First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Characters you'd definitely go gay for.
Posted 1/4/11

tobias_smuts wrote:

Ayasaki Hayate (Hayate no Gotoku)
Urameshi Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
YagamiKazuma (Kaze no Stigma)
Hyuuga Neji (Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden)
Abe no Masahiro (Shonen Onmyoji)
Uchiha Itachi (Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden)
Wolfram von Bielefeld (Kyou Kara Mao)
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)
Tsuchiura Ryoutarou (Kin'iro No Corda)
in no specific order. . .

i can't believe I'm writing this. but until I saw them, I never thought I would. I'll give anything for them to be real.


You have good taste I love seeing guys responses on this topic.
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


tobias_smuts wrote:

Ayasaki Hayate (Hayate no Gotoku)
Urameshi Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
YagamiKazuma (Kaze no Stigma)
Hyuuga Neji (Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden)
Abe no Masahiro (Shonen Onmyoji)
Uchiha Itachi (Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden)
Wolfram von Bielefeld (Kyou Kara Mao)
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)
Tsuchiura Ryoutarou (Kin'iro No Corda)
in no specific order. . .

i can't believe I'm writing this. but until I saw them, I never thought I would. I'll give anything for them to be real.


You have good taste I love seeing guys responses on this topic.




O_O
I guess girls would also go gaga over these guys
Posted 1/5/11

tobias_smuts wrote:


nerdsonfire1 wrote:


tobias_smuts wrote:

Ayasaki Hayate (Hayate no Gotoku)
Urameshi Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
YagamiKazuma (Kaze no Stigma)
Hyuuga Neji (Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden)
Abe no Masahiro (Shonen Onmyoji)
Uchiha Itachi (Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden)
Wolfram von Bielefeld (Kyou Kara Mao)
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)
Tsuchiura Ryoutarou (Kin'iro No Corda)
in no specific order. . .

i can't believe I'm writing this. but until I saw them, I never thought I would. I'll give anything for them to be real.


You have good taste I love seeing guys responses on this topic.




O_O
I guess girls would also go gaga over these guys ;)


Yes, especially Mustang and Itachi... well for me anyway
Dremux 
56781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Salem
Offline
Posted 1/5/11
I've been gay for Bridget for five years now, but hey, everyone is gay for Bridget. Oh, and another character I'd go gay for is Shouta Kazehaya from Kimi Ni Todoke.
1438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/11
Mei-Rin from Kuroshitsuji when she's on her uber-awesome sniper mode :D
35542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11
hm.. think of a anime girl.............................................


0.0 can't think of anyone...
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

-ohhhgawwd wrote:

hm.. think of a anime girl.............................................


0.0 can't think of anyone...



that's quite understandable.
personally, i wouldn't take more than a second to think up a huge list of anime girls...but that's probably 'coz i'm a guy.
35542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

tobias_smuts wrote:


-ohhhgawwd wrote:

hm.. think of a anime girl.............................................


0.0 can't think of anyone...



that's quite understandable.
personally, i wouldn't take more than a second to think up a huge list of anime girls...but that's probably 'coz i'm a guy.


LOL, i know right?
XD


but if i was a guy, i'll go for itachi (even though i don't watch naruto )
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

-ohhhgawwd wrote:


tobias_smuts wrote:


-ohhhgawwd wrote:

hm.. think of a anime girl.............................................


0.0 can't think of anyone...



that's quite understandable.
personally, i wouldn't take more than a second to think up a huge list of anime girls...but that's probably 'coz i'm a guy.


LOL, i know right?
XD


but if i was a guy, i'll go for itachi (even though i don't watch naruto )


again.....girls have absolutely no trouble thinking of anime guys...it took me hours to get down my list..

35542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11


LMFAO, we must know what we like. and in some way, girls can be very picky XD
35542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/5/11


darn he's cute. XD what anime is that from though?lol
575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


tobias_smuts wrote:


nerdsonfire1 wrote:


tobias_smuts wrote:

Ayasaki Hayate (Hayate no Gotoku)
Urameshi Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
YagamiKazuma (Kaze no Stigma)
Hyuuga Neji (Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden)
Abe no Masahiro (Shonen Onmyoji)
Uchiha Itachi (Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden)
Wolfram von Bielefeld (Kyou Kara Mao)
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)
Tsuchiura Ryoutarou (Kin'iro No Corda)
in no specific order. . .

i can't believe I'm writing this. but until I saw them, I never thought I would. I'll give anything for them to be real.


You have good taste I love seeing guys responses on this topic.




O_O
I guess girls would also go gaga over these guys ;)


Yes, especially Mustang and Itachi... well for me anyway





-ohhhgawwd wrote:



LMFAO, we must know what we like. and in some way, girls can be very picky XD



I'm very picky myself...come on...if you saw photos of Hayate as a maid, he sails in the same boat as Bridget, wouldn't you agree?
when you look at Hayate like this:

or this:


and Miss Maria (from the same show) like this:


you'd honestly think Hayate was a girl and Maria was a tomboy.

But if I had to choose between girls from all anime, Miss Maria would be my first choice, followed by Katsura Hinagiku.
8746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / 昼寝の王国
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

tobias_smuts wrote:


-ohhhgawwd wrote:


tobias_smuts wrote:


-ohhhgawwd wrote:

hm.. think of a anime girl.............................................


0.0 can't think of anyone...



that's quite understandable.
personally, i wouldn't take more than a second to think up a huge list of anime girls...but that's probably 'coz i'm a guy.


LOL, i know right?
XD


but if i was a guy, i'll go for itachi (even though i don't watch naruto )


again.....girls have absolutely no trouble thinking of anime guys...it took me hours to get down my list..



I'm glad it took you hours to get down a list. Until I read that I assumed you were just super flaming gay for having a whole list like that. I'm not so sure what the fact that you spent hours creating a list means though. . .
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

Rukia_the_Artist wrote:

Mei-Rin from Kuroshitsuji when she's on her uber-awesome sniper mode :D


She's AWESOME OMG
610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/5/11

tobias_smuts wrote:

Ayasaki Hayate (Hayate no Gotoku)
Urameshi Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho)
YagamiKazuma (Kaze no Stigma)
Hyuuga Neji (Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden)
Abe no Masahiro (Shonen Onmyoji)
Uchiha Itachi (Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden)
Wolfram von Bielefeld (Kyou Kara Mao)
Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist)
Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach)
Tsuchiura Ryoutarou (Kin'iro No Corda)
in no specific order. . .

i can't believe I'm writing this. but until I saw them, I never thought I would. I'll give anything for them to be real.











WOAH so much guys! Ur likely to go gay but what the hell, you have great taste <3
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.