First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
How to Argue With Females
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

saiyukilover wrote:

Step 1) Surrender quietly. Just give up as peacefully as you possibly can. You're not going to win anyway.

Before you object keep these in mind:
1. We are long to hold a grudge.
2. We don't mind kicking you in the crotch to get our point across to you.
3. If you do win - you still probably won't hear the end of it.
4. While we may seem to lose now - we WILL bring it up later, when you've let your guard down and aren't prepared.
5. We are mental terrorists, brain ninjas if you will.
6. No sex for you.


Number 6 is the K.O. move right there.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Step 1) Surrender quietly. Just give up as peacefully as you possibly can. You're not going to win anyway.

Before you object keep these in mind:
1. We are long to hold a grudge.
2. We don't mind kicking you in the crotch to get our point across to you.
3. If you do win - you still probably won't hear the end of it.
4. While we may seem to lose now - we WILL bring it up later, when you've let your guard down and aren't prepared.
5. We are mental terrorists, brain ninjas if you will.
6. No sex for you.


Fuck all that, if im going to argue with a female i am not going to go easy on her just because she's a damn girl. I dont care who they are, if im gonna argue im gonna argue. Hell cry if you want too.

And as for them trying to kick me in the crotch, that aint happening, i will hit a you if you try something like that,even if you are a girl.



lol technically it would be sexist if you didn't punch her back




Yep, that why i hit em back,the "You wont do it because im a girl" routine hasn't stopped me before
Posted 9/17/08
This is bullshit.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Step 1) Surrender quietly. Just give up as peacefully as you possibly can. You're not going to win anyway.

Before you object keep these in mind:
1. We are long to hold a grudge.
2. We don't mind kicking you in the crotch to get our point across to you.
3. If you do win - you still probably won't hear the end of it.
4. While we may seem to lose now - we WILL bring it up later, when you've let your guard down and aren't prepared.
5. We are mental terrorists, brain ninjas if you will.
6. No sex for you.


Fuck all that, if im going to argue with a female i am not going to go easy on her just because she's a damn girl. I dont care who they are, if im gonna argue im gonna argue. Hell cry if you want too.

And as for them trying to kick me in the crotch, that aint happening, i will hit a you if you try something like that,even if you are a girl.



lol technically it would be sexist if you didn't punch her back




Yep, that why i hit em back,the "You wont do it because im a girl" routine hasn't stopped me before



i don't know if i would hit back.... but some girl are just asking for it with their
bitch attitude
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Step 1) Surrender quietly. Just give up as peacefully as you possibly can. You're not going to win anyway.

Before you object keep these in mind:
1. We are long to hold a grudge.
2. We don't mind kicking you in the crotch to get our point across to you.
3. If you do win - you still probably won't hear the end of it.
4. While we may seem to lose now - we WILL bring it up later, when you've let your guard down and aren't prepared.
5. We are mental terrorists, brain ninjas if you will.
6. No sex for you.


Fuck all that, if im going to argue with a female i am not going to go easy on her just because she's a damn girl. I dont care who they are, if im gonna argue im gonna argue. Hell cry if you want too.

And as for them trying to kick me in the crotch, that aint happening, i will hit a you if you try something like that,even if you are a girl.



lol technically it would be sexist if you didn't punch her back




Yep, that why i hit em back,the "You wont do it because im a girl" routine hasn't stopped me before



i don't know if i would hit back.... but some girl are just asking for it with their
bitch attitude


Oh ? Heh, intresting, i do believe you told someone on this thread to "Grow some balls" this would be a perfect chance to take your own advice. But you know just an outside opinion
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Step 1) Surrender quietly. Just give up as peacefully as you possibly can. You're not going to win anyway.

Before you object keep these in mind:
1. We are long to hold a grudge.
2. We don't mind kicking you in the crotch to get our point across to you.
3. If you do win - you still probably won't hear the end of it.
4. While we may seem to lose now - we WILL bring it up later, when you've let your guard down and aren't prepared.
5. We are mental terrorists, brain ninjas if you will.
6. No sex for you.


Fuck all that, if im going to argue with a female i am not going to go easy on her just because she's a damn girl. I dont care who they are, if im gonna argue im gonna argue. Hell cry if you want too.

And as for them trying to kick me in the crotch, that aint happening, i will hit a you if you try something like that,even if you are a girl.



lol technically it would be sexist if you didn't punch her back




Yep, that why i hit em back,the "You wont do it because im a girl" routine hasn't stopped me before



i don't know if i would hit back.... but some girl are just asking for it with their
bitch attitude


Oh ? Heh, intresting, i do believe you told someone on this thread to "Grow some balls" this would be a perfect chance to take your own advice. But you know just an outside opinion


LoL fair but when i told him to grow some balls
it was directed towards his statement that he can't argue with females

I Didn't mean for him to grow some balls by beating up on women!
ROFL
Posted 9/17/08
I fail to see how it takes balls to a hit a woman.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Step 1) Surrender quietly. Just give up as peacefully as you possibly can. You're not going to win anyway.

Before you object keep these in mind:
1. We are long to hold a grudge.
2. We don't mind kicking you in the crotch to get our point across to you.
3. If you do win - you still probably won't hear the end of it.
4. While we may seem to lose now - we WILL bring it up later, when you've let your guard down and aren't prepared.
5. We are mental terrorists, brain ninjas if you will.
6. No sex for you.


Fuck all that, if im going to argue with a female i am not going to go easy on her just because she's a damn girl. I dont care who they are, if im gonna argue im gonna argue. Hell cry if you want too.

And as for them trying to kick me in the crotch, that aint happening, i will hit a you if you try something like that,even if you are a girl.



lol technically it would be sexist if you didn't punch her back




Yep, that why i hit em back,the "You wont do it because im a girl" routine hasn't stopped me before



i don't know if i would hit back.... but some girl are just asking for it with their
bitch attitude


Oh ? Heh, intresting, i do believe you told someone on this thread to "Grow some balls" this would be a perfect chance to take your own advice. But you know just an outside opinion


LoL fair but when i told him to grow some balls
it was directed towards his statement that he can't argue with females

I Didn't mean for him to grow some balls by beating up on women!
ROFL


Yea thanks just throw that right back into my face why dont ya, But i never said to beat up on women, just in "Self defence", come on you know when the argument get heated and they decide to try to kick you in the balls.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Step 1) Surrender quietly. Just give up as peacefully as you possibly can. You're not going to win anyway.

Before you object keep these in mind:
1. We are long to hold a grudge.
2. We don't mind kicking you in the crotch to get our point across to you.
3. If you do win - you still probably won't hear the end of it.
4. While we may seem to lose now - we WILL bring it up later, when you've let your guard down and aren't prepared.
5. We are mental terrorists, brain ninjas if you will.
6. No sex for you.


Fuck all that, if im going to argue with a female i am not going to go easy on her just because she's a damn girl. I dont care who they are, if im gonna argue im gonna argue. Hell cry if you want too.

And as for them trying to kick me in the crotch, that aint happening, i will hit a you if you try something like that,even if you are a girl.



lol technically it would be sexist if you didn't punch her back




Yep, that why i hit em back,the "You wont do it because im a girl" routine hasn't stopped me before



i don't know if i would hit back.... but some girl are just asking for it with their
bitch attitude


Oh ? Heh, intresting, i do believe you told someone on this thread to "Grow some balls" this would be a perfect chance to take your own advice. But you know just an outside opinion


LoL fair but when i told him to grow some balls
it was directed towards his statement that he can't argue with females

I Didn't mean for him to grow some balls by beating up on women!
ROFL


Yea thanks just throw that right back into my face why dont ya, But i never said to beat up on women, just in "Self defence", come on you know when the argument get heated and they decide to try to kick you in the balls.


lol you threw the " grow some balls " back at me so its only fair :P
an eye for an eye
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Step 1) Surrender quietly. Just give up as peacefully as you possibly can. You're not going to win anyway.

Before you object keep these in mind:
1. We are long to hold a grudge.
2. We don't mind kicking you in the crotch to get our point across to you.
3. If you do win - you still probably won't hear the end of it.
4. While we may seem to lose now - we WILL bring it up later, when you've let your guard down and aren't prepared.
5. We are mental terrorists, brain ninjas if you will.
6. No sex for you.


Fuck all that, if im going to argue with a female i am not going to go easy on her just because she's a damn girl. I dont care who they are, if im gonna argue im gonna argue. Hell cry if you want too.

And as for them trying to kick me in the crotch, that aint happening, i will hit a you if you try something like that,even if you are a girl.



lol technically it would be sexist if you didn't punch her back




Yep, that why i hit em back,the "You wont do it because im a girl" routine hasn't stopped me before



i don't know if i would hit back.... but some girl are just asking for it with their
bitch attitude


Oh ? Heh, intresting, i do believe you told someone on this thread to "Grow some balls" this would be a perfect chance to take your own advice. But you know just an outside opinion


LoL fair but when i told him to grow some balls
it was directed towards his statement that he can't argue with females

I Didn't mean for him to grow some balls by beating up on women!
ROFL


Yea thanks just throw that right back into my face why dont ya, But i never said to beat up on women, just in "Self defence", come on you know when the argument get heated and they decide to try to kick you in the balls.


lol you threw the " grow some balls " back at me so its only fair :P
an eye for an eye


True, so where did you find your avatar, its awesome.
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

XF_AMPED wrote:

I fail to see how it takes balls to a hit a woman.


you shut your mouth the big boys are talking
and hes talking about self defense situations retard
Posted 9/17/08
Big boy huh?

Whatever you say lmao
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Step 1) Surrender quietly. Just give up as peacefully as you possibly can. You're not going to win anyway.

Before you object keep these in mind:
1. We are long to hold a grudge.
2. We don't mind kicking you in the crotch to get our point across to you.
3. If you do win - you still probably won't hear the end of it.
4. While we may seem to lose now - we WILL bring it up later, when you've let your guard down and aren't prepared.
5. We are mental terrorists, brain ninjas if you will.
6. No sex for you.


Fuck all that, if im going to argue with a female i am not going to go easy on her just because she's a damn girl. I dont care who they are, if im gonna argue im gonna argue. Hell cry if you want too.

And as for them trying to kick me in the crotch, that aint happening, i will hit a you if you try something like that,even if you are a girl.



lol technically it would be sexist if you didn't punch her back




Yep, that why i hit em back,the "You wont do it because im a girl" routine hasn't stopped me before



i don't know if i would hit back.... but some girl are just asking for it with their
bitch attitude


Oh ? Heh, intresting, i do believe you told someone on this thread to "Grow some balls" this would be a perfect chance to take your own advice. But you know just an outside opinion


LoL fair but when i told him to grow some balls
it was directed towards his statement that he can't argue with females

I Didn't mean for him to grow some balls by beating up on women!
ROFL


Yea thanks just throw that right back into my face why dont ya, But i never said to beat up on women, just in "Self defence", come on you know when the argument get heated and they decide to try to kick you in the balls.


lol you threw the " grow some balls " back at me so its only fair :P
an eye for an eye


True, so where did you find your avatar, its awesome.


yeh i know

no clue.... i might have found it on some p0rn site??
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08 , edited 9/17/08

AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


AerialDeathFireStyle wrote:


Allhailodin wrote:


saiyukilover wrote:

Step 1) Surrender quietly. Just give up as peacefully as you possibly can. You're not going to win anyway.

Before you object keep these in mind:
1. We are long to hold a grudge.
2. We don't mind kicking you in the crotch to get our point across to you.
3. If you do win - you still probably won't hear the end of it.
4. While we may seem to lose now - we WILL bring it up later, when you've let your guard down and aren't prepared.
5. We are mental terrorists, brain ninjas if you will.
6. No sex for you.


Fuck all that, if im going to argue with a female i am not going to go easy on her just because she's a damn girl. I dont care who they are, if im gonna argue im gonna argue. Hell cry if you want too.

And as for them trying to kick me in the crotch, that aint happening, i will hit a you if you try something like that,even if you are a girl.



lol technically it would be sexist if you didn't punch her back




Yep, that why i hit em back,the "You wont do it because im a girl" routine hasn't stopped me before



i don't know if i would hit back.... but some girl are just asking for it with their
bitch attitude


Oh ? Heh, intresting, i do believe you told someone on this thread to "Grow some balls" this would be a perfect chance to take your own advice. But you know just an outside opinion


LoL fair but when i told him to grow some balls
it was directed towards his statement that he can't argue with females

I Didn't mean for him to grow some balls by beating up on women!
ROFL


Yea thanks just throw that right back into my face why dont ya, But i never said to beat up on women, just in "Self defence", come on you know when the argument get heated and they decide to try to kick you in the balls.


lol you threw the " grow some balls " back at me so its only fair :P
an eye for an eye


True, so where did you find your avatar, its awesome.


yeh i know

no clue.... i might have found it on some p0rn site??


Oh ? Thats one intresting porn site, Well who ever made it was uber good with photoshop.
Oh yea is it just me or is the notifactions not working ?
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

XF_AMPED wrote:

Big boy huh?

Whatever you say lmao


how old are you really? 10 years old ?
thats what it looks like from the picture

and thats the truth
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.