First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Lee Dong Wook and Song Hye kyo in a comedy/drama series?
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
I can't wait to see them work together in a drama series or movie. I think a remake from a Hollywood movie " My Super X girlfriend" will be fit for both Lee dong wook and Song Hye kyo.





Here's the official poster of Hollywood movie "My Super X-girlfriend"
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

janerdelle wrote:

I can't wait to see them work together in a drama series or movie. I think a remake from a Hollywood movie " My Super X girlfriend" will be fit for both Lee dong wook and Song Hye kyo.





Here's the official poster of Hollywood movie "My Super X-girlfriend"


Lol...that will be hell of a funny movie then!
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:

I can't wait to see them work together in a drama series or movie. I think a remake from a Hollywood movie " My Super X girlfriend" will be fit for both Lee dong wook and Song Hye kyo.





Here's the official poster of Hollywood movie "My Super X-girlfriend"


Lol...that will be hell of a funny movie then!


hey, did you watch the movie?? how was it??

506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
I thought lee dong wook was going to do his army service this year...
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:

I can't wait to see them work together in a drama series or movie. I think a remake from a Hollywood movie " My Super X girlfriend" will be fit for both Lee dong wook and Song Hye kyo.





Here's the official poster of Hollywood movie "My Super X-girlfriend"


Lol...that will be hell of a funny movie then!


hey, did you watch the movie?? how was it??




It was really good. ..Uma Thurman was damn funny. Its like this:

Luke dates Uma. Then he started finding her weird/scary. So he broke up. But then she starts to hunt him down everywhere and he tries to run away each time without success. Then she will do stuff like ruin his house and lots more....including interrupting his date. But then I forgot how they met before dating each other. But in the end they get back together

12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:

I can't wait to see them work together in a drama series or movie. I think a remake from a Hollywood movie " My Super X girlfriend" will be fit for both Lee dong wook and Song Hye kyo.





Here's the official poster of Hollywood movie "My Super X-girlfriend"


Lol...that will be hell of a funny movie then!


hey, did you watch the movie?? how was it??




It was really good. ..Uma Thurman was damn funny. Its like this:

Luke dates Uma. Then he started finding her weird/scary. So he broke up. But then she starts to hunt him down everywhere and he tries to run away each time without success. Then she will do stuff like ruin his house and lots more....including interrupting his date. But then I forgot how they met before dating each other. But in the end they get back together



One more thing...the girl has superpowers

1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:

I can't wait to see them work together in a drama series or movie. I think a remake from a Hollywood movie " My Super X girlfriend" will be fit for both Lee dong wook and Song Hye kyo.





Here's the official poster of Hollywood movie "My Super X-girlfriend"


Lol...that will be hell of a funny movie then!


hey, did you watch the movie?? how was it??




It was really good. ..Uma Thurman was damn funny. Its like this:

Luke dates Uma. Then he started finding her weird/scary. So he broke up. But then she starts to hunt him down everywhere and he tries to run away each time without success. Then she will do stuff like ruin his house and lots more....including interrupting his date. But then I forgot how they met before dating each other. But in the end they get back together



One more thing...the girl has superpowers



What can you say about this remake of My Super X-girlfriend? I think Song Hye kyo will be fit in this role because her acting was really great in terms of drama,light comedy and this time action.

406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

xbaby3phatx wrote:

whos hyun bin again? but i loved her in full house.....


hyun bin
332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / kl
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
yeah!! i love them both!
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:

I can't wait to see them work together in a drama series or movie. I think a remake from a Hollywood movie " My Super X girlfriend" will be fit for both Lee dong wook and Song Hye kyo.





Here's the official poster of Hollywood movie "My Super X-girlfriend"


Lol...that will be hell of a funny movie then!


hey, did you watch the movie?? how was it??




It was really good. ..Uma Thurman was damn funny. Its like this:

Luke dates Uma. Then he started finding her weird/scary. So he broke up. But then she starts to hunt him down everywhere and he tries to run away each time without success. Then she will do stuff like ruin his house and lots more....including interrupting his date. But then I forgot how they met before dating each other. But in the end they get back together



One more thing...the girl has superpowers



What can you say about this remake of My Super X-girlfriend? I think Song Hye kyo will be fit in this role because her acting was really great in terms of drama,light comedy and this time action.



Haha you really wanna know? Well...if LDW acts as Luke maybe its not that suitable because he is not the type who runs away right? But I think he can act any role after watching him in La Dolce Vita. About SHK well she will fit perfectly! And I do hope that they will work together bcuz maybe it will take the DongHae fever which has lasted so long away ..just kidding. Yeah but I really would not mind at all if a remake was done by these 2 people

1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:

I can't wait to see them work together in a drama series or movie. I think a remake from a Hollywood movie " My Super X girlfriend" will be fit for both Lee dong wook and Song Hye kyo.





Here's the official poster of Hollywood movie "My Super X-girlfriend"


Lol...that will be hell of a funny movie then!


hey, did you watch the movie?? how was it??




It was really good. ..Uma Thurman was damn funny. Its like this:

Luke dates Uma. Then he started finding her weird/scary. So he broke up. But then she starts to hunt him down everywhere and he tries to run away each time without success. Then she will do stuff like ruin his house and lots more....including interrupting his date. But then I forgot how they met before dating each other. But in the end they get back together



One more thing...the girl has superpowers



What can you say about this remake of My Super X-girlfriend? I think Song Hye kyo will be fit in this role because her acting was really great in terms of drama,light comedy and this time action.



Haha you really wanna know? Well...if LDW acts as Luke maybe its not that suitable because he is not the type who runs away right? But I think he can act any role after watching him in La Dolce Vita. About SHK well she will fit perfectly! And I do hope that they will work together bcuz maybe it will take the DongHae fever which has lasted so long away ..just kidding. Yeah but I really would not mind at all if a remake was done by these 2 people



La dolce vita is bittersweet life right? whats the ending of that drama?? DongHae fever has been ended already and its been revived because of My girl remake??:)
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / City of Golden fr...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

rrhotj wrote:

why not? I think they could make a good pair for a series, but I would like to see the Song Hye Kyo.with the lead male actor (i don't know his name) of Winter Sonata or the second male lead Park Yong Ha.


The lead male cast of winter sonata is







12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:

I can't wait to see them work together in a drama series or movie. I think a remake from a Hollywood movie " My Super X girlfriend" will be fit for both Lee dong wook and Song Hye kyo.





Here's the official poster of Hollywood movie "My Super X-girlfriend"


Lol...that will be hell of a funny movie then!


hey, did you watch the movie?? how was it??




It was really good. ..Uma Thurman was damn funny. Its like this:

Luke dates Uma. Then he started finding her weird/scary. So he broke up. But then she starts to hunt him down everywhere and he tries to run away each time without success. Then she will do stuff like ruin his house and lots more....including interrupting his date. But then I forgot how they met before dating each other. But in the end they get back together



One more thing...the girl has superpowers



What can you say about this remake of My Super X-girlfriend? I think Song Hye kyo will be fit in this role because her acting was really great in terms of drama,light comedy and this time action.



Haha you really wanna know? Well...if LDW acts as Luke maybe its not that suitable because he is not the type who runs away right? But I think he can act any role after watching him in La Dolce Vita. About SHK well she will fit perfectly! And I do hope that they will work together bcuz maybe it will take the DongHae fever which has lasted so long away ..just kidding. Yeah but I really would not mind at all if a remake was done by these 2 people



La dolce vita is bittersweet life right? whats the ending of that drama?? DongHae fever has been ended already and its been revived because of My girl remake??:)


Yeah its bittersweet life. I am uploading it on YouTube ...oh then ending is sad ...LDW jumps down and dies..then OYS lives as a tour guide. But in the end she sees him again and they do the hand connection thing they did in an earlier episode. But I don't like seeing oppa dying :(..it is a very good drama with great camerawork

12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:


IDoNotKnowOk wrote:


janerdelle wrote:

I can't wait to see them work together in a drama series or movie. I think a remake from a Hollywood movie " My Super X girlfriend" will be fit for both Lee dong wook and Song Hye kyo.





Here's the official poster of Hollywood movie "My Super X-girlfriend"


Lol...that will be hell of a funny movie then!


hey, did you watch the movie?? how was it??




It was really good. ..Uma Thurman was damn funny. Its like this:

Luke dates Uma. Then he started finding her weird/scary. So he broke up. But then she starts to hunt him down everywhere and he tries to run away each time without success. Then she will do stuff like ruin his house and lots more....including interrupting his date. But then I forgot how they met before dating each other. But in the end they get back together



One more thing...the girl has superpowers



What can you say about this remake of My Super X-girlfriend? I think Song Hye kyo will be fit in this role because her acting was really great in terms of drama,light comedy and this time action.



Haha you really wanna know? Well...if LDW acts as Luke maybe its not that suitable because he is not the type who runs away right? But I think he can act any role after watching him in La Dolce Vita. About SHK well she will fit perfectly! And I do hope that they will work together bcuz maybe it will take the DongHae fever which has lasted so long away ..just kidding. Yeah but I really would not mind at all if a remake was done by these 2 people



La dolce vita is bittersweet life right? whats the ending of that drama?? DongHae fever has been ended already and its been revived because of My girl remake??:)


Yeah its bittersweet life. I am uploading it on YouTube ...oh then ending is sad ...LDW jumps down and dies..then OYS lives as a tour guide. But in the end she sees him again and they do the hand connection thing they did in an earlier episode. But I don't like seeing oppa dying :(..it is a very good drama with great camerawork


Yeah and the DongHae fever has been revived
1582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
--private neverla...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

Eugene and Lee Dong-wook star in a new film, “Page 198 of that man’s book” (그 남자의 책 198쪽).
im looking forward in seein this film first...then ldk & shk
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.