First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Will you join me to walk to heaven?
Posted 9/17/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

A preacher who preaches gospel without overcoming his flaws is ineffective. A preacher who can't see the absurdity of his argument yet pushes his belief to another person is mere stupidity. A preacher who cannot use logic yet always uses the word "god" to make his words look so valid is worse than a Atheist he is preaching on (in a Christian perspective). I know, for one, that most Christians and Theologists will disagree with that preacher because his argument is full of flaws. Putting one's self with only mere faith yet tries to obtrude his opinion to another is foolish. Even "god" won't allow it. The message of conversion must be polite and its sound and validity must be strong also. If not, it will be just like a sand castle in a beach being washed by wave (irony?). No one will believe it and that preacher will realize one day that he is just being bigoted by his belief.



I did not start this to ask ppl what they thought about it I started this becasue I believe in God and ppl go about their lives saying things that do not concren them. For the fact still remains that if you do not go but his word do not even think about replying to this becasue you are just making a fool of yourself. Weather you know alot of the Word does not mean you can teach it. For ppl who reply to this and does not have faith I say that you have no right. And for one person to judge another is a sin. Because only God can judge us. I tried to be nice and I was walked all over you want a debate then let us debate...
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

St-Luke wrote:


piratecake wrote:


St-Luke wrote:

This is fun how ppl can go about their lives talking about how they know so much and yet they don't apply it to their lives. Wow that is what they were talking about when you talk about God and yet you don't apply it to their lives. That is serving two ppl Satan and God don't talk about it if you just are going to go not listen to it. Tonight I proved my point in many ways I was supposed to do this not by God word and because he told me But in fact that I know that ppl have nothing left. And what I mean is that ppl have the knowledge but they are not smart enough to use it. So tonight you should like about apply it to your lives this is a notice from me not from God to let you know that you are going the wrong way. I am sorry to say that ppl basicly make fun of God and yet they can sit their and teach about it. And just to let you know I am a Pastor at Free Will Church. I Preach and am in all knowing what I talk about. I am in fact right in what I say so if there is anything esle you want to say go ahead. I it will not matter becasue the fact is that ppl cannot teach if they do not do it themself. God Bless and goodnite


IT'S OKAY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE LIKE "US"


What do you mean "us" we are all the same


AM NO BAIT TAKER SUCKA
Posted 9/17/08

piratecake wrote:


St-Luke wrote:


piratecake wrote:


St-Luke wrote:

This is fun how ppl can go about their lives talking about how they know so much and yet they don't apply it to their lives. Wow that is what they were talking about when you talk about God and yet you don't apply it to their lives. That is serving two ppl Satan and God don't talk about it if you just are going to go not listen to it. Tonight I proved my point in many ways I was supposed to do this not by God word and because he told me But in fact that I know that ppl have nothing left. And what I mean is that ppl have the knowledge but they are not smart enough to use it. So tonight you should like about apply it to your lives this is a notice from me not from God to let you know that you are going the wrong way. I am sorry to say that ppl basicly make fun of God and yet they can sit their and teach about it. And just to let you know I am a Pastor at Free Will Church. I Preach and am in all knowing what I talk about. I am in fact right in what I say so if there is anything esle you want to say go ahead. I it will not matter becasue the fact is that ppl cannot teach if they do not do it themself. God Bless and goodnite


IT'S OKAY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE LIKE "US"


What do you mean "us" we are all the same


AM NO BAIT TAKER SUCKA


Reread the first post maybe it will clear it up for you
Posted 9/17/08
Let me restate what I was trying to say...Brothers and Sister weather you like it or not...Jesus will come and it will be quick...weather you are ready or not...join me in his worship of him...Because he is the doorway to heaven...only he can save us...becuase god love the world he gave his only begoted son to die on the cross for our sin, and for whosoever believe in him will have ever lasting life...I did not mean for real walk to the heaven gate...because ppl want to sound smart they find the flaws in other ppl...well you can do that just to make yourself feel better...I will tell you what I tried to help you but no i guess ppl will not listen this was no debate this was a notice to all of you weather you believe or not I am not trying to convert anyone merely letting you know...
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

St-Luke wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

A preacher who preaches gospel without overcoming his flaws is ineffective. A preacher who can't see the absurdity of his argument yet pushes his belief to another person is mere stupidity. A preacher who cannot use logic yet always uses the word "god" to make his words look so valid is worse than a Atheist he is preaching on (in a Christian perspective). I know, for one, that most Christians and Theologists will disagree with that preacher because his argument is full of flaws. Putting one's self with only mere faith yet tries to obtrude his opinion to another is foolish. Even "god" won't allow it. The message of conversion must be polite and its sound and validity must be strong also. If not, it will be just like a sand castle in a beach being washed by wave (irony?). No one will believe it and that preacher will realize one day that he is just being bigoted by his belief.



I did not start this to ask ppl what they thought about it I started this becasue I believe in God and ppl go about their lives saying things that do not concren them. For the fact still remains that if you do not go but his word do not even think about replying to this becasue you are just making a fool of yourself. Weather you know alot of the Word does not mean you can teach it. For ppl who reply to this and does not have faith I say that you have no right. And for one person to judge another is a sin. Because only God can judge us. I tried to be nice and I was walked all over you want a debate then let us debate...


Then if the people who does not have faith and replied does not have any right, what would be the purpose of this thread? You tried to guide "those" people but you did not give them a chance to reply because they have no right. Isn't that a bit foolish? People here wanted to try how strong your argument is but you said that they do not have the right to do it if they have no faith. Do you even think that you can convince someone here in this thread if you, yourself, can't fix your own argument? Do you think that you can convert someone by saying, "you will go to heaven if you believe in him"? Do you even know why there are people who do not believe in his existence? If you do, you should know that you must have a strong and presentable argument in order to sway these people. Yet, you didn't. It is as if you are just preaching while trying to convert someone nonsensically. All you said is that, "I have come today to guide you children of God to the gateways of heaven", but you also said that people with faith does not have the right to reply *look at the red text*.

I disagree that only God can judge us because judging someone is instinctive. Well, you might be doing it unconsciously. Either way, why would "god" make something instinctive a sin?

Do not worry. I'm not walking over you. I was just testing your knowledge in this matter. Next time you want to present something argumentative like this one, I suggest you get your facts straight. If there are people contradicting you, refute their points. If not, you are just making a fool of yourself.
Posted 9/17/08

BrylleNoGotoku wrote:


St-Luke wrote:


BrylleNoGotoku wrote:

A preacher who preaches gospel without overcoming his flaws is ineffective. A preacher who can't see the absurdity of his argument yet pushes his belief to another person is mere stupidity. A preacher who cannot use logic yet always uses the word "god" to make his words look so valid is worse than a Atheist he is preaching on (in a Christian perspective). I know, for one, that most Christians and Theologists will disagree with that preacher because his argument is full of flaws. Putting one's self with only mere faith yet tries to obtrude his opinion to another is foolish. Even "god" won't allow it. The message of conversion must be polite and its sound and validity must be strong also. If not, it will be just like a sand castle in a beach being washed by wave (irony?). No one will believe it and that preacher will realize one day that he is just being bigoted by his belief.



I did not start this to ask ppl what they thought about it I started this becasue I believe in God and ppl go about their lives saying things that do not concren them. For the fact still remains that if you do not go but his word do not even think about replying to this becasue you are just making a fool of yourself. Weather you know alot of the Word does not mean you can teach it. For ppl who reply to this and does not have faith I say that you have no right. And for one person to judge another is a sin. Because only God can judge us. I tried to be nice and I was walked all over you want a debate then let us debate...


Then if the people who does not have faith and replied does not have any right, what would be the purpose of this thread? You tried to guide "those" people but you did not give them a chance to reply because they have no right. Isn't that a bit foolish? People here wanted to try how strong your argument is but you said that they do not have the right to do it if they have no faith. Do you even think that you can convince someone here in this thread if you, yourself, can't fix your own argument? Do you think that you can convert someone by saying, "you will go to heaven if you believe in him"? Do you even know why there are people who do not believe in his existence? If you do, you should know that you must have a strong and presentable argument in order to sway these people. Yet, you didn't. It is as if you are just preaching while trying to convert someone nonsensically. All you said is that, "I have come today to guide you children of God to the gateways of heaven", but you also said that people with faith does not have the right to reply *look at the red text*.

I disagree that only God can judge us because judging someone is instinctive. Well, you might be doing it unconsciously. Either way, why would "god" make something instinctive a sin?

Do not worry. I'm not walking over you. I was just testing your knowledge in this matter. Next time you want to present something argumentative like this one, I suggest you get your facts straight. If there are people contradicting you, refute their points. If not, you are just making a fool of yourself.


If you don't have faith you don't have to worry about weather you are going to heaven or hell. It says in the Bible that only God can judge and if you read you would know that...
6717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Earth
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

St-Luke wrote:
/quote]

If you don't have faith you don't have to worry about weather you are going to heaven or hell. It says in the Bible that only God can judge and if you read you would know that...


I'm pretty sure that it is only in the Judgement day.
757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

St-Luke wrote:

This is fun how ppl can go about their lives talking about how they know so much and yet they don't apply it to their lives. Wow that is what they were talking about when you talk about God and yet you don't apply it to their lives. That is serving two ppl Satan and God don't talk about it if you just are going to go not listen to it. Tonight I proved my point in many ways I was supposed to do this not by God word and because he told me But in fact that I know that ppl have nothing left. And what I mean is that ppl have the knowledge but they are not smart enough to use it. So tonight you should like about apply it to your lives this is a notice from me not from God to let you know that you are going the wrong way. I am sorry to say that ppl basicly make fun of God and yet they can sit their and teach about it. And just to let you know I am a Pastor at Free Will Church. I Preach and am in all knowing what I talk about. I am in fact right in what I say so if there is anything esle you want to say go ahead. I it will not matter becasue the fact is that ppl cannot teach if they do not do it themself. God Bless and goodnite


A pastor come into crunchyroll

How nice, thank you for your notice, please send my regards to your God.

Oh btw, being a pastor does not mean you know what you are talking, doesn't mean you have done something

Being a pastor means you HAVE to know what you are preach about, and you HAVE to do something about it. (Have you? No need to answer, just for your reflection)

It's different. I am not gonna argue anything, I just want to remind you of this fact.

May your God lead your way.
1213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

St-Luke wrote:


piratecake wrote:


St-Luke wrote:


piratecake wrote:


St-Luke wrote:

This is fun how ppl can go about their lives talking about how they know so much and yet they don't apply it to their lives. Wow that is what they were talking about when you talk about God and yet you don't apply it to their lives. That is serving two ppl Satan and God don't talk about it if you just are going to go not listen to it. Tonight I proved my point in many ways I was supposed to do this not by God word and because he told me But in fact that I know that ppl have nothing left. And what I mean is that ppl have the knowledge but they are not smart enough to use it. So tonight you should like about apply it to your lives this is a notice from me not from God to let you know that you are going the wrong way. I am sorry to say that ppl basicly make fun of God and yet they can sit their and teach about it. And just to let you know I am a Pastor at Free Will Church. I Preach and am in all knowing what I talk about. I am in fact right in what I say so if there is anything esle you want to say go ahead. I it will not matter becasue the fact is that ppl cannot teach if they do not do it themself. God Bless and goodnite


IT'S OKAY, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE LIKE "US"


What do you mean "us" we are all the same


AM NO BAIT TAKER SUCKA


Reread the first post maybe it will clear it up for you


DO NOT WANT JESUSES
2546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
No because you lack proper punctuation and grammar.
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Look.... im right...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
either your trolling and got nothing else to do but to look like an ass here in the xtended discussion forum OR your actually serious with all you typed. If you are serious, then you have got to do better than that to actually convince a single soul. And oh im already Catholic.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
I'm not Christian, I believe in God, but don't like to shout it from the rooftops or on the forums of anime websites.
religion is a private matter between yourself and God, it's not something you go shoving at people's faces. Instead of posting stuff like this, it would be better if you used the time to pray or read a holy text.
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New York City, NY
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
I'm up for a debate. Hello, sir.
2294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Maybe, just to see waht it is all about
1505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Well, Who knows?...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Have you guys noticed that he is most likely a troll or just random idiot? Anyway, here's a piece of mind from me.

If , provided that the explaination of life provided by the bible is correct, explain to me as to why Jesus had not stopped his rebeling disiciple even when he bloody hell knew that he is up to something? Since there are people that believes in the Trinity thingy, that would have made Jesus, God and the Holy Spirit the same, and therefore, Jesus would have know everything. If that is the case, are you implying that Jesus is a fool? And you, who troll here, is a fool?

Also, it's whether, not weather. Weather as in it's gonna rain today. Whether as in what choice you have.


Up for debate, siding with the catholics other than people that can't support their claims.


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.