First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply MOD JOB! =D
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

nicki22 wrote:


fransyung wrote:


noeltnq wrote:

Ah, it's absolutely okay. Just post them when you finish ^^ By the way...I thought you started working from vol 10 -__-"
Quite nonsense...but... does anyone know how to use WinMX? ><





Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

If you guys would like, I can help you figure out better english equivalent sentences or something, like if you have problem making the sentence in english or something. ._.

Like for example: What was you going to... blah blah blah
Changed: What ere you going to do to... blah blah blah

ummm... ._." Gommene, I'm not sure if I'M making any sense. XD

~Ayu-pan





nicki22 wrote:

I can help out every so often with editing as well if need be....if you ever need to send me the translations and i can give you 'better' phrases and help it make sense, my English should be good considering i live in England ^_^



So you guys want to be the proof-readers? ^^ Hehehehe...

Q-chan... I lost my vol.10, so I started from vol.11... >.> I'm still looking for vol.10, hopefully I can find it soon!



Hmmmmm....i don't mind being a proof-reader if you need one and when i have the time ^_^

We can all proof read!!! =D

Hmmm, do we have a volume 1??


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

Here4u wrote:


nicki22 wrote:


fransyung wrote:


noeltnq wrote:

Ah, it's absolutely okay. Just post them when you finish ^^ By the way...I thought you started working from vol 10 -__-"
Quite nonsense...but... does anyone know how to use WinMX? ><





Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

If you guys would like, I can help you figure out better english equivalent sentences or something, like if you have problem making the sentence in english or something. ._.

Like for example: What was you going to... blah blah blah
Changed: What ere you going to do to... blah blah blah

ummm... ._." Gommene, I'm not sure if I'M making any sense. XD

~Ayu-pan





nicki22 wrote:

I can help out every so often with editing as well if need be....if you ever need to send me the translations and i can give you 'better' phrases and help it make sense, my English should be good considering i live in England ^_^



So you guys want to be the proof-readers? ^^ Hehehehe...

Q-chan... I lost my vol.10, so I started from vol.11... >.> I'm still looking for vol.10, hopefully I can find it soon!



Hmmmmm....i don't mind being a proof-reader if you need one and when i have the time ^_^

We can all proof read!!! =D

Hmmm, do we have a volume 1??


~Lou-chan >w<


Hmmm vol 1 is out in English therefore i don't think you should put it up when you can buy it....same with vol 2 ^_^
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

nicki22 wrote:


Here4u wrote:


nicki22 wrote:


fransyung wrote:


noeltnq wrote:

Ah, it's absolutely okay. Just post them when you finish ^^ By the way...I thought you started working from vol 10 -__-"
Quite nonsense...but... does anyone know how to use WinMX? ><





Ronin_Ayumi wrote:

If you guys would like, I can help you figure out better english equivalent sentences or something, like if you have problem making the sentence in english or something. ._.

Like for example: What was you going to... blah blah blah
Changed: What ere you going to do to... blah blah blah

ummm... ._." Gommene, I'm not sure if I'M making any sense. XD

~Ayu-pan





nicki22 wrote:

I can help out every so often with editing as well if need be....if you ever need to send me the translations and i can give you 'better' phrases and help it make sense, my English should be good considering i live in England ^_^



So you guys want to be the proof-readers? ^^ Hehehehe...

Q-chan... I lost my vol.10, so I started from vol.11... >.> I'm still looking for vol.10, hopefully I can find it soon!



Hmmmmm....i don't mind being a proof-reader if you need one and when i have the time ^_^

We can all proof read!!! =D

Hmmm, do we have a volume 1??


~Lou-chan >w<


Hmmm vol 1 is out in English therefore i don't think you should put it up when you can buy it....same with vol 2 ^_^

Nuh, you can download it from a site. =D


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

I think it's okay to post the downloads here (for vol.1~3) ^^ especially since they're fan-scanlated... ^^;; fans don't require you to pay for anything therefore we are breaking no laws... ^^ except if we're scanning the original english versions <-- now that's breaking the law! don't you think? >.>
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

nicki22 wrote:

Hmmmmm....i don't mind being a proof-reader if you need one and when i have the time ^_^


I don't mind at all~ ^^ Then should I sent them to you first? Before posting??
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

fransyung wrote:


nicki22 wrote:

Hmmmmm....i don't mind being a proof-reader if you need one and when i have the time ^_^


I don't mind at all~ ^^ Then should I sent them to you first? Before posting??



Yeah and i'll check for major mistakes and suggest corrections etc ^_^
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 11/11/08

nicki22 wrote:


fransyung wrote:


nicki22 wrote:

Hmmmmm....i don't mind being a proof-reader if you need one and when i have the time ^_^


I don't mind at all~ ^^ Then should I sent them to you first? Before posting??



Yeah and i'll check for major mistakes and suggest corrections etc ^_^

ah... i uploaded the first chapter from vol.11 yesterday to the manga page~ ^^ can you check on the translation and tell me if i need to edit anything?? >.< i'm working on the 2nd chapter now...
Moderator
22494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
I can be a proof-reader too if Ni-sama is busy with her duties. I usually check stuff on the hour ride back home and/or to work so I can jot them all down and then post up the corrections or suggestions. =]
Besides, I usually do this for fun and as a hobby on my free time and when I'm not writing my novels or drawing. =P

~Ayu-pan
Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 11/11/08
Waii~ This is goina be fun! =D -scraps chinese scanlation project- xD


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

fransyung wrote:


nicki22 wrote:


fransyung wrote:


nicki22 wrote:

Hmmmmm....i don't mind being a proof-reader if you need one and when i have the time ^_^


I don't mind at all~ ^^ Then should I sent them to you first? Before posting??



Yeah and i'll check for major mistakes and suggest corrections etc ^_^

ah... i uploaded the first chapter from vol.11 yesterday to the manga page~ ^^ can you check on the translation and tell me if i need to edit anything?? >.< i'm working on the 2nd chapter now...


Ok...i'll check the translations in bit...and i'll message them to you over cr if theres need for any changes? ^_^
Moderator
83382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Amatsuki
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

Here4u wrote:

Waii~ This is goina be fun! =D -scraps chinese scanlation project- xD


~Lou-chan >w<


yay... lou-chan's going to translate, too? ^^



nicki22 wrote:

Ok...i'll check the translations in bit...and i'll message them to you over cr if theres need for any changes? ^_^


yes, please! and... thank you lots! ^^

by the way, it's nearing thanksgiving and christmas... any idea on a christmas theme for the group?

Creator
4579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 11/12/08 , edited 11/12/08

fransyung wrote:


Here4u wrote:

Waii~ This is goina be fun! =D -scraps chinese scanlation project- xD


~Lou-chan >w<


yay... lou-chan's going to translate, too? ^^



Ahaha.. nope. ^-^;; You guys are way better than me. =D English is my third language.... Chinese is my second language.... nope, my translations won't really make sense. ^-^;;


~Lou-chan >w<
Moderator
2729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Area 11
Offline
Posted 11/12/08

fransyung wrote:


Here4u wrote:

Waii~ This is goina be fun! =D -scraps chinese scanlation project- xD


~Lou-chan >w<


yay... lou-chan's going to translate, too? ^^




nicki22 wrote:

Ok...i'll check the translations in bit...and i'll message them to you over cr if theres need for any changes? ^_^


yes, please! and... thank you lots! ^^

by the way, it's nearing thanksgiving and christmas... any idea on a christmas theme for the group?



Hmmmm....-puts on thinking cap- Well an avatar with the hachiyou in pjs just waking up to presents would be cool....theme though....let me think for a while lol ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.