First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Enroll in Clubs
Member
933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 9/16/08 , edited 2/19/09
There are three clubs in this academy if u wish to create try asking the mods or the creator.
those of you who like to draw join now.
just fill this out


Name:
Username:
Year (1-4,graduate):
Club:



Art/Drawing~
boywithsharingan
luv_kero
hitachinxtamakixjunshunxharuhi
Yu_Ri_Ko

Drama/Music~
princesslovekawaii17
Winterroselove
Yu_Ri_Ko

Magic~
pnp806
Shiori4869
kawaiisweetgirl
ShugoChara01
Buttons33
Yu_Ri_Ko
Member
933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Name:Boy
Username:boywithsharingan
Year (1-4,graduate):3
Club:art/drawing
Member
933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

boywithsharingan wrote:

Name:Boy
Username:boywithsharingan
Year (1-4,graduate):3
Club:art/drawing


APPROVED
Member
933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
now can lulie or a mod post it on the group page
Posted 9/16/08
Name: princess-chan
Username: princesslovekawaii17
Year (1-4,graduate): 2nd year
Club: Drama

Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / On Pluto
Offline
Posted 9/16/08
Name: Hitsugaya
Username: Hitsugay15532
Year: (1-4graduate) 2nd year
Club: Soccer
Moderator
2607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Outer space, wher...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Name: Emily
Username: luv_kero
Year: 1st
Club: Art/Drawing
Moderator
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / live in ............
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

boywithsharingan wrote:

now can lulie or a mod post it on the group page


sure and done good job boywithsharingan!!
Moderator
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / live in ............
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Hitsugaya15532 wrote:

Name: Hitsugaya
Username: Hitsugay15532
Year: (1-4graduate) 2nd year
Club: Soccer


im srry this is only for art, drama, and magic plz go to the forum named sports applications srry 4 the counfusion
Moderator
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / live in ............
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

luv_kero wrote:

Name: Emily
Username: luv_kero
Year: 1st
Club: Art/Drawing


sure u got it
Moderator
3303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / live in ............
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

princesslovekawaii17 wrote:

Name: princess-chan
Username: princesslovekawaii17
Year (1-4,graduate): 2nd year
Club: Drama



sure u got it!! have fun!!
Member
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Name: Ami
Username: pnp806
Year (1-4,graduate): 2nd
Club: magic
Creator
20069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Confusion
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

pnp806 wrote:

Name: Ami
Username: pnp806
Year (1-4,graduate): 2nd
Club: magic


u got it
Member
5178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

airangelblue wrote:


pnp806 wrote:

Name: Ami
Username: pnp806
Year (1-4,graduate): 2nd
Club: magic


u got it


thanks
Member
9175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wherever
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

Name:hiruki
Username:hitachinxtamakixjunshunxharuhi
Year (1-4,graduate):3
Club:art/drawing
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.