First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
My friend's edit hair are fake or real?
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
Sorry, I meant "My friend's dye hair, she told me it's real?"

She tried to make me believe her
but i think it's not real
Kristina is me yeah
Ewa is my friend





Posted 9/16/08
how shes ugly and who gives a shit. what do you want us to talk about. how ugly she is?
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Actually im tricked her for believe her
she said "Finally" weirdo
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
No personal threads. And its fake. You can tell because her skull is also green.
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Holy freaking crap I am not reading that whole chat session.
The colors dont fit her
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Kippu wrote:

No personal threads. And its fake. You can tell because her skull is also green.


Oh sorry, I'll be careful next time
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

MattChristy wrote:

Holy freaking crap I am not reading that whole chat session.
The colors dont fit her


it's okay and yeah. I think it's fake
she said "it's real" geez
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Professor Layt...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
tl;dr

obviously fake, unless green scalps are natural
4590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Xbakayoo wrote:


MattChristy wrote:

Holy freaking crap I am not reading that whole chat session.
The colors dont fit her


it's okay and yeah. I think it's fake
she said "it's real" geez


oh yea, its totally fake. Parts of it are nicely done but its sloppy.
Posted 9/16/08
she did a bad job editing it o0 its blotchy at edges and how about including a chatlog wiff some cyber sexing in it next time?
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

she did a bad job editing it o0 its blotchy at edges and how about including a chatlog wiff some cyber sexing in it next time?


She keep bragg me
Posted 9/16/08

Xbakayoo wrote:




hmmm....looks real.
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

asamiueto wrote:


Xbakayoo wrote:




hmmm....looks real.

o.o lol but it's sloppy
Posted 9/16/08
who wants to help me dye my pubic hair?
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Professor Layt...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Xbakayoo wrote:


Ewa Makarewicz: well wat do u think?
Kristina Martin: it's fake >>
Kristina Martin: you use photoshop
Ewa Makarewicz: no
Ewa Makarewicz: i dont have photshop cause my family is not rich


it's called MS Paint hun...
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.