First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply make your OC character
Creator
43307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Fun Park
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 10/24/08
Hi! this is where you create your character!
(note: you can have as many characters you want)
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
You need to put your characers:

name:
Age:
personality:
grade: (elementary or highschool. star class or moon class)

charas:(up to 3 only)

Character transformation/emblem/items:

background:
Creator
43307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Fun Park
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 10/4/08
name: Talia Mikan
Age: 12
personality: A very cheerful but quiet girl. loves to make friend but its hard for her sometimes.
grade: (elementary or highschool. star class or moon class) elementary. star class

charas:(up to 3 only) Star: talia's happy loud chara. loves to help talia make friends. is nosy and loves adventure. she hates bugs.

Character transformation/emblem/items: Shining star: talia can fly and wears a pink dress with ribbons in her hair. Attack: Stardust Shine

background: Came from a good home. has a brother who went to america so she was living alone since her parents are gone but her brother is back now.
Moderator
116814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
name: Ashurii Kurekusu

Age: 12

personality: Kinda shy and quiet, she seems to have trouble keeping up with every thing around her.
grade: elementary. star class

charas: Sammy: Loud and proud chara, makes ashurii speak up and act hyper. she loves to yell hate the quiet
Jess: Brave And Darring chara, Makes ashuri brave and couragious, she loves to exlpore. hates bad guys

Character transformation/emblem/items:
Proud Cheer: Like a cheerleader. White shirt, purple skirt and white cap and a purple megaphone Attack: Sonic Speech
Outback Soul: Like a adverture. Brown vest, shorts, and outback hat and a brown boomerang Attack: Round-About Rush

background: Just moved to this town and is hoping to make freinds
Creator
43307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Fun Park
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

akrex wrote:

name: Ashurii Kurekusu

Age: 12

personality: Kinda shy and quiet, she seems to have trouble keeping up with every thing around her.
grade: elementary. star class

charas: Sammy: Loud and proud chara, makes ashurii speak up and act hyper. she loves to yell hate the quiet
Jess: Brave And Darring chara, Makes ashuri brave and couragious, she loves to exlpore. hates bad guys

Character transformation/emblem/items:
Proud Cheer: Like a cheerleader. White shirt, purple skirt and white cap and a purple megaphone Attack: Sonic Speech
Outback Soul: Like a adverture. Brown vest, shorts, and outback hat and a brown boomerang Attack: Round-About Rush

background: Just moved to this town and is hoping to make freinds


Yay~
Moderator
116814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

minimoonp wrote:


akrex wrote:

name: Ashurii Kurekusu

Age: 12

personality: Kinda shy and quiet, she seems to have trouble keeping up with every thing around her.
grade: elementary. star class

charas: Sammy: Loud and proud chara, makes ashurii speak up and act hyper. she loves to yell hate the quiet
Jess: Brave And Darring chara, Makes ashuri brave and couragious, she loves to exlpore. hates bad guys

Character transformation/emblem/items:
Proud Cheer: Like a cheerleader. White shirt, purple skirt and white cap and a purple megaphone Attack: Sonic Speech
Outback Soul: Like a adverture. Brown vest, shorts, and outback hat and a brown boomerang Attack: Round-About Rush

background: Just moved to this town and is hoping to make freinds


Yay~

I know... now we in same class XD
Creator
43307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Fun Park
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
name: TJ Mikan
Age: 15
personality: kind but sometimes cocky

grade: (elementary or highschool. star class or moon class) High school. moon class

charas:(up to 3 only) Leo: his brave and strong chara

Character transformation/emblem/items: Jungle king: kinda like ikuto's transformation except is orange

background: is talia mikans big brother. went to ameica and came back. pretty much the same backgrond as talia
Member
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 6/9/09
name: Nathaniel Walker
Age: 17
personality: Though he's a kind person at heart, he is easily angered and very cold. If you manage to get close to him, he'll warm up to you. If you hurt someone close to him, he will be ruthless and unforgiving.
grade: (elementary or highschool. star class or moon class) elementary, star class
appearance: Red hair, gray eyes, lightly tanned skin. Wears whatever.


charas:(up to 3 only)
gengetsu: His quiet chara, born from his wish to be able to support himself and live alone. He is a lone wolf.


aikou: His kind, caring chara. He is brave and chivalrous. He is from Nathaniel's wish to be nicer to others.


hibiki: Born from his love of music, Hibiki is his fun, mischevious, creative chara. He is a trickster, but very serious about music.


Character transformation/emblem/items:
Fiery Wolf:


Fiery Knight:


Fiery Trickster:


background: His parents were friends with Allen's. His and Allen's fathers were business partners. His parents died in a car 'accident' when he was 5. He's been passed around abusive and uncaring relatives since, none of them wanting to deal with a child. He doesn't see Allen a lot because of all the moving, but every now and then he'll end up somewhere near where she is. He never had very many friends since he was never in a place very long and he looked scary. He often got into fights.
Member
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 6/9/09
name: Allen Sanbert (Real name is Alanna Sanders)
Age: 13
personality: Quiet and shy. She is always ready to help another person. She has a strong set of morals. She hates when other people are upset or hurt, but hides her problems from others.
grade: (elementary or highschool. star class or moon class) High School, star class.
Appearance: Short, honey brown hair and big blue-green eyes. She has very pale skin. She looks a lot like a boy and dresses as one, so people usually assume she is. She is very attractive and will usually be wearing comfortable clothing.
charas:(up to 3 only)
Hana: Her cheery bunny chara. She was born from Allen's wish to help others. she is always friendly and kind, if a bit clutzy and naive. She wears a white turtleneck, sleeveless dress and white lace up boots with short blue gloves. She has her hair in curls.

Sora: Allen's Quiet, intelligent and creative chara. she was born from Allen's wish to draw and write and do nothing else. She is cold and inquisitive, and often doesn't speak. She wears a sensible navy blue skirt with white sneakers and a black sweater. She has her hair in a ponytail and wears glasses.

Vivvi: Allen's loud, rebellious chara. She was born from Allen's desire to stick up for herself. She doesn't care what others think and is always looking for a fight. She wears a red T shirt with a skull on it, a red plaid skirt, black belted boots, a spiked collar, and black fingerless gloves. She wears her messy hair down.

Character transformation/emblem/items:

Essence Trick: She wears a toga-like dress that ties with a hot pink ribbon at the waist. She has disconnected light pink sleeves that are wrapped around ballet shoe style with red ribbons, and white sandals with red ribbons wrapped ballet-style up the entirety of her legs. Her hair grows out and is tied into two curly pigtails with hot pink ribbons. She has bunny ears and tail. Her attack is Heart's Ribbon, which sends a stream of pink sparkles from her hands. Every egg it pierces in the center is purified, but it takes more effort to do the more eggs caught on the chain. This transformation takes up the most energy the quickest.

Pencil Trick: She wears a long, billowing, dark blue skirt along with a blueish-green Peasant top with sleeves that tie at mid arm and flare out to just past her fingertips. Glasses sit atop the ridge of her nose and her hair grows out to tie in a loose ponytail. The whole effect is very ethereal. Her attacks are Magical Eraser, which temporarily removes the Xs off of X eggs, immobilizing them, and Clean Sheet, Which absorbes the story of the doubts of the egg's owner, and erases them, purifying the egg. This transformation is the most physically painful.

Rebel Trick: Her hair is straitened and the ends dyed red. She wears a white button up blouse, and a green plaid buttoned vest on top. She also has a double set of black belts and green plaid shorts on. The outfit is completed by black belted boots, fingerless black gloves that go halfway up her lower arm, a spiked collar, and a low knotted red tie. Her only attack is Spiked Assualt, which sends a bunch of spiked missiles towards whatever target she chooses. This transformation has very little pain and takes the smallest amount of energy, but it cannot purify.

background: She used to be a gymnast when she was little, but when she 'fell' out of a third story window with the help of her X best friend, her career ended. It was actually good, since she had never wanted to be a gymnast. Her parents were barely ever around, always off on trips, and her sister was often gone on gymnastic competitions, as she actually enjoyed the sport. Allen went from school to school, always having problems with the other students, making friends and losing them. She had a few adults who were close to her, but they died early on in the friendship. She would get both verbally and physically bullied by other students, often because she dressed as a boy and didn't correct people that assumed she was, in fact, a girl. Ever since her fall, she's been extremely afraid of falling(but strangely enough not heights), and when she was mostly healed after the 'accident', Nathaniel saved her from a hard fall from a tree. Ever since, whenever she sees hi she hangs on and doesn't let go, following him everywhere he goes.
Creator
43307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Fun Park
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

Kiki_chan wrote:

name: Allen Sanbert (Real name is Alanna Sanders)
Age: 12
personality: Quiet and shy. She is always ready to help another person. She has a strong set of morals. She hates when other people are upset or hurt, but hides her problems from others.
grade: (elementary or highschool. star class or moon class) Elementary, star class.
Appearance: Short, honey brown hair and big blue-green eyes. She has very pale skin. She looks a lot like a boy and dresses as one, so people usually assume she is. She is very attractive and will usually be wearing comfortable clothing.
charas:(up to 3 only)
Hana: Her cheery bunny chara. She was born from Allen's wish to help others. she is always friendly and kind, if a bit clutzy and naive. She wears a white turtleneck, sleeveless dress and white lace up boots with short blue gloves. She has her hair in curls.

Sora: Allen's Quiet, intelligent and creative chara. she was born from Allen's wish to draw and write and do nothing else. She is cold and inquisitive, and often doesn't speak. She wears a sensible navy blue skirt with white sneakers and a black sweater. She has her hair in a ponytail and wears glasses.

Vivvi: Allen's loud, rebellious chara. She was born from Allen's desire to stick up for herself. She doesn't care what others think and is always looking for a fight. She wears a red T shirt with a skull on it, a red plaid skirt, black belted boots, a spiked collar, and black fingerless gloves. She wears her messy hair down.

Character transformation/emblem/items:

Essence Trick: She wears a toga-like dress that ties with a hot pink ribbon at the waist. She has disconnected light pink sleeves that are wrapped around ballet shoe style with red ribbons, and white sandals with red ribbons wrapped ballet-style up the entirety of her legs. Her hair grows out and is tied into two curly pigtails with hot pink ribbons. She has bunny ears and tail. Her attack is Heart's Ribbon, which sends a stream of pink sparkles from her hands. Every egg it pierces in the center is purified, but it takes more effort to do the more eggs caught on the chain. This transformation takes up the most energy the quickest.

Pencil Trick: She wears a long, billowing, dark blue skirt along with a blueish-green Peasant top with sleeves that tie at mid arm and flare out to just past her fingertips. Glasses sit atop the ridge of her nose and her hair grows out to tie in a loose ponytail. The whole effect is very ethereal. Her attacks are Magical Eraser, which temporarily removes the Xs off of X eggs, immobilizing them, and Clean Sheet, Which absorbes the story of the doubts of the egg's owner, and erases them, purifying the egg. This transformation is the most physically painful.

Rebel Trick: Her hair is straitened and the ends dyed red. She wears a white button up blouse, and a green plaid buttoned vest on top. She also has a double set of black belts and green plaid shorts on. The outfit is completed by black belted boots, fingerless black gloves that go halfway up her lower arm, a spiked collar, and a low knotted red tie. Her only attack is Spiked Assualt, which sends a bunch of spiked missiles towards whatever target she chooses. This transformation has very little pain and takes the smallest amount of energy, but it cannot purify.

background: She used to be a gymnast when she was little, but when she 'fell' out of a third story window with the help of her X best friend, her career ended. It was actually good, since she had never wanted to be a gymnast. Her parents were barely ever around, always off on trips, and her sister was often gone on gymnastic competitions, as she actually enjoyed the sport. Allen went from school to school, always having problems with the other students, making friends and losing them. She had a few adults who were close to her, but they died early on in the friendship. She would get both verbally and physically bullied by other students, often because she dressed as a boy and didn't correct people that assumed she was, in fact, a girl. Ever since her fall, she's been extremely afraid of falling(but strangely enough not heights), and when she was mostly healed after the 'accident', Nathaniel saved her from a hard fall from a tree. Ever since, whenever she sees hi she hangs on and doesn't let go, following him everywhere he goes.


(cool you joined!)
Member
7706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dubtown, California
Offline
Posted 10/24/08

minimoonp wrote:


Kiki_chan wrote:

name: Allen Sanbert (Real name is Alanna Sanders)
Age: 12
personality: Quiet and shy. She is always ready to help another person. She has a strong set of morals. She hates when other people are upset or hurt, but hides her problems from others.
grade: (elementary or highschool. star class or moon class) Elementary, star class.
Appearance: Short, honey brown hair and big blue-green eyes. She has very pale skin. She looks a lot like a boy and dresses as one, so people usually assume she is. She is very attractive and will usually be wearing comfortable clothing.
charas:(up to 3 only)
Hana: Her cheery bunny chara. She was born from Allen's wish to help others. she is always friendly and kind, if a bit clutzy and naive. She wears a white turtleneck, sleeveless dress and white lace up boots with short blue gloves. She has her hair in curls.

Sora: Allen's Quiet, intelligent and creative chara. she was born from Allen's wish to draw and write and do nothing else. She is cold and inquisitive, and often doesn't speak. She wears a sensible navy blue skirt with white sneakers and a black sweater. She has her hair in a ponytail and wears glasses.

Vivvi: Allen's loud, rebellious chara. She was born from Allen's desire to stick up for herself. She doesn't care what others think and is always looking for a fight. She wears a red T shirt with a skull on it, a red plaid skirt, black belted boots, a spiked collar, and black fingerless gloves. She wears her messy hair down.

Character transformation/emblem/items:

Essence Trick: She wears a toga-like dress that ties with a hot pink ribbon at the waist. She has disconnected light pink sleeves that are wrapped around ballet shoe style with red ribbons, and white sandals with red ribbons wrapped ballet-style up the entirety of her legs. Her hair grows out and is tied into two curly pigtails with hot pink ribbons. She has bunny ears and tail. Her attack is Heart's Ribbon, which sends a stream of pink sparkles from her hands. Every egg it pierces in the center is purified, but it takes more effort to do the more eggs caught on the chain. This transformation takes up the most energy the quickest.

Pencil Trick: She wears a long, billowing, dark blue skirt along with a blueish-green Peasant top with sleeves that tie at mid arm and flare out to just past her fingertips. Glasses sit atop the ridge of her nose and her hair grows out to tie in a loose ponytail. The whole effect is very ethereal. Her attacks are Magical Eraser, which temporarily removes the Xs off of X eggs, immobilizing them, and Clean Sheet, Which absorbes the story of the doubts of the egg's owner, and erases them, purifying the egg. This transformation is the most physically painful.

Rebel Trick: Her hair is straitened and the ends dyed red. She wears a white button up blouse, and a green plaid buttoned vest on top. She also has a double set of black belts and green plaid shorts on. The outfit is completed by black belted boots, fingerless black gloves that go halfway up her lower arm, a spiked collar, and a low knotted red tie. Her only attack is Spiked Assualt, which sends a bunch of spiked missiles towards whatever target she chooses. This transformation has very little pain and takes the smallest amount of energy, but it cannot purify.

background: She used to be a gymnast when she was little, but when she 'fell' out of a third story window with the help of her X best friend, her career ended. It was actually good, since she had never wanted to be a gymnast. Her parents were barely ever around, always off on trips, and her sister was often gone on gymnastic competitions, as she actually enjoyed the sport. Allen went from school to school, always having problems with the other students, making friends and losing them. She had a few adults who were close to her, but they died early on in the friendship. She would get both verbally and physically bullied by other students, often because she dressed as a boy and didn't correct people that assumed she was, in fact, a girl. Ever since her fall, she's been extremely afraid of falling(but strangely enough not heights), and when she was mostly healed after the 'accident', Nathaniel saved her from a hard fall from a tree. Ever since, whenever she sees hi she hangs on and doesn't let go, following him everywhere he goes.


(cool you joined!)


( ^-^ yup yup!! But currently reading stuffs, so it'll be a while before I actually start roleplaying. )
Creator
43307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Fun Park
Offline
Posted 10/24/08 , edited 10/26/08
name: Jade Sera
Age: 8
personality: very sweet and kind but she can be evil to other people (most girls) if their to close to tj
grade: (elementary or highschool. star class or moon class) elementary. star class

charas:(up to 3 only) Rein: cute and sweet but a little girly. is a dancer chara

Character transformation/emblem/items: Prima Dancer: dressed in a ballet outfit her hair is in a bun and ballet shoes.

background: comes from a very good home. she has a super crush on tj mikan and is mean to any girl who gets to close (besides his sister talia mikan) she has 2 best friends who are twins named star & luna, they help her whatever she needs no matter what.
26858 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 10/26/08
name: yumeka kinoda



age: 13 (turning 14 in january 17)

grade: 8th grade star class

personality: clumsy,kind, clueless, funny, girly, hard working, and sweet but if u mess with her important persons she will kill ya -^^-

charas: (unhatched)
sora ---> stuborn, and hot tempered but she really is cute, sweet and girly (lol a chara that isnt itself XD)



character transformations: love hope (bunny-girl transformation)
emblem: bunny head (like the girl in pitaten)
items: she has little wings on her back, bunny ears, and a pink road (sp?)



background: she just moved to the city ( its the only thing im going to reveal for now)

crush: none yet
Creator
43307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The Fun Park
Offline
Posted 10/25/08

fairy-princess wrote:

name: yumeka kinoda

age: 13 (turning 14 in january 17)

personality: clumsy, clueless, funny, girly, and sweet but if u mess with her she will kill ya -^^-

charas: (unhatched) sora: stuborn, and looks kinda cold, but she really is cute and stuff (lol a chara that isnt itself XD)

character transformations: love hope (bunny-girl transformation)

background: unknown

crush: none yet


(Yay!)
Posted 10/25/08 , edited 11/1/08
name: Hachiko Fujiaka
Age: 12
personality: shy,clumsy,sweet
grade: middle school star class

charas:Miri:she acts cold to most people and travels mostly alone,she has cat ears.

Character transformation/emblem/items:Stray Cat

background: justed move lives in an apartment with her older brother.
Posted 10/31/08
name: Hiroto Fujiaka
Age: 18
personality: mysterious?

charas: Kei: total oppisite of Miri, but with dog ears!

Character transformation/emblem/items: Dark Dog, plays the violin makes x eggs go to sleep.

background: moved in an apartment living with little sister.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.