First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Songs in different languages
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the beach
Offline
Posted 10/13/08
cing ai by Nicholas Teo & korean by h n girl version by hana
Winter Sonata - From the Beginning Until Now - korean n chinese
Timeless by Jang Ri In & Xiah Junsu - Korean & Mandain
127 days by kangta n vanessa wu - chinese & korean
Bu De Bu Ai ft. Xuan Zi & korean
Tell Me by Pan Wei Bo & korean version
Oh la la la - thai by Yaya Ying & vietnamese by Ooh La La By Cat Tien
full house ost in korean, tagalog n thai
these are the one i have but there is more
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/13/08

Happy_Sierra wrote:


love-evee wrote:

oh my god theres this song called 'Tong Hua' which is mandarin
and i heard a Vietnamese version and it made me literally rofl hahahaa


mmmm why? =D Tong Hua's a seriously good song - can play it on piano =33


yeah it doesnt sound nice cos its very... nasal perhaps?
i tend not to like viet pop at all so maybe im biased (:
788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/14/08

love-evee wrote:


Happy_Sierra wrote:


love-evee wrote:

oh my god theres this song called 'Tong Hua' which is mandarin
and i heard a Vietnamese version and it made me literally rofl hahahaa


mmmm why? =D Tong Hua's a seriously good song - can play it on piano =33


yeah it doesnt sound nice cos its very... nasal perhaps?
i tend not to like viet pop at all so maybe im biased (:


Original is always the bext i guess .
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Beach
Offline
Posted 8/27/09
Do anybody know this song, i remember it had different languages but it had one guy singing one guy rapping and another girl singing, I'm pretty sure the original was Korean. I been searching all over for that song, can't remember tho.
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/09

BongKave wrote:

Do anybody know this song, i remember it had different languages but it had one guy singing one guy rapping and another girl singing, I'm pretty sure the original was Korean. I been searching all over for that song, can't remember tho.


Do You mean "Please Tell Me Y - Freestyle"
Posted 8/30/09
U - Korean *SuJu*, Japanese *SuJu*, Mandarin [SuJu M]
Don't Don - Korean *SuJu* & Mandarin [By SuJu M]
Love song - Korean *SuJu* & Mandarin [By SuJu M]
Thirst- A Man In Love - Korean *SuJu* and Mandarin [SuJu M]
Happiness By Super Junior *Originally By H.O.T* - Korean *SuJu* , Mandarin [SuJu M]
At Least I have You / Zhi Shao Hai You Ni / Because It's You- Mandarin & Korean [SuJu M]
Last Farewell - Korean & English [BiG BANG]
Lies - Korean & English *only the chorus is english for the english version* [Big Bang]
Timeless - Korean & Mandain [Xiah Junsu and Jang Ri In]
The Way You Are - Korean, Mandarin & Japanese [DBSK]
Love In the Ice - Korean & Japanese [DBSK]
Replay - Korean, English [SHINee]
Sorry Sorry - Korean, Japanese [SuJu]

there are lots more and uh.. im kindda lazy to type.
To those who are puzzled. SuJu is Super Junior.. =]
12344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/30/09
Darin - Why Does It Rain

~

Fahrenheit - Yu Shi Yan Lei
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Beach
Offline
Posted 10/5/09 , edited 10/5/09

15PrincesPop wrote:


BongKave wrote:

Do anybody know this song, i remember it had different languages but it had one guy singing one guy rapping and another girl singing, I'm pretty sure the original was Korean. I been searching all over for that song, can't remember tho.


Do You mean "Please Tell Me Y - Freestyle"


YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Your the best, THANK YOU , this is the song, it drove me crazy looking for it

Posted 10/5/09
A Bunch of The Mars Volta song are in two languages.. but i won't expect anyone of you to know that
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / underwater with b...
Offline
Posted 10/6/09
Harlem yu- Qing fei de yi- Tagalog

that song from mulan - reflection...English,korean.chinese,polish, and more

13396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 10/7/09
Echo Again - SPLAY
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/8/09
unbreak my heart (toni braxton)- regresa a mí (il divo)
Y si fuera ella(Kim JongHyun from Shinee) - Y si fuera ella (alejandro sanz)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.