First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Vampire Knight Character are You?
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

bluePharoh wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:

here they are :

and there lots more but it will take a week to tell them all


ah Thnx!!!!! thats really informative !!!


my pleasure but you should try anidb.net its an awesome site and they show even the animes that are airing in 2009
Member
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

chil0l0 wrote:
my pleasure but you should try anidb.net its an awesome site and they show even the animes that are airing in 2009



Really !! wow *rushes over there*
Member
3540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/19/08

chil0l0 wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:

Hehe!!! yup I am..though I haven't read the Mangas..have only seen the anime.... so who is ur favourite Vamipre???


i`ve seen only the anime too but i dont plan on reading the manga
and my favorite will be Zero or that guy with the flames forgot his name


Me too...I prefer watchin than readin lol !!!! am a zero fan too !! I also like mmmm lol forgot the name too ...the strongest vampire the one that luv Yuuki, though I still have my doubts about him..


that one i know it Kaname i think , i kinda hate that guy , hi is annoying me


oh then ur going to love me

Kanama

You are Kaname Kuran! you're a natural leader and looked up to by a lot of people, but you're not big-headed. You sometimes get stressed because of all the things to deal with, but you don't show it. You're generally calm.

Member
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/08

gonzalamm wrote:

oh then ur going to love me

Kanama

You are Kaname Kuran! you're a natural leader and looked up to by a lot of people, but you're not big-headed. You sometimes get stressed because of all the things to deal with, but you don't show it. You're generally calm.



Haha!!! Yes I might!!!!
I've been rewatching it all over again to refresh for season 2...I still think Zero is Cool, but am just drawn to Kaname!!though I have a feeling am gonna regret it!!!
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

bluePharoh wrote:


gonzalamm wrote:

oh then ur going to love me

Kanama

You are Kaname Kuran! you're a natural leader and looked up to by a lot of people, but you're not big-headed. You sometimes get stressed because of all the things to deal with, but you don't show it. You're generally calm.



Haha!!! Yes I might!!!!
I've been rewatching it all over again to refresh for season 2...I still think Zero is Cool, but am just drawn to Kaname!!though I have a feeling am gonna regret it!!!


this kaname pisses me off for some reason !!!! i just dislike him , a lot !!!!!!!!
Member
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

chil0l0 wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


gonzalamm wrote:

oh then ur going to love me

Kanama

You are Kaname Kuran! you're a natural leader and looked up to by a lot of people, but you're not big-headed. You sometimes get stressed because of all the things to deal with, but you don't show it. You're generally calm.



Haha!!! Yes I might!!!!
I've been rewatching it all over again to refresh for season 2...I still think Zero is Cool, but am just drawn to Kaname!!though I have a feeling am gonna regret it!!!


this kaname pisses me off for some reason !!!! i just dislike him , a lot !!!!!!!!


everyone I know seems to have the same opinion as u ...ah well I luv both zero and Kaname..yuuki is the one that really gets on my nerve alot!
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 10/2/08

bluePharoh wrote:


chil0l0 wrote:


bluePharoh wrote:


gonzalamm wrote:

oh then ur going to love me

Kanama

You are Kaname Kuran! you're a natural leader and looked up to by a lot of people, but you're not big-headed. You sometimes get stressed because of all the things to deal with, but you don't show it. You're generally calm.



Haha!!! Yes I might!!!!
I've been rewatching it all over again to refresh for season 2...I still think Zero is Cool, but am just drawn to Kaname!!though I have a feeling am gonna regret it!!!


this kaname pisses me off for some reason !!!! i just dislike him , a lot !!!!!!!!


everyone I know seems to have the same opinion as u ...ah well I luv both zero and Kaname..yuuki is the one that really gets on my nerve alot!


yeah that girl too !!!!
Member
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

chil0l0 wrote:
yeah that girl too !!!!


Have u seen the trailer for the second season!? u can listen to the new opening and close songs...and it seems like its going to be even better than the first....I didn't read the Manga like u..so I dunno wat's going to happen but from wat I've seen in the trailer !! wow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ-zPS2fMBA&feature=related
Creator
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
i`ve seen the first episode and its was good !!!!
Member
11413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / from everywhere
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Ruka

You are Ruka Souen! you're loved by those below you, and unfortunately not by the one you want. You're rather jelous and get angry easily - but don't worry, you are beautiful and kind and smart (:




it sounds a bit like me
Member
17518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

chil0l0 wrote:

i`ve seen the first episode and its was good !!!!


Yeah it was..though it took them ages to subb the epi!! I was really annoyed...4 days to sub..how come?!
Anyway can't wait for the second epi..oOoOo...I'd luv to c the chairman in action as a hunter don't u?? there's a scene at the opening where he unties he's pony tail!! Lol

And don't u think ichiru looks cool with that haircut XD
Member
20295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / i DonT KNoW O.o
Offline
Posted 10/18/08 , edited 10/18/08
I got Zero ~

You are Zero Kiryuu! Sexy and dangerous, haha ;D You're quiet and kinda cold, but when you love someone you care for them. You have a side of yourself you don't like and need to control...

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.