You're willing to go at length arguing to me, a complete stranger, to prove me wrong. Does that satisfy you? Do you feel like you're achieving something here? Coz if that's what you want.. then okay.. i'll give it to you

you win okay bro? waahhhh i'm so wrong. i'm so wrong.

there you go.

is that enough to satisfy your ego trip and make you go away now?


HAHA, OH WOW

Who's the one taking it seriously when you're the one writing paragraphs at a time trying to shoot me down?

Honestly I agree 100% with everything you stated in your first post (yes i actually read it). I was just feeling bored since some of my files were taking a while to render so i decided to have an argument.

Thanks for the exchange bro, I really enjoyed it even though i was half asleep while writing one or two of my posts. I need to hit the sack now, been up too long.
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Well, supermalv, I believe that that's just one of the many meanings of life that just might, in the end, be meaningless and truly random. We are (in a way) the universe thinking of its own origin and its reason for existence (since we are made of atoms-->matter cannot be created nor destroyed) Hopes are just Illusions but all anyone can do is just continue living.
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

pyrrhic53 wrote:

Well, supermalv, I believe that that's just one of the many meanings of life that just might, in the end, be meaningless and truly random. We are (in a way) the universe thinking of its own origin and its reason for existence (since we are made of atoms-->matter cannot be created nor destroyed) Hopes are just Illusions but all anyone can do is just continue living.


Yeah bro.

I just thought it's very ironic.

But i don't mean to say that all is rotten though. I mean.. just because something are an illusion doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable rite?

Like love. It feels good before it turned cheesy. Just because it will turn cheesy later doesn't mean that right then when you're feeling it, it didn't feel good.
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

supermalv wrote:


pyrrhic53 wrote:

Well, supermalv, I believe that that's just one of the many meanings of life that just might, in the end, be meaningless and truly random. We are (in a way) the universe thinking of its own origin and its reason for existence (since we are made of atoms-->matter cannot be created nor destroyed) Hopes are just Illusions but all anyone can do is just continue living.


Yeah bro.

I just thought it's very ironic.

But i don't mean to say that all is rotten though. I mean.. just because something are an illusion doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable rite?

Like love. It feels good before it turned cheesy. Just because it will turn cheesy later doesn't mean that right then when you're feeling it, it didn't feel good.


Yeah, ironic, And I guess you're right, there are enjoyable illusions, love being one of them.
1623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / hiding ... ~WhEre...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
it's true humans are strange. we dont appreciate life and take it for granted. but when we're in a life threatening situation, we try so desperately to cling on to life.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Not me, I love life and I want to live
If you want to be emo, that's your choice. I'm happy enough not being a cynical troll.
2394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / The World God Onl...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
wow !!! then how do you want us to react?
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
well I support free speech so I was very amused and I really don't care if you discover the meaning to life or not but it's enlightening...not many I know think that way.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.