First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
I H8 MY LIEF, PLZ RED AND COMFERT
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
I have been homeschooled for the past four years, so when I got back into public school last september you can bet I was more than mildly surprised at how bad the situation was. Even though our town is small and in the middle of nowhere, apparantly it also accepts anybody, because there are 16 year olds in 7th grade and kids smoking dope in the hallways during lunch.

But get this: there also kids at school who get away with knifing other people, or even jumping them after or during school. Just yesterday a boy in sixth grade was stabbed in the abdomen and has been put in the Intensive Care unit. One kid was thrown to the ground and beaten until he was bloody just for saying "watch your language" to a gangster who was too lazy to go around him.

For months now, I've been getting jumped, on average, two or three times a week. Some times I can't get away and have to fight. Some times I lose. The rest of the time I win. After all of this, I still don't know why people want to fight me. For the past three weeks I've had to beat on guys DAILY. They keep coming back. Was it something I said?

I fear for my life. One guy died last year because he was stabbed in the back during lunch. I have tried everything, from contacting the police, to urging the school-board to do something, to threatening to contact the media. Nothing works. Every time they just say "We'll make sure to do something about it," or "We've got it under control."

The next day I went to school and there were 5 gangsters lined up around one kid and one pulled out a gun and shot his leg and the guys ran off! They looked at me and gave me a snare because I was a witness and then I ran for my life to my house, luckily they were to much in shock to go after me. When I got home I told my mom about the story.

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got really scared and said, “You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!” I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby, “Yo homes, smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air!
1308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Professor Layt...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
wow

fukking troll
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08
First explain to me where to do you live?


When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got really scared and said, “You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!” I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby, “Yo homes, smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air!


God many peoples who use this at the end of their story mean the whole story is fake. That the 4th time I saw that.
Posted 9/16/08
heres an idea. go kill yourself because we really don't care what happens to you. and if people say that i'm mean and i should burn in hell. thank you. i know i have no heart to a pansy. go fix it up your self. whose life is it? whose making it bad? the answer is you dumbass. SO GO FIX IT
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

heres an idea. go kill yourself because we really don't care what happens to you. and if people say that i'm mean and i should burn in hell. thank you. i know i have no heart to a pansy. go fix it up your self. whose life is it? whose making it bad? the answer is you dumbass. SO GO FIX IT


My thought exactly.
11519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nueva York
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
.......what....
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
I read the first two sentences, then strolled down to the last paragraph. That was all I needed to read.
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / mandaluyong city,...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
WOW!1! that's really, really good story....
Unbelievable....
You know what.... you can be a good writer,
why not try making one for movies or teledrama, that will be good...
5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
=___= and to think i was starting to feel sorry for you. as soon as you mentioned "Bel-air" i knew something was up!

Hmm i do enjoy watching re-runs of Fresh Prince though...
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Senta wrote:

I have been homeschooled for the past four years, so when I got back into public school last september you can bet I was more than mildly surprised at how bad the situation was. Even though our town is small and in the middle of nowhere, apparantly it also accepts anybody, because there are 16 year olds in 7th grade and kids smoking dope in the hallways during lunch.

But get this: there also kids at school who get away with knifing other people, or even jumping them after or during school. Just yesterday a boy in sixth grade was stabbed in the abdomen and has been put in the Intensive Care unit. One kid was thrown to the ground and beaten until he was bloody just for saying "watch your language" to a gangster who was too lazy to go around him.

For months now, I've been getting jumped, on average, two or three times a week. Some times I can't get away and have to fight. Some times I lose. The rest of the time I win. After all of this, I still don't know why people want to fight me. For the past three weeks I've had to beat on guys DAILY. They keep coming back. Was it something I said?

I fear for my life. One guy died last year because he was stabbed in the back during lunch. I have tried everything, from contacting the police, to urging the school-board to do something, to threatening to contact the media. Nothing works. Every time they just say "We'll make sure to do something about it," or "We've got it under control."

The next day I went to school and there were 5 gangsters lined up around one kid and one pulled out a gun and shot his leg and the guys ran off! They looked at me and gave me a snare because I was a witness and then I ran for my life to my house, luckily they were to much in shock to go after me. When I got home I told my mom about the story.

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got really scared and said, “You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!” I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby, “Yo homes, smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air!



Holy shit that sucks....
well my advise to you is to stab the alpha male

either that or beat the shit out of someone weak to prove a point
that'll earn you some respect?

hey its either you or the next guy
so might as well pass the punishment on

no amount of wishful thinking is gonna change that
best of luck in your thug-ed out school

im so glad im not you
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

Senta wrote:

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got really scared and said, “You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!” I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby, “Yo homes, smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air!


ROFL this was all I needed to read.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Holy shit that sucks....
well my advise to you is to stab the alpha male

either that or beat the shit out of someone weak to prove a point
that'll earn you some respect?

hey its either you or the next guy
so might as well pass the punishment on

no amount of wishful thinking is gonna change that
best of luck in your thug-ed out school

im so glad im not you


She's like 12. -__-;
Worst advice ever given to a 12 year old.
Posted 9/16/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Senta wrote:

I have been homeschooled for the past four years, so when I got back into public school last september you can bet I was more than mildly surprised at how bad the situation was. Even though our town is small and in the middle of nowhere, apparantly it also accepts anybody, because there are 16 year olds in 7th grade and kids smoking dope in the hallways during lunch.

But get this: there also kids at school who get away with knifing other people, or even jumping them after or during school. Just yesterday a boy in sixth grade was stabbed in the abdomen and has been put in the Intensive Care unit. One kid was thrown to the ground and beaten until he was bloody just for saying "watch your language" to a gangster who was too lazy to go around him.

For months now, I've been getting jumped, on average, two or three times a week. Some times I can't get away and have to fight. Some times I lose. The rest of the time I win. After all of this, I still don't know why people want to fight me. For the past three weeks I've had to beat on guys DAILY. They keep coming back. Was it something I said?

I fear for my life. One guy died last year because he was stabbed in the back during lunch. I have tried everything, from contacting the police, to urging the school-board to do something, to threatening to contact the media. Nothing works. Every time they just say "We'll make sure to do something about it," or "We've got it under control."

The next day I went to school and there were 5 gangsters lined up around one kid and one pulled out a gun and shot his leg and the guys ran off! They looked at me and gave me a snare because I was a witness and then I ran for my life to my house, luckily they were to much in shock to go after me. When I got home I told my mom about the story.

When I came home I was visibly shaken. I told my mom what I had just seen. Then she got really scared and said, “You’re moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air!” I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought “Nah, forget it, yo homes to Bel-Air!” I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabby, “Yo homes, smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air!



Holy shit that sucks....
well my advise to you is to stab the alpha male

either that or beat the shit out of someone weak to prove a point
that'll earn you some respect?

hey its either you or the next guy
so might as well pass the punishment on

no amount of wishful thinking is gonna change that
best of luck in your thug-ed out school

im so glad im not you

....read the last part
4535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / West Coast of Can...
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Do you want attention that badly?
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

Kippu wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Holy shit that sucks....
well my advise to you is to stab the alpha male

either that or beat the shit out of someone weak to prove a point
that'll earn you some respect?

hey its either you or the next guy
so might as well pass the punishment on

no amount of wishful thinking is gonna change that
best of luck in your thug-ed out school

im so glad im not you


She's like 12. -__-;
Worst advice ever given to a 12 year old.



obviously you didn't read the last part
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.