First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Posted 9/17/08
if you haven't registered for your RPG Character, please DO NOT apply for your membership card.

okay, your membership cards are finally here!

fill in the form and i'll make your cards ASAP. ^^

Name:
Age:
RPG Character:
Postion: (Member/Moderator/Creator)
Pic:
Style:

STYLES:
a)


b)
Manager
10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sumwhere out of n...
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
Name: Sukiyuki
Age: 16
RPG Character: Shana
Postion: Moderator
Pic:

Style: b


arigato....
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 9/20/08 , edited 9/20/08
Name:Crytsal
Age:14
RPG Character:Hino Kahoko
Postion: (Member/Moderator/Creator): Moderator
Pic:

Style:b

arigato
complain manager
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Name: Rini
Age: 15
RPG Character: Nanoha Takamachi
Postion: Moderator
Pic:
Style: b
Banner maker
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08
Name: Miley
Age: 13
RPG Character: Rima Touya
Postion: Moderator
Pic:
Style: a
Posted 9/27/08
sorry but i have a lot to do right now. don't worry, your orders will be done in a few days. a week the most. thanks for being patient!
Posted 9/30/08

sukiyuki94 wrote:

Name: Sukiyuki
Age: 16
RPG Character: Shana
Postion: Moderator
Pic:

Style: b


arigato....





kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Name:Crytsal
Age:14
RPG Character:Hino Kahoko
Postion: (Member/Moderator/Creator): Moderator
Pic:

Style:b

arigato





Einroch wrote:

Name: Rini
Age: 15
RPG Character: Nanoha Takamachi
Postion: Moderator
Pic:
Style: b





miley26 wrote:

Name: Miley
Age: 13
RPG Character: Rima Touya
Postion: Moderator
Pic:
Style: a



Manager
10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sumwhere out of n...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
arigato... =]
complain manager
2773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
WOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! SO cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love mine!!!!!!!!!!!!^^
Banner maker
44279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/1/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


sukiyuki94 wrote:

Name: Sukiyuki
Age: 16
RPG Character: Shana
Postion: Moderator
Pic:

Style: b


arigato....





kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

Name:Crytsal
Age:14
RPG Character:Hino Kahoko
Postion: (Member/Moderator/Creator): Moderator
Pic:

Style:b

arigato





Einroch wrote:

Name: Rini
Age: 15
RPG Character: Nanoha Takamachi
Postion: Moderator
Pic:
Style: b





miley26 wrote:

Name: Miley
Age: 13
RPG Character: Rima Touya
Postion: Moderator
Pic:
Style: a





arigatou!!~ ^^

ii loved it =)
thx 4 making it ^-^
Manager
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
Name: Fyrune
Age: 22
RPG Character: Juuri Kuran
Position: Moderator
Style: A
Creator
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Province Wellesly
Offline
Posted 10/1/08
Name:crunchybutnotroll
age:14
RPG character : Aihara Kotoko
position: creator
style b

please send this card to me by message.XD


picture :
Posted 10/1/08

Fyrune wrote:

Name: Fyrune
Age: 22
RPG Character: Juuri Kuran
Position: Moderator
Style: A


Manager
12441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Where ever I feel...
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

Vampire_Rocks wrote:


Fyrune wrote:

Name: Fyrune
Age: 22
RPG Character: Juuri Kuran
Position: Moderator
Style: A




Thanks!
Posted 10/22/08
Name:Mana
Age:16
RPG Character:Amu Hinamori
Postion:Member
Pic:

Style:b
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.