Post Reply {Game} What anime character am I?
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Rules:
Have about 5 clue to help out the other members...
Guess what character I am, or at least what anime I speak of ^_^

Lets play

ok...

I have a fake heart
my rival wears a certain flying bug costume
I have been compared to the sun or sunlight
I practice a form of alchemy.
Arms Alchemy to be exact! ^_^

who am I?

Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Full Metal Alchemist?

Don't know the character since I haven't seen the show...
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08
I like this game...

is it some characters from "Busou Renkin"??
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/18/08 , edited 9/18/08

mstr_hamid wrote:

I like this game...

is it some characters from "Busou Renkin"??

HAHAHA YEAH! woot awesome mstr hamid ^_^

your turn!


Oh guys make sure to quote the winning answer so they know its their turn. =P

oh wait...if you have seen the anime...which character??
Posted 9/18/08

Sergiyakun wrote:


mstr_hamid wrote:

I like this game...

is it some characters from "Busou Renkin"??

HAHAHA YEAH! woot awesome mstr hamid ^_^

your turn!


Oh guys make sure to quote the winning answer so they know its their turn. =P

oh wait...if you have seen the anime...which character??




I am trying to remember the name.... well i think "Kazuki Muto" right?
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

mstr_hamid wrote:


Sergiyakun wrote:


mstr_hamid wrote:

I like this game...

is it some characters from "Busou Renkin"??

HAHAHA YEAH! woot awesome mstr hamid ^_^

your turn!


Oh guys make sure to quote the winning answer so they know its their turn. =P

oh wait...if you have seen the anime...which character??




I am trying to remember the name.... well i think "Kazuki Muto" right?


Woot you win..now its your turn! heh

Posted 9/18/08
ok.............

i am a cram-school student.
trying to get into Tokyo University in order to fulfill a childhood promise.
i have a terrible luck.
I wear Glasses.
i am a manager of girl's dorm

who am I?
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
omg omg omg.....

is it love love the anime??
Posted 9/19/08
lol...
comedy, ecchi, harem, romance that is it.
it is easy!!
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
Keitaro!! sheesh difficult.

LOVE HINA!>.....I didnt know it was ecchi...is it on CR already @???
Posted 9/19/08
bravo Sergiyakun! answer is correct.

It's your turn!
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 10/1/08
WoooooT! *dances*

Alright, lets see

Double D.
Vicious and blood thirsty when provoked.
Im a vampirette that dislikes blood.
I died a virgin
English (Great Britain).

Moderator
23257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In an Ideal World...
Offline
Posted 10/10/08
Queen Elizabeth the first?

Is she a character in an anime? Double D? *confusion*
Creator
7214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Miami, FL
Offline
Posted 10/20/08
Close, she is English but not a historical figure or anything from j-tv or anythijng.

COME ON GUYS!

*new clue*
she is blonde
You must be logged in to post.