First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Yet another random post 0.o
2950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heaven
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
random rocks...! bt i dont get this thread...
Posted 9/16/08

ltgwen wrote:

random rocks...! bt i dont get this thread...


its random.. there's nothing to understand.. just post...
35092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / North Carolina, USA
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
here's one for ya
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

BusoZero wrote:


darkoff wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:

this thread is nao about.. random pics.. go!



no it does not... this thread is just pointless and deserves a delete

~Thread Reported~


Oh come on, Darkoff, at least let some of the people here spam :L


have you read the rules?

first off.

an topic that is not even related to anime is against the rules since this is the ANIME section not the offtopic/general one.

Second.

You are not allowed to spam pointless things in threads.

Third.

You are not allowed to make any picture threads if you dont have an "confirmation" from an moderator to make such a thread.


so this thread shouldnt belong here, and it shall or i hope it will be deleted.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

xiao_tsin wrote:


ltgwen wrote:

random rocks...! bt i dont get this thread...


its random.. there's nothing to understand.. just post...


R-e-a-d T-h-e R-u-l-e-s B-e-f-o-r-e Y-o-u P-o-s-t anything irrevelant
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

darkoff wrote:


BusoZero wrote:


darkoff wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:

this thread is nao about.. random pics.. go!



no it does not... this thread is just pointless and deserves a delete

~Thread Reported~


Oh come on, Darkoff, at least let some of the people here spam :L


have you read the rules?

first off.

an topic that is not even related to anime is against the rules since this is the ANIME section not the offtopic/general one.

Second.

You are not allowed to spam pointless things in threads.

Third.

You are not allowed to make any picture threads if you dont have an "confirmation" from an moderator to make such a thread.


so this thread shouldnt belong here, and it shall or i hope it will be deleted.


Somebody here doesn't remember who I am. Does GintokiSakata ring a bell?
Also, I knew all of the rules beforehand. Like I stated, I want you to let some of the people here spam, nothing with regards to rules or etc. The rules? I doubt them very much now. Besides, the rules where built with the human's mistakes. Some are fair while others are not. The rules aren't the only things important, we must also include justice.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 9/16/08

BusoZero wrote:


darkoff wrote:


BusoZero wrote:


darkoff wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:

this thread is nao about.. random pics.. go!



no it does not... this thread is just pointless and deserves a delete

~Thread Reported~


Oh come on, Darkoff, at least let some of the people here spam :L


have you read the rules?

first off.

an topic that is not even related to anime is against the rules since this is the ANIME section not the offtopic/general one.

Second.

You are not allowed to spam pointless things in threads.

Third.

You are not allowed to make any picture threads if you dont have an "confirmation" from an moderator to make such a thread.


so this thread shouldnt belong here, and it shall or i hope it will be deleted.


Somebody here doesn't remember who I am. Does GintokiSakata ring a bell?
Also, I knew all of the rules beforehand. Like I stated, I want you to let some of the people here spam, nothing with regards to rules or etc.


zomg Gintoki :O well it is true... but it's just pointless to let people spam in an useless thread >.<

but im off to bed now so i have to see if this thread has been deleted or locked when i wake up
Posted 9/16/08

darkoff wrote:


BusoZero wrote:


darkoff wrote:


BusoZero wrote:


darkoff wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:

this thread is nao about.. random pics.. go!



no it does not... this thread is just pointless and deserves a delete

~Thread Reported~


Oh come on, Darkoff, at least let some of the people here spam :L


have you read the rules?

first off.

an topic that is not even related to anime is against the rules since this is the ANIME section not the offtopic/general one.

Second.

You are not allowed to spam pointless things in threads.

Third.

You are not allowed to make any picture threads if you dont have an "confirmation" from an moderator to make such a thread.


so this thread shouldnt belong here, and it shall or i hope it will be deleted.


Somebody here doesn't remember who I am. Does GintokiSakata ring a bell?
Also, I knew all of the rules beforehand. Like I stated, I want you to let some of the people here spam, nothing with regards to rules or etc.


zomg Gintoki :O well it is true... but it's just pointless to let people spam in an useless thread >.<


Pointless, it is, but it is still fun ;O
Posted 9/16/08

darkoff wrote:


xiao_tsin wrote:


ltgwen wrote:

random rocks...! bt i dont get this thread...


its random.. there's nothing to understand.. just post...


R-e-a-d T-h-e R-u-l-e-s B-e-f-o-r-e Y-o-u P-o-s-t anything irrevelant


are you a mod??? well guess what.. you are not... -_- try harder...
im very well aware of the rules, sir... but since you're being a faggot about this thread.. ill stop posting for now if it makes you feel any better...
8233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
inside your head
Offline
Posted 9/16/08





-------------its FATE ! ! !------------


546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Iamboredistan
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Someone always has to call someone a faggot in a thread on the web....
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
my house
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
quick some one told spam faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
27788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California, U.S.
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
I don't see a point in this thread...o.o;
3003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
my house
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

KhAnime wrote:

I don't see a point in this thread...o.o;


we have a winner ( it has no point sadly ) o_O
583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in my fantasyland
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
random randomness lol
Posted 9/16/08

MXvsATV wrote:

Is some of that stuff real or fake?


idk its for u to decide. But people believe in that stuff, its like with ufos 0.o
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.