First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Hey! Where are you from? ^_^
Member
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
malaysia!!!
Moderator
12772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / BUSY WITH TOMA.....
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
from the Philippines.. haha.. proud to be one of his fan..
Member
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/3/07
singapore =]
Member
250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Jin's bedroom...b...
Offline
Posted 12/4/07
Philippines!
Posted 12/5/07
New Zealand :lol:
Yes I'm one of a kind~

Toma-kun is awesome
Member
9557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
another one from the Phil. here !
Member
2039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Yunho's heart
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
there was an island....SINGAPORE!
Member
7472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 12/9/07
SIngapore ~X
Member
1748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
i'm from MALAYSIA.......
Member
311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In an Icebox, Alaska
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
US, Alaska. No, we don't live in igloos lol
Member
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / T.Dot
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
Lol I'm from Canada but I lived a long time ago in India!!!

We are multicultural! (Toma has love from all corners of the world reaching him)
Member
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

LillithEvans wrote:

Lol I'm from Canada but I lived a long time ago in India!!!

We are multicultural! (Toma has love from all corners of the world reaching him)


I'm from Canada too! and what a co-incidence, also from tdot =)
Member
1854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia/Iowa, USA
Offline
Posted 12/11/07
malaysia, tho now studying in Iowa, US
Member
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / T.Dot
Offline
Posted 12/12/07

unreachable011 wrote:


LillithEvans wrote:

Lol I'm from Canada but I lived a long time ago in India!!!

We are multicultural! (Toma has love from all corners of the world reaching him)


I'm from Canada too! and what a co-incidence, also from tdot =)


No wayyy! That's crazy! (First time meeting someone here who I don't know personally from Canada and T.Dot) I'm from George S. Henry Academy. Mind if I friend you?

Member
2066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/12/07

LillithEvans wrote:


unreachable011 wrote:


LillithEvans wrote:

Lol I'm from Canada but I lived a long time ago in India!!!

We are multicultural! (Toma has love from all corners of the world reaching him)


I'm from Canada too! and what a co-incidence, also from tdot =)


No wayyy! That's crazy! (First time meeting someone here who I don't know personally from Canada and T.Dot) I'm from George S. Henry Academy. Mind if I friend you?





no go ahead =)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.