First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
ways to irritate ur roommate
Posted 9/16/08

Lawlia wrote:

When you have 3 roommates in a large two-story apartment, you DON'T want to piss them off.

They can have you removed from the lease.
Fckers.


Have you tried chokin' a bitch? I've found that usually works , when dealing with assholes.....
Posted 9/16/08

vittoriano wrote:


Lawlia wrote:

When you have 3 roommates in a large two-story apartment, you DON'T want to piss them off.

They can have you removed from the lease.
Fckers.


Have you tried chokin' a bitch? I've found that usually works , when dealing with assholes.....


LMFAO I swear sometimes you give the best advice ever
Posted 9/16/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Lawlia wrote:

When you have 3 roommates in a large two-story apartment, you DON'T want to piss them off.

They can have you removed from the lease.
Fckers.


Have you tried chokin' a bitch? I've found that usually works , when dealing with assholes.....


LMFAO I swear sometimes you give the best advice ever


Thanks....Rear Naked Choke.......Problem solver lol
Posted 9/16/08

vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Lawlia wrote:

When you have 3 roommates in a large two-story apartment, you DON'T want to piss them off.

They can have you removed from the lease.
Fckers.


Have you tried chokin' a bitch? I've found that usually works , when dealing with assholes.....


LMFAO I swear sometimes you give the best advice ever


Thanks....Rear Naked Choke.......Problem solver lol


I think I've lost one too many brain cells due to the fact I get triangle choked on a daily basis.
Posted 9/16/08
eat their food, never clean, smoke inside, and bring back sleazy greezies
Posted 9/16/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Lawlia wrote:

When you have 3 roommates in a large two-story apartment, you DON'T want to piss them off.

They can have you removed from the lease.
Fckers.


Have you tried chokin' a bitch? I've found that usually works , when dealing with assholes.....


LMFAO I swear sometimes you give the best advice ever


Thanks....Rear Naked Choke.......Problem solver lol


I think I've lost one too many brain cells due to the fact I get triangle choked on a daily basis.


If it's by your hot ass girlfriend, then you won't miss those brain cells lol
Posted 9/16/08

vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Lawlia wrote:

When you have 3 roommates in a large two-story apartment, you DON'T want to piss them off.

They can have you removed from the lease.
Fckers.


Have you tried chokin' a bitch? I've found that usually works , when dealing with assholes.....


LMFAO I swear sometimes you give the best advice ever


Thanks....Rear Naked Choke.......Problem solver lol


I think I've lost one too many brain cells due to the fact I get triangle choked on a daily basis.


If it's by your hot ass girlfriend, then you won't miss those brain cells lol


ROFL What you say is so true, sometimes I even let her choke me out... She's a sore loser
Posted 9/16/08

J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


J0hNNy2 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


Lawlia wrote:

When you have 3 roommates in a large two-story apartment, you DON'T want to piss them off.

They can have you removed from the lease.
Fckers.


Have you tried chokin' a bitch? I've found that usually works , when dealing with assholes.....


LMFAO I swear sometimes you give the best advice ever


Thanks....Rear Naked Choke.......Problem solver lol


I think I've lost one too many brain cells due to the fact I get triangle choked on a daily basis.


If it's by your hot ass girlfriend, then you won't miss those brain cells lol


ROFL What you say is so true, sometimes I even let her choke me out... She's a sore loser


It's well worth it then lol
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/16/08

KinkyHamster wrote:

ummm....rape him?


giving him/her kinkyhamster
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
just be lazy, don't do chores, hog everything....yeah...
Posted 9/17/08
say nasty things about him/her while talking to a bear.
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Anytime you need to fart, make sure he/she is in the same room.
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / THE OCEAN I SWEAR
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
how about leave ur stuff everywhere. Go 2 sleep 1rst ( that is if u snore). Take and hide his stuff.Put trash near his side of the room. and be LAZY,
1187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Look.... im right...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
haha great thread
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
i quit am am not good at it....
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.