First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Characters you'd definitely go gay for.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Lawlia wrote:





I guess I have a thing for slightly psycho chicks.


dude youll get ripped! xD
3998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

mangodango wrote:


Lawlia wrote:


I guess I have a thing for slightly psycho chicks.


dude youll get ripped! xD

Not if I rough them up first.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Lawlia wrote:


mangodango wrote:


Lawlia wrote:


I guess I have a thing for slightly psycho chicks.


dude youll get ripped! xD

Not if I rough them up first.


lol nice. good luck with that. hahaha
1082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

crunchypibb wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:



Bridget, of course.


You know it's funny you'd never know Bridget was a guy unless you were told so.
If I was a lesbian I would go for Setsuna from Negima.


Crap that's a guy? (emotional damage)
3998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

thornbird wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:



Bridget, of course.


You know it's funny you'd never know Bridget was a guy unless you were told so.
If I was a lesbian I would go for Setsuna from Negima.


Crap that's a guy? (emotional damage)

He's from the Guilty Gear fighting games. He kicks pretty good ass if you use him right.

GG has an interesting set of characters.

24570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ireland/UK
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08
clearly everyone would go gay for bridget, but thats only cause he is a trap. By the time u figure they are actually guys.. u just dont care anymore lol. For me clearly Jun from Happiness! (also a trap lol)



That one OVA episode where he turned into a real girl... best episode ever lol

177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / finland
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
hmm my post did not go throu cos my email was not verifyet and i been member almost 1 and half yers now mayby im lazy. i go gay for ZARAKI KENPACHI his kind of cool? well at least he is no cry baby or girly guy and sex woud be very intresting whit him. If i were gay i woud select him. can you guys imagen what woud it be like to go a bar and say have you met my gay lover? and when army of angry gay hateing drunks are gonna kill me Kenpachi walks in gives me mouth to mouth kiss whit tongue.
3998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

mazaradza wrote:

hmm my post did not go throu cos my email was not verifyet and i been member almost 1 and half yers now mayby im lazy. i go gay for ZARAKI KENPACHI his kind of cool? well at least he is no cry baby or girly guy and sex woud be very intresting whit him. If i were gay i woud select him. can you guys imagen what woud it be like to go a bar and say have you met my gay lover? and when army of angry gay hateing drunks are gonna kill me Kenpachi walks in gives me mouth to mouth kiss whit tongue.

WE KNOW YOUR SECRET NAO.
Fess up.
1865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / at the house
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
posting but i cant understand mutch about it
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

thornbird wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:



Bridget, of course.


You know it's funny you'd never know Bridget was a guy unless you were told so.
If I was a lesbian I would go for Setsuna from Negima.


Crap that's a guy? (emotional damage)


That being is indeed a Guy.
*pats back*
I know. I was emotionally damaged at first too.
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


thornbird wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:



Bridget, of course.


You know it's funny you'd never know Bridget was a guy unless you were told so.
If I was a lesbian I would go for Setsuna from Negima.


Crap that's a guy? (emotional damage)


That being is indeed a Guy.
*pats back*
I know. I was emotionally damaged at first too.


hey Nakapagpabagabag, your avatar is from Cherry Girls so... "emotionally damaged"?? have you read cherry girls, i don't think any crossdressing/transvestite can be surprising after that
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Jei_Ken wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


thornbird wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:



Bridget, of course.


You know it's funny you'd never know Bridget was a guy unless you were told so.
If I was a lesbian I would go for Setsuna from Negima.


Crap that's a guy? (emotional damage)


That being is indeed a Guy.
*pats back*
I know. I was emotionally damaged at first too.


hey Nakapagpabagabag, your avatar is from Cherry Girls so... "emotionally damaged"?? have you read cherry girls, i don't think any crossdressing/transvestite can be surprising after that


Uhhh, you asked 2 different questions in a sentence jumbled all together.
So you're asking if...
1.) My avatar is from Cherry Girls and if I already read the manga.
2.) Emotionally Damaged....?

Well, yes. She's from Cherry Girls. I read it, so yeah.
Also, I was emotionally damaged as well because of Bridget.
4531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yaoi land~
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
....i got no interest in becoming a lez >xD but i would go gay if im a guy >XD
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


Jei_Ken wrote:


Nakapagpabagabag wrote:


thornbird wrote:


crunchypibb wrote:


Cyclone003 wrote:



Bridget, of course.


You know it's funny you'd never know Bridget was a guy unless you were told so.
If I was a lesbian I would go for Setsuna from Negima.


Crap that's a guy? (emotional damage)


That being is indeed a Guy.
*pats back*
I know. I was emotionally damaged at first too.


hey Nakapagpabagabag, your avatar is from Cherry Girls so... "emotionally damaged"?? have you read cherry girls, i don't think any crossdressing/transvestite can be surprising after that


Uhhh, you asked 2 different questions in a sentence jumbled all together.
So you're asking if...
1.) My avatar is from Cherry Girls and if I already read the manga.
2.) Emotionally Damaged....?

Well, yes. She's from Cherry Girls. I read it, so yeah.
Also, I was emotionally damaged as well because of Bridget.


Cherry Girls is about 4 guys dressed up as girls working in a cafe... and you're emotionally damaged from Bridget?

(that is what I meant in plain English)
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/08 , edited 9/24/08
Hmm, I've already had this conversation before.

Matt from Death Note, and

Xellos from The Slayers. Crossdressing Xellos is hot:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.